ATTENTION!!! I Am NOT A Media Sheep!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Re: ATTENTION!!! I Am NOT A Media Sheep!

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Earl, if you remember correctly I started out being civil. I originally came here because my brother spoke about what a moron Fat Man was and I had to check it out for myself. So yes, my original intent was to challenge Fat Man but with constructive debates where we can all learn from one another. I learned quickly that it wasn't possibly with the idiot, so I decided to "speak his language" if you will, and just razz him and continue to say things that are unintelligible.

Fat Man: I've read what my brother wrote to you, and you are a liar. Yes, he girl dumped him, but that was NOT the reason why he gave you a hard time. He was trying to tell you that shit happens, and it's no excuse to be an asshole to everybody. If you continue to deny this, I will release the conversation what happened between you and him for everybody to see, which will confirm you as the liar that you are. I have access to his account so I can easily obtain it.

So, Fatty is both a LIAR and a BIG FAT MEDIA SHEEP

I wonder if there is a correlation to lying, laziness, and stupidity? I know it's a small sample size, but Fat Man really supports it.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

In response to Fitman's Brother

First your brother came in here and called me a disgrace to humanity before knowing the facts.

Yes, I admit, that when you first came in here, I attacked you right away, because I had assumed that you would be no different from your brother.

The proverbial apple does not fall far from the proverbial tree.

My own brother is also a piece of crap, just like your brother!
Earl wrote:Actually, I don't have a problem with Fat Man's post. That former roommate of his sounds like a repulsive jerk to me. I never would have roomed with him. What woman in her right mind would have wanted to have sex with him? Sounds like a stray dog. I also would've had no use for Fat Man's brother. He sounds like a complete jerk, too.

Fat Man, I thought your afterlife speculations were hilarious. I will say this, though: Once he had apologized to you, if you had just put that behind you and not changed your mind about forgiving him, quite likely Fitman's Brother wouldn't be here now. Fitman's Brother seems to be a one-trick pony. Seems like the only reason he came here was to give you a hard time.
WOW! A one trick pony!

Gee! Did you just call Fitman's brother a name? :o

Have I been a bad influence on you? :twisted:

Actually, he's more like a dog and pony show in some sleazy old carnival freak show.

He should display himself between Zip The Pinhead and the Dog Faced Boy!

Image Image

Nah! Just put him in the zoo!

Yeah! Yeah! Fitman's brother, I know! I know! I could be the Circus Fat Man! OK?

There! I just said it for you! So, don't bother!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Your logic fails. You say that the apple doesn't fall from the tree and that I'm going to be just like my brother.

Well then, you are just like your brother, because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Now, I'm going to re articulate my point in BIG PINK TEXT.

FAT MAN IS JUST AS BAD AS HIS BROTHER ACCORDING TO HIS LOGIC. FAT MAN FAILS ONCE AGAIN.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Fitman's Brother wrote:Your logic fails. You say that the apple doesn't fall from the tree and that I'm going to be just like my brother.

Well then, you are just like your brother, because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Now, I'm going to re articulate my point in BIG PINK TEXT.

FAT MAN IS JUST AS BAD AS HIS BROTHER ACCORDING TO HIS LOGIC. FAT MAN FAILS ONCE AGAIN.
Yeah! Well, it was my own brother who wanted to blow me away with a shotgun to stop me from building a telescope.

So, I'm better than my own brother, but apparently you're not. In some ways you might be even worse that your brother, ya freak-boy!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

So you admit you can't use that argument then. You can't just say somebody's the same as their brother.

Check and MATE, Fatty.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Fitman's Brother wrote:So you admit you can't use that argument then. You can't just say somebody's the same as their brother.

Check and MATE, Fatty.
I have known people who were pretty much the same as their brothers, some who were worse than their brothers, and some who were better than their brothers.

But, since you sports fans all think pretty much alike, then you assume that the rest of us should be alike.

STALEMATE!

Neither side wins or loses!

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

lel you WISH we would have a stalemate because you are backed up against the side of the board with only your king while I have practically all my piece with. No way, Fatty. You've already been checkmated a LONG time ago with your ludicrous projections that hold absolutely no water at all.

CHECK AND MATE, FATTY. I win this game again.
ChrisOH

Post by ChrisOH »

Come to think of it, have we ever seen Fit Man and Fit Man's Brother together on here? Kind of like Clark Kent never being around when Superman appears? :P
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

lulz you got me! I'm the same!

...except my brother hasn't posted here in forever now, and has vowed to never return.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's FITMAN'S BROTHER!
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

You wish you had a jet pack, Earl. :wink:
Earl

Post by Earl »

Not me! :lol: I'm definitely a "white knuckle" flyer, and I never could have become a paratrooper. There's a good reason why I'm phobic about heights. When I finished junior high, my sister was about to graduate from an out-of-state college; so, my dad (who owned a private airplane) flew me and our mom with him to the college town for her graduation. On the way we encountered a jet plane that was flying way below its assigned altitude and would have collided with us if my dad hadn't seen its approach. He had to immediately "dive bomb" the plane in order to save our lives. Since the incident was traumatic, I hardly remember what happened. I think I hit the ceiling inside the plane because my seat belt was unbuckled when we went down.

Anyway, all I was doing with the Google cartoon image was playing off of ChrisOH's post. I assume you know I wasn't ridiculing you. I won't be insulting anyone in this forum. I may kid around, but I won't insult. Just not my style anymore.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related