Good news, sports haters!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Skul
Forum Admin

Good news, sports haters!

Post by Skul »

At last, some good news! The biggest millionaire in the world of sports, David Beckham, has been booted out! His career is over! :D I didn't quite catch why, but it was probably because he was asking for more money... again.

All I have to say to him is 'HA!' Good riddance, you piece of shit!

I think the only bad side is that we're all going to hear about for the next ten years. Oh well, at least money won't be wasted on him, any longer.

Oh, and in celebration of this, here is my very first YTMND, created only two minutes after I heard this -- Beckham got fired! (Wait for audio)
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Danero

Post by Danero »

wow, lets all rejoice and go back to playing rise of nations. dickhead
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Good news, sports haters!

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:At last, some good news! The biggest millionaire in the world of sports, David Beckham, has been booted out! His career is over! :D I didn't quite catch why, but it was probably because he was asking for more money... again.

All I have to say to him is 'HA!' Good riddance, you piece of shit!

I think the only bad side is that we're all going to hear about for the next ten years. Oh well, at least money won't be wasted on him, any longer.

Oh, and in celebration of this, here is my very first YTMND, created only two minutes after I heard this -- Beckham got fired! (Wait for audio)
I guess that's good news. I don't even know who Beckham is although I think I've heard of Bend it Like Beckham --a movie about an Indian girl who wants to play soccer. I think her last name is Beckham.

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Danero wrote:wow, lets all rejoice and go back to playing rise of nations. dickhead

he he he he --that's funny. Hey, isn't it past your bed time, little girl? All your little friends have already gone home. Are you really a sports fan or just a punk looking for trouble? Come.. join us. Help us rid the world of the scourge of sports!

I Hope We Lose!
sport4me

Post by sport4me »

Ray wrote:
Danero wrote:wow, lets all rejoice and go back to playing rise of nations. dickhead

he he he he --that's funny. Hey, isn't it past your bed time, little girl? All your little friends have already gone home. Are you really a sports fan or just a punk looking for trouble? Come.. join us. Help us rid the world of the scourge of sports!
he doesnt have a bed time. he doesnt live with his mum anymore you fat slob
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

So its you. Followed me all the way to the internet to annoy me have we?
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

danero2
Sports Bore

Post by danero2 »

blast flame wrote:
So its you. Followed me all the way to the internet to annoy me have we?
wow so you do play rise of nations? i used it for an example as i my friend showed it to me and i was hopeless at it.
and me following you to the internet? i have no idea what your talking about.
as it happens i do not know who you are in real life?
i feel i am on this site to view the thoughts of those who hate the games i love.

it is interesting and as i have said in my previous post, that i see were your all coming from.

Concerning this post, sports player definately get paid too much. but beckhams place will be filled in very quicky by another sport star.