introduction and general comments

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: introduction and general comments

Post by Fat Man »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:yeah, because they actually got some exercise during gym class

the only reason I say this is because you advertise the fact that you are fat, but maybe if you would of sweat a little more you wouldn't be in the shape you are today?
DUH!

You just don't get it! Do you!

So, I'm going to have to repeat this until it finally sinks into that shit you have for brains!

When I went to school, some of the jocks would come into the classrooms smelling up the entire room.

When I went to school, some of the jocks would come into the classrooms smelling up the entire room.

Now then. What part of that did you not understand???
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Post by Detroitsportsfan08 »

trust me I get it.

I would venture to guess most of them are not morbidly obese today, or if they have passed they weren't in their life. Being obese is no joke, exercise is something everyone should value. Running, or doing whatever. Any good workout and exercise will produce some body odor.

I would also venture to guess those were the guys that got the cute girls throughout school and in their 20's and 30's, something else that also has you pretty upset.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:trust me I get it.

I would venture to guess most of them are not morbidly obese today, or if they have passed they weren't in their life. Being obese is no joke, exercise is something everyone should value. Running, or doing whatever. Any good workout and exercise will produce some body odor.

I would also venture to guess those were the guys that got the cute girls throughout school and in their 20's and 30's, something else that also has you pretty upset.
Yeah, I'm fat, but I can still kick your ass!

I'm probably in better health than most retired broken-down monkey-boys!

My blood pressure is normal, usually around 105/60 and my total cholesterol levels are normal, only about 105, which is actually lower than normal, and my triglycerides are only about 90, which is lower than average.

I don't eat a lot of junk foods. I actually prefer fish more than meat. I eat lots of vegetables and fresh fruit every day.

Most of my relatives were fat, and yet, they lived into their 80s.

My mother was thin, and only lived to be 72, so figure that one out!

My younger brother is much taller, and he is skinny, but he looks much older and I do, and he has high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and some heart problems.

I admit, I'm obese! But I'll probably dance on your grave!

So, suck on that! MONKEY-BOY!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:I would also venture to guess those were the guys that got the cute girls throughout school and in their 20's and 30's, something else that also has you pretty upset.
Oh, I should also add.

I have a girlfriend right now.

She loves us fat guys!

She calls me her Teddy Bear! She even likes my legs, saying that I have nice legs, calling them, fat little Dutch Boy legs. She gives me hugs, and she likes to tickle my belly!

When I was in high school, I found that I was attracted to chubby girls. I've seen some fat girls that were really cute!

I once dated a nice chubby girl who I liked very much. She was really pretty, and cute, had a great personality, and she was very intelligent.

And guess what . . . . . . .

I was harnessed by the jocks because of it. We were both harassed and it got to the point were we had to break up and go our separate ways.

I never dated again in high school!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MONKEY BOYS!

THANK YOU FOR FUCKING UP MY LIFE FOR ME IN HIGH SCHOOL!

I may be a nerd or a geek, but I am a real man, despite what you monkey-boys may think.

You monkey boys may prefer skinny little puke-breath anorexic cheerleaders that look like broomsticks.

But we real men like real women with nice soft round curves.

BONES ARE FOR DOGS!

You got that? MONKEY BOY!!!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

If you say your so fit film yourself running down the street you prbably will have a breakdown. :lol:
Fat Man wrote:
Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:trust me I get it.

Yeah, I'm fat, but I can still kick your ass!

I'm probably in better health than most retired broken-down monkey-boys!

My blood pressure is normal, usually around 105/60 and my total cholesterol levels are normal, only about 105, which is actually lower than normal, and my triglycerides are only about 90, which is lower than average.

I don't eat a lot of junk foods. I actually prefer fish more than meat. I eat lots of vegetables and fresh fruit every day.

Most of my relatives were fat, and yet, they lived into their 80s.

My mother was thin, and only lived to be 72, so figure that one out!

My younger brother is much taller, and he is skinny, but he looks much older and I do, and he has high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and some heart problems.

I admit, I'm obese! But I'll probably dance on your grave!

So, suck on that! MONKEY-BOY!!!
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:If you say your so fit film yourself running down the street you prbably will have a breakdown. :lol:
No, I can't run, OK?

As you can see by my photo, I walk using a cane.

But I do get out to do some walking for exercise.

I never said that I was perfectly fit.

Obviously, I do have some physical limitations.

But you have a lot of mental limitations!

You may be physically fit, but you're NOT mentally fit!

You're all muscle, and no mind!

You got that? CRACKER BOY!!!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

I don't have mental limitations and i find that offensive because my brother jboy590 a he is known on this website has autism.cunt hole.
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:If you say your so fit film yourself running down the street you prbably will have a breakdown. :lol:
No, I can't run, OK?

As you can see by my photo, I walk using a cane.

But I do get out to do some walking for exercise.

I never said that I was perfectly fit.

Obviously, I do have some physical limitations.

But you have a lot of mental limitations!

You may be physically fit, but you're NOT mentally fit!

You're all muscle, and no mind!

You got that? CRACKER BOY!!!
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:I don't have mental limitations and i find that offensive because my brother jboy590 a he is known on this website has autism.cunt hole.
Ah! But you do have mental limitations!

You have a limited vocabulary, poor grammar, and your spelling sucks!

Need I remind you again, that before typing on the keyboard, you must first remove your boxing gloves?

blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Oh, and don't forget that he would absolutely love one of those STDs eating away at his pole and that sex is the only great thing he knows. Now that's a true monkey-boy!
You heard that right, Cracker Boy! No need putting those hearing aids in!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

blackdog4444 wrote:Oh, and don't forget that he would absolutely love one of those STDs eating away at his pole and that sex is the only great thing he knows. Now that's a true monkey-boy!

You know, I'm soooooo glad that I'm not sports rox1234 right now.

It must really suck to be him!

I would much rather be me, anytime!

Yeah, I'm fat, but I'm perfectly happy being me.

I would much rather be fat, and be in full possession of my mental faculties, than to be a "physically fit" and trim, brain-dead moron!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

So your proyd to be a cuntsickle?
Fat Man wrote:
blackdog4444 wrote:Oh, and don't forget that he would absolutely love one of those STDs eating away at his pole and that sex is the only great thing he knows. Now that's a true monkey-boy!

You know, I'm soooooo glad that I'm not sports rox1234 right now.

It must really suck to be him!

I would much rather be me, anytime!

Yeah, I'm fat, but I'm perfectly happy being me.

I would much rather be fat, and be in full possession of my mental faculties, than to be a "physically fit" and trim, brain-dead moron!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:So your proyd to be a cuntsickle?
And you're proud to be a retard who spells like a first grader!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

I miss some keys sometimes deal with it i hav seen you make mistakes in your spelling before.Live with it nobody is perfect.!!!
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:So your proyd to be a cuntsickle?
And you're proud to be a retard who spells like a first grader!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:I miss some keys sometimes deal with it i hav seen you make mistakes in your spelling before.Live with it nobody is perfect.!!!
How many time do I have to tell you this?

Before typing on the keyboard, first . . . . .

REMOVE THE FUCKING BOXING GLOVES!!!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

You think your so cool just cuz you insult someone is about 40 fukin years younger than you.
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:I miss some keys sometimes deal with it i hav seen you make mistakes in your spelling before.Live with it nobody is perfect.!!!
How many time do I have to tell you this?

Before typing on the keyboard, first . . . . .

REMOVE THE FUCKING BOXING GLOVES!!!