Mayday! I Participated In The Occupy El Paso Protest March!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Re: Mayday! I Participated In The Occupy El Paso Protest Mar

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Athletes aren't getting free hummers. You, on the other hand, ARE getting free shit for doing nothing. You lazy piece of shit.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Fitman's Brother wrote:Athletes aren't getting free hummers. You, on the other hand, ARE getting free shit for doing nothing. You lazy piece of shit.
I'm only getting a lousy $650 dollars per month while some drooling moron get $5 million dollars just for chasing a ball, and he can even get away with rape.

So, suck on that you worthless piece of dog-shit!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Fitman's Brother wrote:(V) That's my ass over there, if you could kindly kiss it, I would appreciate it.
The following set of characters might be more to your liking: ( | ) :wink:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

It's a sad and pathetic day when a grown American man such as Fat Man doesn't understand the free market.

And a "measly" 600 dollars? If it's so insigificant, don't accept it! That's MY MONEY YOU ARE TAKING. GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY, FAT ASS!

STEALING MONEY IS A CRIME, AND YOU STOLE MY MONEY. YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED UP AND STARVED TO DEATH, THEN FED TO DOGS.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Fitman's Brother wrote:It's a sad and pathetic day when a grown American man such as Fat Man doesn't understand the free market.

And a "measly" 600 dollars? If it's so insigificant, don't accept it! That's MY MONEY YOU ARE TAKING. GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY, FAT ASS!

STEALING MONEY IS A CRIME, AND YOU STOLE MY MONEY. YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED UP AND STARVED TO DEATH, THEN FED TO DOGS.
No fucker. It's my parents' money.

You sports fans and jocks destroyed my oil painting and my science projects in high school, and stole my books and ripped the pages out of them.

And when I was in school, those with physical handicaps were discriminated against, and my parents paid SCHOOL TAXES for books I was not allowed to read, and paid the salary of the teacher who bashed my head against then corner of a brick wall.

My family had to cover medical expenses for that!

So, all you sports fans owe me for the injuries I incurred while I was in school.

You're the criminal who should be locked away for life!

I agree with the above logo.

SPORTS SHOULD BE ERADICATED, ESPECIALLY FROM OUR SCHOOLS!

If you want to play games, then go play tiddly winks with the retards in Kindergarten!

No, on second thought, you should be kept far away from children, and you should be castrated so that you can't have any kids of your own!

So, FUCK OFF, EAT SHIT, AND DIE, MOTHER FUCKER!

Oh yeah, the free market, I understand perfectly how it works. Sports makes more money than teaching science in our schools, so, sports get high priority while spending on science education get cut down to the bare bones.

You're a real weasel! Ya know that!

Whoops, sorry! I guess now I owe weasels an apology!
Last edited by Fat Man on Fri May 18, 2012 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:If you want to play games, then go play tiddly winks with the retards in Kindergarten!

No, on second thought, you should be kept far away from children, and you should be castrated so that you can't have any kids of your own!
You're sooooo close of getting your ears pulled. You childish sheep.
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Mrs. Earl

Post by Mrs. Earl »

Fat Man wrote:No, there should be a law, that a physically handicapped student can not be suspended or expelled from school simply for failing in PE, and physically handicapped student should be exempt from PE.
There is. Ever hear of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990? The world is not the same place it was when you and I were in school. Some things have changed for the better. I've known boys who because of their disability were exempted from P.E. and were allowed to spend that time in the computer lab.

By the way, I know that the vitriol that Fitman's Brother has begun to spew is distracting; but I would still appreciate an answer to my previous question.
Whew! Earl read me this thread, and I'm feeling a little stunned. However, I also have a burning question that I've had for some time now: Fat Man, you've asserted several times in this thread that you were denied an education; and yet you also mentioned that you went to college for a few years. In another thread you told me that while you were in college, you took several science classes, a math class (i.e., trig), and you even managed to knock out those ridiculous P.E. requirements. That sounds like at one point in your life you were able to rise above your lousy education and pursue your dream of becoming an astronomer. So, my question is, How did being suspended from school when you were nine, being thrown against a brick wall when you were in the fifth grade, having an evil coach try to break your ribs with a basketball, and having an idiot who showed you cartoons instead of teaching you biology keep you from finishing college? I just don't see the connection.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Mrs. Earl wrote:
Fat Man wrote:No, there should be a law, that a physically handicapped student can not be suspended or expelled from school simply for failing in PE, and physically handicapped student should be exempt from PE.
There is. Ever hear of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990? The world is not the same place it was when you and I were in school. Some things have changed for the better. I've known boys who because of their disability were exempted from P.E. and were allowed to spend that time in the computer lab.

By the way, I know that the vitriol that Fitman's Brother has begun to spew is distracting; but I would still appreciate an answer to my previous question.
Whew! Earl read me this thread, and I'm feeling a little stunned. However, I also have a burning question that I've had for some time now: Fat Man, you've asserted several times in this thread that you were denied an education; and yet you also mentioned that you went to college for a few years. In another thread you told me that while you were in college, you took several science classes, a math class (i.e., trig), and you even managed to knock out those ridiculous P.E. requirements. That sounds like at one point in your life you were able to rise above your lousy education and pursue your dream of becoming an astronomer. So, my question is, How did being suspended from school when you were nine, being thrown against a brick wall when you were in the fifth grade, having an evil coach try to break your ribs with a basketball, and having an idiot who showed you cartoons instead of teaching you biology keep you from finishing college? I just don't see the connection.
I was unable to complete my degree because of my financial situation, and was unable to get another grant for another semester.

I was going through school with the help of the DVR, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, and they were not the most competent people to deal with, just like the Dona Ana Mental Health in Las Cruces New Mexico.

They were more of a hindrance than any help.

Also, when during my first semester, some of my courses required trigonometry which I never had before. In fact, I never had any math in high school because I was only in high school for one semester, so I had to take a semester of algebra and geometry review, which were at high school level courses before I could take high school level Trigonometry, and that set me back a couple of semesters. I had to try to catch up to make up for what I should have gotten in high school.

Also, I again found myself under a lot of emotional stress and had another emotional and mental breakdown suffering from anxiety ad sever depression.

In recent yeas I have been diagnosed with Post traumatic Stress Disorder.

I still have mental issues I have to deal with.

Mrs. Earl

Post by Mrs. Earl »

Thank you, Fat Man. I think I understand your logic now. I would, however, like to point out something that I think you missed. When you took those remedial classes to overcome the deficiencies of your lousy education, you proved that those jerks who thought you were a loser were wrong. You showed that you could achieve your dream in spite of them. Would you mind telling me why, when the government agency failed you, you didn't just get a job sacking groceries or flipping burgers so that you could continue your education.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Mrs. Earl wrote:Thank you, Fat Man. I think I understand your logic now. I would, however, like to point out something that I think you missed. When you took those remedial classes to overcome the deficiencies of your lousy education, you proved that those jerks who thought you were a loser were wrong. You showed that you could achieve your dream in spite of them. Would you mind telling me why, when the government agency failed you, you didn't just get a job sacking groceries or flipping burgers so that you could continue your education.
When I was going to NMSU, New Mexico State University from September 1975 to May 1978, I lived in the Dona Ana Park Apartments which was at the north end of Las Cruces, and the University was at the south end of Las Cruces, about 5 miles away.

The only transportation I had was a 10 speed bicycle, when I rode to campus no matter what the weather was, in the rain, during the hot summers, and cold winter months, 5 miles down and 5 miles back.

Also, if I had a part time job, the work hours might have conflicted with my class hours. One would be expected to be at work at certain hours, and it was not always possible the have my class scheduled at the right hours, for example: if I wanted to take a physics class or an astronomy class, there were only certain hours for those particular classes. And if I were required to work during those same hours, well, if it came down to a choice of either bagging groceries or attending a science class, then the science class was more important, and employers were not always willing to co-operate with a students needs. Also, there were only so many cafeteria jobs available.

When you have to get up at 6:00 AM in the morning and peddle 10 miles every day on a bicycle, and having Astronomy Lab usually at 8:00 or 9:00 PM on some evenings, well, at the end of the day I would be really tired. Yeah, I took some evening classes on campus which was usually Astronomy Lab, then we used the three observatory domes located on the edge of the track running field.

There was also a tennis court not far from the observatory domes, and some times the light would be on at the tennis court, and around the track running field, and the bright lights made it impossible to see the stars and to do any observing. The Astronomy department complained numerous to the sports department about it, and nothing was done.

Yeah! When it comes down to a conflict between sports and science education, sports usually wins, and Astronomy can go to Hell.

There were time when I felt like getting a BB rifle and shooting out the lights, but then I thought the better of it, that it would really be best not to, because if I did, then my ass would be grass and the campus cops would be the lawn mower.

So, we just had to put up with it.

Yeah, even at a University, sports rules and we had to put up or shut up!

Mrs. Earl

Post by Mrs. Earl »

Thank you, Fat Man, for answering my question. I hadn't thought about how sparse the part-time jobs for college students were back then. That was right before the explosion in fast food places which resulted in employers being more flexible with college students' hours.

By the way, it occurs to me that if you biked 10 miles every day, you were in better shape at that point than most of the athletes who visit this website. :) Just goes to show that astronomy is good for you.