Another Catholic Church Scandal Going Back 50 Years!!!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Another Catholic Church Scandal Going Back 50 Years!!!

Post by Fat Man »

OK, here is another child abuse scandal in the Catholic church going back more than 50 fucking years!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/1 ... d=webmail2

Dutch Roman Catholic Church Castrated
Boys As 'Treatment' For Homosexuality

The Huffington Post | By Laura Hibbard
Posted: 03/19/2012 8:06 pm
Updated: 03/20/2012 12:45 pm

Henk Heithuis

Shocking reports have surfaced that reveal at least ten teenage boys were castrated in the 1950s by the Dutch Roman Catholic Church as a "treatment" for homosexuality, the Telegraph reports.

Dutch journalist Joep Dohmen, reporting for the NRC Handelsblad uncovered ten cases of the castrations, one of which was suffered by Henk Heithuis, who was castrated as a minor for reporting to police sexual abuse by a priest that he endured while in the boarding home.

Although the priests were convicted of the abuses, Heithuis was still transported to a Catholic hospital, and underwent a surgical castration as a treatment for homosexuality and, according to the report, a punishment for tattling on the clergy.

Radio Netherlands Worldwide reports that the new information wasn't included in the large Deetman Commission report published three months ago on sexual abuses in the church -- and furthermore -- that the commission received a complaint about the castrations last year, but claimed there was a "lack of sufficient leads" to warrant an investigation.

The reports also uncovered minutes of official meetings held in the 1950s, which revealed directors of the Catholic institutions deciding parents did not need to be involved in decisions -- even with minors, Dutch News reports. They also proved government officials were present in meetings where the castrations were discussed.

The Deetman Commission, led by Wim Deetman, was founded by the Catholic church in 2010 following widespread reports of sexual abuse in the church. In their report, the commission found the number of victims who grew up in church institutions to be between 10,000 and 20,000.

Photos of Henk Heithuis, curtesy of the Family Rogge, originally posted in a Omroep Brabant report.

PHOTO:

Henk Heithuis, second from left.
And here's another article by The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -boys.html
Dutch Roman Catholic Church 'castrated at least 10 boys'
Thursday 22 March 2012

At least 10 teenage boys or young men under the age of 21 were surgically castrated "to get rid of homosexuality" while in the care of the Dutch Roman Catholic Church in the 1950s.

The NRC Handelsblad newspaper identified Henk Heithuis who was castrated in 1956 Photo: omroepbrabant

By Bruno Waterfield
5:31PM GMT 19 Mar 2012

Evidence of the castrations has emerged amid controversy that it was not included in the findings of an official investigation into sexual abuse within the church last year.

The NRC Handelsblad newspaper identified Henk Heithuis who was castrated in 1956, while a minor, after reporting priests to the police for abusing him in a Catholic boarding home.

Joep Dohmen, the investigative journalist who uncovered the Heithuis case, also found evidence of at least nine other castrations. "These cases are anonymous and can no longer be traced," he said. "There will be many more. But the question is whether those boys, now old men, will want to tell their story."

Mr Heithuis died in a car crash in 1958, two years after being castrated at the age of 20, while under the age of majority, which was then 21.

In 1956 he had accused Catholic clergy of sexually abusing him in his Church run care home.

Two clergymen were convicted of abuse but Mr Heithuis, a victim, was nonetheless transferred by police to a Catholic psychiatric hospital before being admitted to the St. Joseph Hospital in Veghel later that year.

There, court papers confirm, he was castrated "at his own request", despite no submission of his written consent. Sources told Mr Dohmen that the surgical removal of testicles was regarded as a treatment for homosexuality and also as a punishment for those who accused clergy of sexual abuse.

Cornelius Rogge, 79, a well-known Dutch sculptor whose family knew Mr Heithuis in the 1950s, reported the castration to an official inquiry into abuse within the Catholic Church. But his evidence was ignored.

"We once asked Henk to drop his pants when the women were gone. He did that. He was maimed totally. It was a huge shock," he said.

Last December, an official investigation by Wim Deetman, a former Dutch minister, received 1,800 reports of sexual abuse by clergy or volunteers within Dutch Catholic dioceses in the period since 1945.

The Deetman inquiry received a report of the Heithuis case from Mr Rogge but it was not followed up because "there were few leads for further research".

Evidence emerged on Monday that government inspectors were aware that minors were being castrated while in Catholic-run psychiatric institutions.

Minutes of meetings held in the 1950s show that inspectors were present when castrations were discussed. The documents also reveal that the Catholic staff did not think parents needed to be involved.

There are also allegations that Vic Marijnen, a former Dutch Prime Minister, who died in 1975, was linked to the case.

In 1956, Mr Marijnen was the chairman of the Gelderland children's home where Mr Heithuis and other children were abused. He intervened to have prison sentences dropped against several priests convicted of abusing children.

Dutch MPs will today call for a parliamentary investigation into the allegations.

"I am shocked that boys were being castrated in the 1950s," said Khadija Arib, a Labour MP. "I want an independent investigation. We must find out how many cases there were, who knew about it and why the government did not act."
And here's some more . . .

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/time- ... etherlands

Thursday 22 March RNW - NEWS AND ANALYSIS FROM THE NETHERLANDS IN 10 LANGUAGES, WORLDWIDE 24/7 ON RADIO, TV AND ONLINE

Time for the truth about Catholic
sex abuse in the Netherlands

Published on : 19 March 2012 - 5:47pm | By Robert Chesa

The revelation that a number of minors who were abused in Dutch Roman Catholic institutions were also forcibly castrated has shocked the Netherlands. It casts grave doubt upon the recent findings of a commission set up to look into abuse in the church. RNW's Robert Chesal, who first brought the sex abuse scandal to light, argues that only parliament can be trusted to investigate further.

We now know that former Dutch cabinet minister Wim Deetman did not meet the expectations he raised when he chaired the commission of inquiry into sexual abuse in the Roman Catholic church. He did not get to the bottom of the abuse scandal or reveal all of the horrors that took place behind church doors in the Netherlands.

Whistle blowers punished

We know this thanks to investigative journalist Joep Dohmen of the newspaper NRC Handelsblad. Dohmen wrote about a boarding school student who had been sexually abused by a Dutch monk. When the former student reported the abuse to the police in 1956, he was brought to a Roman Catholic psychiatric ward, declared a homosexual and then castrated. The same surgery was probably performed on at least ten other schoolmates of his who tried to blow the whistle on abuse.

The main abuser in this case was â??Gregorius,â?? the brother superior of the Roman Catholic Harreveld boarding school in the east of the Netherlands.

We cannot yet say for sure why the Deetman Commission left all this information out of its voluminous report on sexual abuse in the church that was published just three months ago. The commission received a clear complaint detailing the castrations in 2010, which it now says it did not investigate "for lack of sufficient leads".

This explanation looks shaky at best, seeing as Joep Dohmen was able, in just a few monthsâ?? time, to find irrefutable evidence of one such illegal castration and strong indications of ten more.

Senior politician involved

But Dohmen found something even more important. He discovered that the Deetman Report failed to mention a certain political figure who tried to secure a royal pardon for Gregorius and other convicted Catholic brothers from Harreveld. That was Victor Marijnen, a former Dutch prime minister and leading member of the Catholic People's Party (KVP). The KVP later merged with Protestant parties to form the Christian Democrats (CDA) - the political party of inquiry commission chairman Wim Deetman.

Victor Marijnen was in an extraordinary position in the 1950s. Not only was he a rising star in his political party, he was also vice-chairman of the Dutch Catholic child protection agency, and â??most pertinentlyâ?? director of Harreveld boarding school. The Deetman Commission was aware of these connections and the potential conflicts of interest they represent. The commission was aware of Marijnenâ??s letter to the Queen on behalf of sexual abusers, too, but omitted these facts in its report.

Reacting to Dohmen's revelations, the Deetman Commission explains that it did not mention Marijnen because it did not detail any cases that could be traced back to an individual, for the sake of protecting privacy. However, elsewhere in the same report we see numerous mentions of cases that can be traced back to individuals, even highly-placed figures such as bishops Ad Simonis and Philippe Bär. The commission did not shy away from slapping these men on the wrist.

It's not unreasonable to conclude that the Deetman Commission refrained from investigating the castration because it knew this would inevitably lead to closer scrutiny of the Harreveld situation, exposing the role of Victor Marijnen and showing Mr Deetmanâ??s own political party in a very negative light indeed.

The big picture

But this may be too narrow a view. The bigger picture is this: Victor Marijnen was just one member of a wider elite of Catholic notables who wielded vast power in the 1950s. They were captains of industry, chairmen of commissions, judges, high-ranking civil servants and politicians. And it was through this old boys network that abuse at Harreveld and other Roman Catholic institutions was covered up.

In short, the Harreveld castration story reveals collusion between institutions, bishops, politicians, the police and the justice system that enabled sexual abuse in the church to continue unpunished for decades on end.

Questions to answer

It's now clear that the critics were right when they complained that a church-installed commission of inquiry could not, or would not, get to the bottom of the abuse scandal. There must now be an impartial inquiry whose integrity is beyond doubt. Only parliament can fulfil this role. And perhaps the first witness called to testify under oath should be Wim Deetman himself.

(/ae)
Yeah! Having a CHURCH-INSTALLED commission of inquiry to look into the scandal is like having the proverbial fox guarding the proverbial hen house.

No, I don't want to hear from the fox! I want to hear from the farmer!!!

Anyway . . . . . here's some more news.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... specto.php

THURSDAY 22 MARCH 2012

Catholic church abuse: inspectors knew
minors were castrated

Monday 19 March 2012

Government inspectors were aware that minors were being castrated while being looked after in Catholic-run psychiatric institutions, local paper the Limburger reported on Monday.

The NRC reported on Saturday at least one boy under the age of 16 was castrated to 'help' his homosexual feelings while in Catholic church care in the 1950s.

Minutes of meetings held in the 1950s show inspectors were present when the castrations were openly discussed, the Limburger said. The minutes also showed directors of the institutions did not think parents needed to be involved in the decision-making process when minors were involved.

But there are indications at least 10 other boys were also castrated, the NRC reported on Saturday. The claims were not included in the Deetman report on sexual abuse within the Catholic church which was published at the end of last year.

The paper says the one confirmed case concerned a boy - Henk Heithuis - who reported being sexually abused by priests to the police in 1956. After giving evidence, he was placed in a Catholic-run psychiatric institution where he was then castrated because of his 'homosexual behaviour'.

Evidence

The paper says the Deetman committee was informed about the castrations in writing but did not include mention of them in its report because 'there were few leads for further research'.

The Deetman committee was set up by the church itself in 2010 after the sexual abuse scandal broke. It reported in December having identified some 800 priests and monks who abused children in their care between 1945 and 1985.

In addition, church officials, bishops and lay people were aware of what was going on but failed to take action to protect children, the report said.

Politician

The NRC also said on Saturday the final Deetman report did not mention that a leading politician with the Catholic people's party KVP had tried to have prison sentences dropped against several priests accused of abusing children in 1958.

Vic Marijnen, who went on to become prime minister in 1963, was chairman of the children's home where Henk Heithuis and dozens of other children were abused until 1959.

MPs are now calling for a full parliamentary investigation into the abuse scandal because of concerns about the neutrality of the Deetman inquiry. Govenment MPs and the anti-immigration PVV have so far blocked calls for a formal inquiry, the NRC said on Monday.

DutchNews.nl
Yeah! Uh huh! It just keeps on getting better all the time.

Here's some more . . .

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/de ... h-catholic
Dutch Catholic sexual abuse revealed in report
Thousands of children abused in Dutch Catholic institutions, says
independent commission

Associated Press
guardian.co.uk, Friday 16 December 2011 07.00 EST

Wim Deetman, chairman of the commission on sexual abuse in the
Roman Catholic church. Photograph: Robert Vos/AFP/Getty Images

Thousands of children suffered sexual abuse in Dutch Catholic institutions, and church officials failed to adequately address the abuse or help the victims, according to a long-awaited investigation.

The report by an independent commission said Catholic officials failed to tackle the widespread abuse "to prevent scandals". The suspected number of abuse victims who spent some of their youth in church institutions probably lies somewhere between 10,000 and 20,000, according to a summary of the report.

Based on a survey among more than 34,000 people, the commission estimated that one in 10 Dutch children suffered some form of abuse. The number doubled to 20% of children who spent part of their youth in an institution whether Catholic or not.

The commission said it received 1,800 complaints of abuse at Catholic schools, seminaries and orphanages and that the institutions suffered from "a failure of oversight". It then conducted the broader survey of the general population for a more comprehensive analysis of the scale and nature of sexual abuse of minors.

The commission was set up last year under the leadership of former government minister Wim Deetman to investigate allegations of abuse dating from 1945.

Deetman said that the problem of abuse continued in part because the Catholic church organisation in the Netherlands was splintered, so bishops and religious orders sometimes worked autonomously to deal with abuse and "did not hang out their dirty laundry".

However, he said that the commission concluded that "it is wrong to talk of a culture of silence" by the church as a whole. The Dutch Bishops Conference scheduled a press conference for Friday afternoon to respond to the report. The investigation followed allegations of repeated incidents of abuse at one cloister that quickly spread to claims from Catholic institutions across the country, echoing similar scandals around the world.

The commission identified about 800 priests, brothers, pastors or lay people working for the church who had been named in the complaints. About 105 of them were still alive, although it was not known if they remained in church positions, the report said. It identified them as "perpetrators" rather than "offenders", meaning they had not been proven to have committed a crime.

The Dutch branch of the Catholic church agreed last month to launch a compensation system that clears the way for victims of abuse by priests and other church workers to receive payments.

According to the Dutch Central Bureau for Statistics 29% of the Dutch population of 16 million identified themselves as Catholics in 2008, making it the largest religion in the country.
Yeah! It just keeps on getting better all the time! Doesn't it?

OK, lets see if I understand the Catholic church's reasoning behind all this.

Some priest sexually molests and rapes a young boy. The young boy reports the crime to the police. The police punish him for "tattling" on the priest. And finally, they have the young boy committed to a psychiatric ward, and have him castrated to "cure him of his homosexuality", and this they do, without consulting the parents, because the kid is a minor under the age of 21 years.

Now, did I get that right?

Another words, the Catholic church can do anything they want with your child, and you can't do jack-shit about it, because the kid is under the age of 21 years.

OK, as I had mentioned before in these forums (I forget how many times) when I was 17 years old, I was beaten and raped by an older man.

So, I guess that must make me a homosexual. Right?

Yeah! Uh huh! And if I had been living in Dutch Land, I would have been taken away from my parents, and got the ol' snip snip, and off comes the family jewels!

Real nice! Eh?

Well, let's see . . . . . . .

When I was 13 years old in the 7th grade, I dated an older girl. We went to restaurants to eat and listen to music on the jukebox. Sometimes we would go to a theater and watch a good movie. We would walk around town holding hands. She was very intelligent, and we both like the same things, and different things as well. We both liked books on science. She was great company.

I never had a desire to make it in the sack with other guys. No, never!

And even after I was beaten and raped by an older man, I did not decide that I was no longer interested in the opposite sex anymore and turn into a homosexual.

No, that does not happen!

A straight guy does not become gay, nor can a homosexual become straight. I don't give a damn what some Christian Fundamentalists claim. You can not "pray the gay away" anymore than a straight guy turning gay. That simply does not happen.

So, according to the twisted reasoning by the Catholic church, if you are sexually molested or raped by another guy, you will become homosexual.

OK! So, by that kind of reasoning, then, if I'm bitten by a dog, will I turn into a dog? No, of course not! Yeah! I have been treated like a dog, worse in fact, through out my life, but I didn't turn into one.

When I was a kid living up in Minnesota, during the summer, I was often bitten by mosquitoes, but I did not turn into a mosquito. It would just itch like Hell, but that was about it.

I have been stung by bees, but I did not become a bee and buzz off somewhere, although, I have been rudely told to "buzz off" a number of times.

And no, getting bitten by a bat (which never happened to me thank goodness) will not make you turn into a vampire. You might get rabies and have to get shots for it, and you might even die if not treated immediately, but you're not going to turn into a bat and bite people on the neck.

Therefore . . . if you are beaten and raped by another guy, you are not going to become homosexual.

No, after such a traumatic event, you might even lose interest in sex entirely. It can screw you up mentally and emotionally in other ways, but you won't become homosexual.

That is just another ignorant moronic superstition of the Catholic church!

The Catholic church is just full of all kinds of moronic retarded superstitions. They're just full of shit! I'm getting sick and tired of hearing their Papal Bull!

Definition of Papal Bull:

A Papal bull is a particular type of letters patent or charter issued by a Pope of the Catholic Church. It is named after the Bulla that was appended to the end in order to authenticate it.
(From Wikipedia)

Yeah! Authentic Papal Bull-shit!!!

I THINK WE SHOULD NUKE THE VATICAN!

You know, like . . . . .

KA-BOOM!!!

That would put an end to their nonsense, and to all those baby fuckers!

Hey! Don't blame me for saying that!

I could say that . . . . . God put that in my heart! Yeah! Like, really!

God put it in my heart! Yeah! Uh huh!

Revelation 17:17 states that God put in their hearts to fulfill his will, which is for Babylon to be destroyed as in 17:16.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
Yeah! I believe that the Vatican, the Great Whore of Babylon, should be nuked!

Hey! I can't help it! I can just say, God put that in my heart! OK?

Like, hey! Thanks God! That was cool.

Yeah, I hate the Vatican! I hate the whore! I hate the Great Whore of Babylon! Her colors are purple and scarlet, the colors of blood stained Royalty!

Isaac Newton, a great scientist even called the Catholic church the Whore of Babylon!

If that's good enough for Isaac Newton, then, what the Hell, it's good enough for me!

Right? . . . . . . . RIGHT!!!

So, if in the future, someone wants to nuke the Vatican, I will sympathize with there sentiment.

That's because . . . . . God must have put that in my heart!

OK?

Well, since I'm not a Christian, I really don't believe all the stuff in the New Testament, but I really do hope that the whore gets destroyed, that all the nations on earth rise up against her, and some finally nukes her!

Anyway . . . . . getting back on topic again.

This castration scandal has been going on for more than 50 years, more than 60 years, all the way back to about 1945, about 67 fucking years!

Well, actually . . . even centuries ago, choir boys were castrated so that their voices don't change as they get older, and that they'll always sound like little angles when they sing. At least that was the Catholic church's reasoning for it.

But now, we have learned, that since 1945, little boys had been castrated as punishment for reporting pedophile priests to the authorities.

Also, in some third world countries, children who have been sexually molested and raped by Catholic priests have come up missing. Some have been sold into sexual slavery, and some have even turned up dead.

Some children have been missing for years and have never been found, presumed dead.

OK, I have a conspiracy theory . . . . .

I know, this is going to sound kind of . . . tinfoil hat-like, but here is what I think.

Perhaps some of these missing children who have been killed, their bodies were ground up, and their flesh used as an ingredient in their little round white communion wafers.

Yeah, sort of like, in the movie, SOYLENT GREEN!

Only, this is . . . SOYLENT WHITE, or rather . . . . . SOY LENT WHITE!!!

I'm sure that most of you know about, or even remember seeing the movie Soylent Green and this one particular scene where it was announced that the supply of Soylent Green had run out, but that Soylent Red was still available, however, the people all got pissed off and started rioting in the streets, and bulldozers scooped up the rioters in the crowd and dumped them into trucks with compactors. They were never seen again. Bye! Bye!

The main character in the movie had investigated how Soylent Green was made, and he discovered how it was processed, that it was made from dead people!

Yeah! Uh huh!

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!

So, anyway . . . . .

That's my, tinfoil hat-like conspiracy theory, of what has been happening to missing children in some third world countries.

The flesh of missing children is the prime ingredient in their little round white communion wafers.

OK! I know it sounds crazy!

But, I'm not surprised by anything, any more!

It's all par for the course!

Yeah! That's my crazy little tinfoil hat conspiracy theory!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Re: Another Catholic Church Scandal Going Back 50 Years!!!

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote: So, anyway . . . . .

That's my, tinfoil hat-like conspiracy theory, of what has been happening to missing children in some third world countries.

The flesh of missing children is the prime ingredient in their little round white communion wafers.

i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:
Fat Man wrote: So, anyway . . . . .

It's a well known fact, that back during the Inquisition, children as young as 12 years old have been tortured, and burned at the stake.

Children have been beaten and raped and burned, and murdered, by cowardly baby fucking pedophile priests.

Therefore, it should come as no surprise if it turns out that the flesh of dead children is used as a prime ingredient in their communion wafers.

OK, instead of just harassing me, I really would like your honest opinion concerning the child abuse scandal in the Catholic church. I truly want your honest opinion on that.

Don't you even care? Or are you OK with it?

I really want to know your opinion on this! OK?

Otherwise, if you simply don't give a damn that children are being sexually molested by pedophile priests, if you really don't care . . . . .

. . . . . then . . . . .

. . . you can just . . . . .

OK?
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

You already know my stance on torture, rape, etc done to anyone. It's plain wrong.

what I find really silly is that you just don't get it do you?, Evil exist everywhere.

EVERY group, every race, every country, every religion, etc. Every social group always have people that just are plain evil. It doesn't escape any dogma.

But you're too ignorant to notice that and just blame a WHOLE social group for the mistakes of some, Just like you do with sports.

Shall I remind the "Chess players" you proudly claimed that you never heard any violence coming from them?. and since they do tend to some VIOLENCE, and you also are a Chess player then you must be VIOLENT!

by your logic, you must be put in JAIL for the rest of your life.

as the Tau Empire says
For the Greater Good.

I love Warhammer 40k :mrgreen:
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

OK, I'm going to respond in heavy blue text.

Brigan wrote:You already know my stance on torture, rape, etc done to anyone. It's plain wrong.

Well, finally something we can both agree on!

what I find really silly is that you just don't get it do you?, Evil exist everywhere.

NO SHIT! I'm well aware evil exists everywhere.

We have evil in the Republican party, and I'm ashamed to say, we do have a moronic fuck-tard in my own Democratic party, Kentucky governor Steve Beshear, who wants to cut $50 millions dollars from eduction, and spend $43 million dollars to build a Noah's Ark Theme Park, featuring a life-sized replica of Noah's Ark. Yeah, he wants to cut education, and spend millions of dollars to build a giant toy boat with life sized stuffed animals including dinosaurs with saddles on their backs!

And this guy is a Democrat??? This is the kind of major fucking retardation that I expect from Republicans.

I wouldn't exactly call it evil, but rather, just plane fucking retarded!

EVERY group, every race, every country, every religion, etc. Every social group always have people that just are plain evil. It doesn't escape any dogma.

No, it doesn't escape any religious dogma. But when I was going to college for three years, I was NOT bullied around by my Physics, or Chemistry, or Astronomy professors, or my math teachers, but I sure as hell was bullied around by PE coaches!

But you're too ignorant to notice that and just blame a WHOLE social group for the mistakes of some, Just like you do with sports.

Uh! Mistakes? No, I don't blame the average Catholic, but I do blame their priests and their rat-bastard Pope. Sorry, but fucking babies in not just a mistake. It's a deliberate act of evil. And sorry, but every PE coach I had in school was a douche-bag!

Shall I remind the "Chess players" you proudly claimed that you never heard any violence coming from them?. and since they do tend to some VIOLENCE, and you also are a Chess player then you must be VIOLENT!

by your logic, you must be put in JAIL for the rest of your life.
OK, I saw an incident in a video during a professional Chess tournament where some guy got all pissed off, and he knocked the pieces off the board, and flipped the board off the table, and walked off in a huff.

But that was about it.

However, I have never heard of rioting in the streets after a Chess tournament where they went about breaking shop windows, setting fires, and overturning cars.

Oh! But I have seen plenty of such riots after football or basketball games!

So, once again, you can just . . . . .

OK?