Cameron watches football instead of solving the economy.

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Lewis

Cameron watches football instead of solving the economy.

Post by Lewis »

No wonder we're in a double dip recession. With crap like this Miliband deserves to be ahead in the polls.

I live in hope that the Tories will oust him from office à la Duncan Smith.
Last edited by Lewis on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Re: Cameron watches football instead of solving the economy.

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Notice how Fatty won't comment on that with a Democrap being the sports fan. If it was a Republican he'd be ALL over it.

Hypocrite, Mr. Irrelevant. PURE HYPOCRITE!!!!
Earl

Post by Earl »

Is that President Obama in the first photograph ("a Democrap being the sports fan")? I'm assuming it is. I've heard he likes to play basketball. (I don't even know how to shoot a basketball, but I love to pump iron. My personal trainer wears me out. :) )
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:Is that President Obama in the first photograph ("a Democrap being the sports fan")? I'm assuming it is. I've heard he likes to play basketball. (I don't even know how to shoot a basketball, but I love to pump iron. My personal trainer wears me out. :) )
Well, Obama supports science education in our schools. So, I'm willing to overlook his occasionally playing basketball with some kids for a little bit of fun. He doesn't punch kids in the stomach for dropping the ball, which is probably what Mitt Romney would do.

Also, you'll notice that I have been getting along a little bit better with sports lover since we both agree that Zimmerman is a coward.

I wouldn't have a problem with sports, if only sports fans would just except the fact that it is only a game, and not the most important thing in the world.

I love to play Chess. I really love Chess, but, as much as I love Chess, I know it's not the most important thing in the world. There's a lot of things that I like that I know are not the most important things in the world.

I know this, and I acknowledge this.

I don't go around beating people over the head if they don't happen to like Chess.

Oh! But sports fans! They beat people over the head who don't care for sports.

If only, sports fans would just except the fact that not everybody cares for sports, just like, I except the fact that not everybody likes Chess.

When I was a kid, I have played baseball a few times, but it was the adults, who should have know better, who took the fun out of playing a simple game.

I got punched in the stomach by a teacher with a basketball just simply because the ball slipped out of my hands. It was as if I had committed blasphemy!

So, again, I must say, it was sports that taught me how to hate sports.

Why is it, that sports has become so "important" that human lives have been destroyed because of it?
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:So, again, I must say, it was sports that taught me how to hate sports.

Why is it, that sports has become so "important" that human lives have been destroyed because of it?
It wasn't sports, It was the people at your school.
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Fat man just believes whatever is convenient at the time. He constantly mentions how all Republicans are sports tards, yet Obama loves sports. But it just happens to be convenient to accept Obama, even though he's a bigger sports fan than most.
Earl

Post by Earl »

The great irony is the fact this website was created by a conservative Republican, who seems to have forgotten us. :(
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related