why?

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Danero

why?

Post by Danero »

i ask you. why do you people hate sport this much?

if you hate it so much just dont play it.

regular sport and fitness has been proven to improve your lifespan and to release natural endorphins to make you feel good?

there are millions of people who enjoy sport, and just because the 25 of you dont like it, doesn mean that sport is a bad thing.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT PLAY IT

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

i know your going to delete this post, simply because i dont agree with you. that is why i pity you and your hopeless forum.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Would you mind telling me what /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ is supposed to be? Is it some kind of sports symbol?

Anyway, your post...

The reason we hate sport so much is because it gets treated like it matters. I mean come on! A bunch of millionaires kicking a ball and chasing it. Yeah, whoop-dee-shit. I have better things to do than sit around watching a bunch of grown men playing a game invented by little boys.

We're also pissed off at the fact that these players are paid millions upon millions of pounds/dollars/whatever to just kick a ball into a net for ninety boring minutes. They make more money in a week than most people do in five years and they're still not happy with it! They threaten to leave if they aren't paid an extra ten billion. Good! Let them walk! One less greedy millionaire to pay!

You know what the money that sports players get paid could go towards? How about finding a cure for all those rare and, as of right now, untreatable diseases? Maybe put it into education so that students can get the best study materials? All sorts of good things could be done with it, but does that happen? No! It gets put into the pockets of these greedy, rude, millionaire assholes!

I've always wondered why it's considered 'gay' to not like sports. If you don't like watching men in tight-fitting uniforms touch each other, then you're considered gay. Think about that for a minute... it's 'gay' to not like watching scantily-clad men. Okay, if you say so...

You're telling us to not play sports? Well, we don't play sports, that's just it. Or rather, most of us don't play sports. Those that do play understand that sports are not the most important thing in the world.
Danero wrote:regular sport and fitness has been proven to improve your lifespan and to release natural endorphins to make you feel good?
That has a question mark at the end, so it must be a question. Why you are asking us, I have no idea.

I doubt your thread will get deleted, since it's good for a laugh.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ to you, too. Again, what does it mean?
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Brett Favre

Post by Brett Favre »

Skul wrote:Would you mind telling me what /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ is supposed to be? Is it some kind of sports symbol?

Anyway, your post...

The reason we hate sport so much is because it gets treated like it matters. I mean come on! A bunch of millionaires kicking a ball and chasing it. Yeah, whoop-dee-shit. I have better things to do than sit around watching a bunch of grown men playing a game invented by little boys.

We're also pissed off at the fact that these players are paid millions upon millions of pounds/dollars/whatever to just kick a ball into a net for ninety boring minutes. They make more money in a week than most people do in five years and they're still not happy with it! They threaten to leave if they aren't paid an extra ten billion. Good! Let them walk! One less greedy millionaire to pay!

You know what the money that sports players get paid could go towards? How about finding a cure for all those rare and, as of right now, untreatable diseases? Maybe put it into education so that students can get the best study materials? All sorts of good things could be done with it, but does that happen? No! It gets put into the pockets of these greedy, rude, millionaire assholes!

I've always wondered why it's considered 'gay' to not like sports. If you don't like watching men in tight-fitting uniforms touch each other, then you're considered gay. Think about that for a minute... it's 'gay' to not like watching scantily-clad men. Okay, if you say so...

You're telling us to not play sports? Well, we don't play sports, that's just it. Or rather, most of us don't play sports. Those that do play understand that sports are not the most important thing in the world.
Danero wrote:regular sport and fitness has been proven to improve your lifespan and to release natural endorphins to make you feel good?
That has a question mark at the end, so it must be a question. Why you are asking us, I have no idea.

I doubt your thread will get deleted, since it's good for a laugh.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ to you, too. Again, what does it mean?
They get paid so much because if they're good they make people want to watch which makes money for the franchise...

If the franchise is making $100 mil because people watch someone play, shouldn't that person get paid a decent percent?
Ray
Site Admin

Re: why?

Post by Ray »

Danero wrote:i ask you. why do you people hate sport this much?

regular sport and fitness has been proven to improve your lifespan and to release natural endorphins to make you feel good?

there are millions of people who enjoy sport, and just because the 25 of you dont like it, doesn mean that sport is a bad thing.

i know your going to delete this post, simply because i dont agree with you. that is why i pity you and your hopeless forum.

<b>Why would we delete a meaningless post like this? Do you really think it's some kind of profound statement, some grand expose of our weakness?? Pretty lame. I think we'll leave it posted here forever as an example of what ignorant sports fans think. And anyway, why would we be afraid of someone who hides behind an anonymous proxy server? That's pretty childish.</b>

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Brett Favre wrote:They get paid so much because if they're good they make people want to watch which makes money for the franchise...

If the franchise is making $100 mil because people watch someone play, shouldn't that person get paid a decent percent?
Yes, they should get paid, since it's their job (lame as it is), but not several thousand an hour!

I also like how you skipped over the part saying that the money wasted on men playing a little boys' game could be used to better mankind.

Nah, let's just have some halfwits run around for a bit and pay them each eighteen million quid for advancing society in this way.
Ray wrote:I think we'll leave it posted here forever as an example of what ignorant sports fans think.
My sentiments, exactly, Ray. See, even sports fans have a purpose... you can use them as a bad example.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:
Ray wrote:I think we'll leave it posted here forever as an example of what ignorant sports fans think.
My sentiments, exactly, Ray. See, even sports fans have a purpose... you can use them as a bad example.
ha ha ha hah TRUE! Or a door stop!

I Hope We Lose!
blast flame

Re: why?

Post by blast flame »

Danero wrote:i ask you. why do you people hate sport this much?

I do not get any endorphins released when I (am forced to) play sport. Compulsery sport destroyed my childhood. I couldn't just not play it when I was a kid. It's also about some sports fans constantly harrasing me. I don't care if you play sport when I'm not around but please don't try to force sport on me thinking I'll like it if I give it a chance, I won't.
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

danero2
Sports Bore

Post by danero2 »

Your right, I donâ??t need a proxy, as its pretty clear you donâ??t even know how to ip Bann. I donâ??t think itâ??s a "profound" statement but rather I am asking you that if you hate sport in general then you just shouldnâ??t do it.
I do not get any endorphins released when I (am forced to) play sport. Compulsery sport destroyed my childhood. I couldn't just not play it when I was a kid. It's also about some sports fans constantly harrasing me. I don't care if you play sport when I'm not around but please don't try to force sport on me thinking I'll like it if I give it a chance, I won't.
As for blame flame
I do agree with you that compulsory school sport is wrong, and I do think sport should be only for people who choose to do it.

The amount of money sports players earn, as Skul said is definitely too extravagant. However what you are saying is that sport in general is bad, but your argument is directed at professional sport players.

I have read a lot of articles throughout your website, and looking back now I realize you do have a valid argument. I take back the part were I said that your forum was pathetic, as I have now seen you have put a lot of work into the making of this site and that I do agree with you on a lot of your arguments.[/quote]
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

danero2 wrote:Your right, I donâ??t need a proxy, as its pretty clear you donâ??t even know how to ip Bann. I donâ??t think itâ??s a "profound" statement but rather I am asking you that if you hate sport in general then you just shouldnâ??t do it.
<b>??</b>What are you talking about? An IP ban won't work on someone using an anonymous proxy server because a different IP is used for every post --if you know what you're doing. Why do you guys keep begging for an IP ban? To prove it won't stop you? Big deal. You're not bothering anybody here. If you and your little friends start spamming again, we'll just delete it.

I Hope We Lose!