Threatened By Cowardly Bully On The Way Home From Shopping!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Threatened By Cowardly Bully On The Way Home From Shopping!

Post by Fat Man »

Well, I had a rather strange Monday evening on the way home from shopping.

OK, as usual, I went up to Albertsons to do some grocery shopping, then stopped by Walgreens to get some cigars.

When I go out, I get around in My JAZZY Power Chair, and on the back I have a large red zipper bag that holds up to 50 pounds of groceries. I use the JAZZY to get around because of the arthritis in my knees and ankles.

Anyway, I rode my JAZZY down Mesa Street, stopped at a Starbucks to have some dark roast coffee, then after I ordered a refill, when I left Starbucks, because it was late, instead of getting on a bus, I decided to continue on down town on the way home, about a 2 mile ride that I enjoy in the evenings.

Then I turn east to head for home and I always go past the Federal Building. There are usually two polices officers there, and sometime not. I call them "my favorite friendly neighborhood cops". Sometime I like to stop and talk with them, and we have some pretty good conversations. I like them, and I think they're kind of cool.

Yeah! Some of my friends here in El Paso are cops.

Here lately, I haven't seen them around.

Well, this Monday evening, I said to myself, "Hmmm, where are my favorite friendly neighborhood cops this evening?"

A guy standing by the mailbox happened to overhear me, just sort of talking to myself, and he jumped on my case, thinking I was trying to cause him some trouble.

I tried to explain to him, that the cops I was referring to happen to be a couple of friends that I have known for the past two years.

He threaten to knock me off my power chair and kick my ass. Yeah, we got into a big hairy argument. I told him that it had nothing to do with him, that I was merely wondering where my two friend were, that I haven't seen them around lately.

Well, he finally walked away cussing at me, and still making threats.

Yeah! That would have been really great, a cowardly bully attacking a 60 year old man in a power chair! There are a lot of nut cases out there!

Well, the next time I'm shopping at Walmart, I'm going to get some pepper spray. It's perfectly legal here in El Paso. I should know, because I once asked a police officer about pepper spray, and he said I can get it at a Target, or a Walmart.

It doesn't take a great big brave strong man to attack someone who's physically handicapped.

It only take a simpering COWARD!!!

I HATE COWARDS!!!

And, all bullies are cowards!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!