all day in tv soccer

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
ismokinghatesport

all day in tv soccer

Post by ismokinghatesport »

Evry sunday all day in tv only soccer,we hate that and we want stop that.My wife today today take a ball of soccer in park,and with me destroy ,that is wonderful.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: all day in tv soccer

Post by Fat Man »

ismokinghatesport wrote:Evry sunday all day in tv only soccer,we hate that and we want stop that.My wife today today take a ball of soccer in park,and with me destroy ,that is wonderful.
Yeah, I also like destroying balls.

See what I mean?
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

ismokinghatesport

Yes is wonderfull,all of sport we want destroy,remember i a litle ,and hate sport ,i call my mom my brother play with ball of soccer,and she run in kitchen take knife and destroy ball of soccer a my brother,i very happy see ball all destroy ,and my mom happy .She teach me a hate sport,and all my life i pro hate sport-Thank you Fat man.
Ex fan

Post by Ex fan »

European Championships coming up this June. Just as the football season finishes in England, up pops this rubbish like a wasp at a barbecue, annoying and hard to avoid. Looking forward to a nice quiet refreshing pint of beer on a hot evening after work, forget it, England are playing, the pubs will be packed with people in England shirts( people who normally don't give a toss about being English or patriotic at any other times, most are asleep on Remembrance Sunday), screaming and shouting at a bunch of millionaires who probably don't give a toss about the fans watching. Then the ultimate nightmare: England qualify for the quarter finals and lose to Germany on penalties, pubs wrecked, German cars overturned, Brockwurst stands set on fire, all over a stupid bag of wind being kicked about( yes this disorder really did happen in 1996). Also in pubs for a week later, well Rooney might or might not have been offside, but that referee was so biased to the Krauts I reckon his dad was Hitler, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc.
Thank God when this borefest descends in June, I shall be as far away with my partner from any sports bar, live sport here pub as you can get. I have completely no interest in the Euros and less in a football team who are usually useless and care more about money than the game and the sheep who seem to think football is everything.
Historical footnote, anyone questions me about patriotism and the national football team, I tell them I nearly was accepted to do nine years in the Royal Air Force, but was rejected on medical grounds. At least I tried to serve my country, and admire all those who are in our armed forces, but my patriotism doesn't extend to greedy, substandard sportsmen.
ismokinghatesport

All true the one which you say. Hate soccer much and not the task to this period of soccer championships. People who do not arrive at the end of the month with the wage, and players who are annoying nell' gold. A anguish every olta that you open the television and you have soccer and sport news. Moreover qust' year there will be also the Olympic Games. That it distresses, in these periods will not feel that to speak about sport. That joy this site of persons that thinks ugauale to it to me.
wibberley

Post by wibberley »

i hate sports with a passion.but what about a civil war,could we be serving our country by slaughtering our fellow countrymen
Ex fan

Post by Ex fan »

wibberley wrote:i hate sports with a passion.but what about a civil war,could we be serving our country by slaughtering our fellow countrymen
I wouldn't go that far, but football( soccer) fans are a minority in Britain, albeit a large and very vocal one who even annoy fans of other sports with their Nazi like devotion to a ball being kicked about. Rather like the Nazis, who got into power with less than half the votes cast and then terrorised their opponents into submission by force, the footballing SA and SS can see no wrong in their vile game and any dissent has to be crushed. England are playing, you vill watch zem, you do not agree, then you are a traitor to the Fatherland and you vill die. Admitting to a group of England " fans" that you missed the Match or simply aren't interested could get you the same response as going to a Nuremberg rally and saying Hitler is a fag with no good ideas. OK a bit extreme but non fans do feel like we are weird during borefests like the Euros and the World Bore. Some of us are forced into giving the Hitler salute and saying we love " England" ( ie a not very good and overpaid football team) to avoid the football SS.
However, 60 per cent of the population have no interest in this tournament and even if the national " team" get into the quarter finals 22 million people will be watching, but another 38 million will be ducking out or hastily checking the score on their BBC i feature at the end to avoid being found out the next day. I for one will be saying it loud and proud and might even be carted off to an indoctrination camp for saying this: I DON'T CARE, FOOTBALL IS SHIT!