Damn Euros

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
Ex fan

Damn Euros

Post by Ex fan »

Three weeks of tedium has started. Next Friday I shall be avoiding every pub like the plague as the so called national team are playing and every football bore on earth will be watching for dissenters. I shall gladly walk in when England, or the 11 not very good greedy chavs that are supposed to be representing your country but only care about themselves ,when the match has ended and gladly announce that I didn't watch it and don't give a fig if they get kicked out. It might not be the most sensible thing to say, but the for the silent majority( about 52 pc of the population who aren't interested) I will have made my point. Maybe these boring, overly heterosexual and generally overweight bigots who follow this tedious game should be confronted by non fans.
Out of interest a pub in Yorkshire has removed its television and declared itself a football free zone. I wish more would follow as those of us wanting a quiet drink or wanting to watch a less partisan and nicer sport like cricket have few places to choose from during the European Bore.
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Re: Damn Euros

Post by Fitman's Brother »

I agree that soccer is horrible. I find little to no strategy in it compared to other sports I like, so I simply cannot get into it.