Digged up Information Zimmerman Vs. Trayvon

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Brigan

Digged up Information Zimmerman Vs. Trayvon

Post by Brigan »

The following pictures are numerous facts that the media bury with their bullshit.
Liberals being liberals I think.

i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Digged up Information Zimmerman Vs. Trayvon

Post by Fat Man »

OK, in says . . .
3. The Latino Zimmerman was wrong for going after Trayvon.
Well, finally, at least we acknowledge that much!

It doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman shot an UN-ARMED suspect.

If he had stayed in his vehicle as advised by 911 and let a police officer handle the situation, none of this would be happening now.

Zimmerman is not a professional police officer, but only just an amateur cowboy.

Let the professionals do their job.

Yeah, I know, you right-wing conservatives don't trust the "experts" but prefer to believe in you own fairy tales instead.

But I only trust people who know what their doing.

If I need to have my appendix taken out, I go to a doctor, not a plumber!

And this situation should have been handled by a professional police officer, and not some retarded amateur cowboy playing bang bang you're dead!

Also, I've been in fist fights when I was a kid up in Minnesota, sometimes with another kid who was much larger and stronger, and sometimes it was even two against one, and nobody came to my aid. I had to fight my own battles.

So, Zimmerman is still just a big cry baby!

And I really don't give a fuck what race or color either one of them were. They could have been chartreuse with shocking pink polka-dots for all I care.

That's all I have to say.
Last edited by Fat Man on Sat May 19, 2012 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

so? I've never said he went agaisn't an Advise. not an order.

Doesn't give the right to Trayvon to Punch zimmerman to the ground.

WTF is wrong with your mind.

THE POLICE REPORTS BACK UP ZIMMERMAN, what a SHEEP YOU ARE.
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

I've been in fist fights myself when I was a kid up in Minnesota, sometimes with another kid who was much larger and stronger, and sometimes it was even two against one, and nobody came to my aid. I had to fight my own battles.

So, Zimmerman is still just a big cry baby!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

that's it? that's your excuse?

He's a crybaby? he stopped a man plummeling him with punches with the only thing he could do at that moment. HE EVEN CALLED OUT FOR HELP.

Let's apply it to your case

You're actually asking for help, You receive 600 $, You hypocrite. LIVE UP FOR YOURSELF then if you're so tough
sportslover
Sportsman

Post by sportslover »

First of all it's Dug up info on Zimmerman Vs. Trayvon you dumbass.....

Secondly I agree 100% with fatman. Zimmerman is a fucking pussy to get beat up by a teenager. Fight back you big lump of retard!! Don't pull a gun like a sissy, this is why guns should be banned. Everyone goes straight to the gun these days, noone is a REAL MAN anymore in this world.

Fucking unbeliveable... that people still support that coward Zimmerman.
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Guns are banned in my country. That doesn't stop criminals getting them.

I've been robbed twice at gunpoint and in this country people are lucky if the robber doesn't shoot you up. which I have been extremely lucky. my mother cried and thank god nothing happened to me.

You're 100% right. guns are for sissies. but it's also coward to assault someone from their back. and he didn't use it right away. he yelled for help for almost 40 seconds. and when you're getting hit on your HEAD... you know you'll gonna pass out sooner or later. What would've happen if zimmerman lost conscioness? would trayvon. a thug a drug dealer, high on marihuana would've not stole the gun? he would be another sissy

If you ban guns, the only ones that will not be able to purchase them are law abiding citizens.

the word DIG UP is the one I find fitting. Because the info is THERE being buried by bullshit from the Media and It's INFORMATION NOONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO. the media posted false.

Did you even know ABC had to apologize to zimmerman for stating false "radio speech" that increased racism?

You're failing to realize they are using this to create a race wars

PS: Mind your insults. I'm not insulting you
sportslover
Sportsman

Post by sportslover »

Never once insulted you in my post looking back at it, and if I did it was not meant. GUns are just another "Hot button" issue with me as Earl is so fond of saying around here.

Even though me and fatman are getting along a little better now with the Zimmerman agreements I am not about to start throwing out insults like he does...
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Can Fat Man BE any more of a dumbass with his remarks?
ChrisOH

Post by ChrisOH »

Just some food for thought on this topic:

Trayvon Martin shooting witnesses change stories

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/tra ... 43219.html
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Such is the power of biased media, after Zimmerman wasn't even convicted because not only did the witness support zimmerman but the police reports backed up Zimmerman's story. These "Trayvon" suporters looted stores in the vicinity.

You have to thanks that to the Media and their mindless Sheep followers. noone wants to cross Black panthers way or be tilted as racist.