I hate basketball

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:Don't give up. A couple of years ago, my uncle once said something like: One person writing a letter is equivalent to ten people. Ten people writing a letter is equivalent to a hundred people.

This wasn't in a discussion about sports, but a general conversation which led him into saying that statement. Who knows? Might be true! :)
I heard the same thing except I heard that one letter equals a thousand people! They figure that, on average, people are too lazy to write. Probably a thousand people feel a certain way about something but for one reason or another most of them don't write.

That might have been more true back in the day for letters --back when it took so long to do it all by hand. Now that everybody has e-mail I bet the ratio is more like you said 100 to 1.

I Hope We Lose!
Katrin
Location: Urgh! Why do you want to know where I live! Don't make me get the gun out!

Re: I hate basketball

Post by Katrin »

Basketball is bad. But when played in PE out in the pissing rain and cold in January here in Glasgow, it is hell on earth! 21 years on and still I dread the moment that bastard ploughed that stupid ball straight into my face, knocking me onto the cold, hard tarmac... sends chills doon me spine to this day!
Best guestbook comment ever!:

I THINK ALL SPORTS ARE TOTAL RUBBISH. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TV. THEN ALL PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN THE SPORTS SHOULD BE PUT AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT AND KILLED.

- Glenn
Saturday, July 04, 2009
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

I had an unfortunate encounter with a flying ball myself, though it didn't involve going outside. I was minding my own business in Fizz Ed. one day, then some stupid ass chick just chucks a freakin' ball at me. I went to deflect it from hitting my face to spare my glasses, but ended up getting a sprained finger. The son of a hurt for more that a week and a half and I could use it for that long - it wouldn't open, let alone move around. It almost rendered my hand useless, and worse was that it was my coordinated hand. :|
larrybird33

Re:

Post by larrybird33 »

Skul wrote:Welcome to the forum of the only people who aren't under the control of sports! :D

I agree that basketball sucks! All it is is a bunch of freakishly tall guys running around in their underwear throwing a ball into a hoop!
skul is a retard how are they in their underwear you freak it takes alot of skill and hard work to play basketball something im sure none of you know anything about basketball is the best so keep hoping it will never run out of style
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Someone who's name is larrybird on here shouldn't be calling the administrator a retard. I think it should be the opposite way around. :?
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Yes, call the person in charge of the forum a retard. That's going to do you a lot of good. :roll:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

blackdog4444 wrote:I had an unfortunate encounter with a flying ball myself, though it didn't involve going outside. I was minding my own business in Fizz Ed. one day, then some stupid ass chick just chucks a freakin' ball at me. I went to deflect it from hitting my face to spare my glasses, but ended up getting a sprained finger. The son of a hurt for more that a week and a half and I could use it for that long - it wouldn't open, let alone move around. It almost rendered my hand useless, and worse was that it was my coordinated hand. :|
That really sucks!

Yeah, some sports bimbo cripples up your hand so you can't write with it, of do artwork, or play a musical instrument.

I'm surprised that these Fascist sports goons don't go around plucking out the eyes of Astronomy geeks. They're just like the Arab terrorists who go around cutting off hands, and heads!

Yeah, if you don't do sports, they will fuck you up so bad that you can't do anything else, except hearing them go, DUH, HUH,HUH,HUH, and hearing the spittle plopping on the floor as their jaws hang slack and they drool form their open mouths!

It's and ugly and smelly world we live in, thanks to organized sports.

If you want to wipe out an entire civilization, instead of dropping a nuclear bomb, all you have to do is drop a football in the middle of the town square, and the monkey-boys will do the rest!

Well, I have disarmed a few "football bombs" by slashing them with a pocket knife.

I once lived in a small town in New Mexico. I won't mention the name of the town, but before my family moved out to another city, I got my revenge.

I liked going out into the desserts and collecting desert plants for my cactus garden.

Well, I collected lots of yucca seeds, and seeds from prickly pear cactus and and a few other species of cactus, and somebody gave me some seed pods from barrel cactus.

I had about three large coffee cans full of yucca and cactus seeds.

Then one night, I went out into the football field, and walked back and forth for about a couple of hours scattering the yucca and cactus seeds all over the field. It was very dark and I could just barely see my hand in front of my face.

Now, I don't know if anything ever came of my little midnight venture, because we moved away from that stinking little two-bit town.

But my symbolic gesture gave me a great feeling of satisfaction!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

larrybird33

Post by larrybird33 »

haha im a retard sorry for that post skul but i do disagree with your post but i do understand you only said that because of the completly ignorint post thaat came before yours just like you said if we keep it civil you poeple will but if we dont than its going 2 turn into i smash party...not your exact words and im not even sur ewhat i just said makes sense but you know whatever.....expet in like the 50 it did look like they where in their underwear haha
larrybird33

Post by larrybird33 »

50's
Katrin
Location: Urgh! Why do you want to know where I live! Don't make me get the gun out!

Post by Katrin »

Basketball is a sport for criminals!

It only involves stealing, shooting and running...
Best guestbook comment ever!:

I THINK ALL SPORTS ARE TOTAL RUBBISH. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TV. THEN ALL PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN THE SPORTS SHOULD BE PUT AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT AND KILLED.

- Glenn
Saturday, July 04, 2009
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

The enforcement of sports in this Banana Republic is worse in the Cornfederation area - the Midwest. I guess seeing nothing but cornfields for most, if not all, of your life would sap your brain of all will to endure any high intensity thinking. They're used to...
Coooooooooooorrrrnfields..... Cooorrrrn..... OMG not 1+1!
StivenT1986

I hate basketball

Post by StivenT1986 »

My name is Bryan Butler. I dont know if you have seen me at games but I was at several. I just like watching basketball. Did you play for the coach or are you parent, if your going to speak words like this at least be man enough or woman enough to tell everybody who you are. If not stop mouthing off yourself.