Should these Mental Midgets be allowed to Start Topics?

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.

Should Sports Bores be Allowed to Start New Topics?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:36 am

YES
19%
NO
25%
NO and they should be shot out of a cannon into the sun
56%

Total votes: 16

blackdog4444

Re: Should these Mental Midgets be allowed to Start Topics?

Post by blackdog4444 »

Now that was cleared up, I shall state my reason why I'm such a hard-ass.
Ever since I was a young child, I had to put up with the damn P.E. teacher. She was practically a numb-skull and a half, never watching the worse kids around the more vulnerable kids, and so on. I was a quite passive child then - never spoke to anyone in a cruel tone or anything like that. But then some dumbasses decided to take advantage of that nature and started pushing me around.
That's when things turned.
I started to push them around. I constantly challenged them and threatened them to stay away or else. Finally, the day of reckoning came. I punched one of the jock gang's members, literally knocking them straight to the ground. Then, just to add to the vengence, I spat on them. I went home immediately.
That wasn't the first time I've been harrassed. The second war was worse since all the teachers were dumbasses and never listened to anyone and what problems they had.
Well, the second time was when I lived in Delaware, attending a rural school in 5th grade. There were some chicks [yes, they were cheerleaders] who haunted a group of jocks that wandered everywhere fearlessly. They were the "enforcers" of sports in the school and took in account anyone who hated sports, such as I. Well, they found out I hated sports and started to somewhat "track" me. They called me the worse of the worse [fag, retard, etc.] I wouldn't take it with them, so I singled each out and scared the piss out of each of the guys. I reported the chicks to the school board multiple times until it got through their thick skulls that the threat was real.
After that, it finally cracked.
I was molested after that. Not by anyone within the school, none of the staff or visitors that had come through there. Fortunately, the damn beast got thrown behind bars. I hope he's getting pestered with at this very moment.
After that, I went totally aggressive. I told everyone to stay away from me and never trusted a person. It was then the teacher thought I was crazy and had my mom schedule weekly psychologist appointments. This happened until the end of the school year, since my mom thought she was wasting her money and time and the psychologist didn't have an abnormal diagnosis.
I told my mother about the incident 3 years later. Too late to mend anything now, since then my aggressive behavior was deeply engraved over the friendly personality. It was all because some sports-enforcing douche-bags drove me nuts that I had to go off and isolate myself from them.
When I first came to Iowa, the school was worse than the 5th grade school I was attending - everyone wore sports related clothing. The chicks wore disgustingly short skirts and shorts, while the guys wore stained jerseys and t-shirts. Not only that, but it smelled wretched and the textbooks were old and decrepit. The gym was polished new and had a pool. I couldn't believe that they had the nerve to waste all their money on that damn facility and not pay attention to the Health Class and other classes that were more important. No matter how many times I told them, they wouldn't listen, then they bought more basket balls, replaced the hoops, and renovated the locker rooms. It was ridiculous! I left within a year or so and went back to New York. They were in the middle of expansion when I passed 4th grade and left. 2 years later, the place hadn't changed a bit - though they had brand new textbooks for all core classes and cleaned up equipment for Tech Ed. and Art. They even got more instruments for the Music class! But, the gym was starting to go on it's last legs. I couldn't believe it -it seemed like a totally different country. The treatment I got from the students there was fair and polite, not rude and in-your-face. Few in that school only played sports for the hell of it, not to gain status.
I could go on and on about the treatment here, but, to make a long story, short, I'm just going to say "horrendous".
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Post by Detroitsportsfan08 »

If all that's true, then I'm sorry. No one deserves that.

However, from what I've seen, when people go through traumatic things, it helps them to forgive. I think this would make you happier.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:If all that's true, then I'm sorry. No one deserves that.

However, from what I've seen, when people go through traumatic things, it helps them to forgive. I think this would make you happier.
Well, I'm very glad that you agree that nobody deserves to raped.

WOW!!! A sports fan who says that rape is wrong!

Oh my!!! Will wonders ever cease!!!

But in another topic titled Banning PE you said . . . . .
Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:We live in America, where people choose what they want to do with their lives.
Then I pointed out, how I was not free to choose what I wanted to do with my life, how I was denied a decent education, how I was once suspended from school just because I failed to climb a rope in a gymnasium, how one of my teaches liked to humiliate me in the gym class in front of the other students, and then, one day punching me in the stomach with a basketball, and also the time that he bashed my head up against the corner of a concrete block wall in an argument over an astronomy book the he would not allow me to check out from the library, and finally, how I had dizzy spells and headaches during my teenage years because of it.

And then you said . . . . . . .
Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:You should let go of some of your anger. All of your posts are just long drawn out rants about essentially nothing. One isolated situation doesn't mean anything.
You are obviously a semi-literate dim-wit, because it was not just one isolated situation. It was ongoing over the years I was in school.

If you had actually read my post, you would know that it was more than one incident, that it was several incidents, not just one.

You're obviously a moron who can't count beyond 1 DUH!!!

And finally, you has said that I was ranting about NOTHING!!!

Being denied an education, getting punched in the stomach with a basketball, getting my head bashed against the wall in an argument over a book, that is hardly what I would call NOTHING!!!

But I am glad, at least, that you say that we did not deserve to be raped or sexually harassed.

But I guess we that still deserved everything else that happened, because we must be punished for hating sports or failing in the gym.

However, as when it comes to forgiving . . . . .

And one of these "spray cans" really comes in handy!!!

This one is Kosher, an UZI made in Israel.

Sorry, but I don't forgive rapists, or pedophiles!

If caught, they may go to prison for a number of years, but they eventually get out again, to do it all over again.

But for those of us who are the victims, we get a life sentence. We get to live with the memories of what happened to us for the rest of our lives, living with the bad memories, and putting up with the bad dreams.

How do we get a reprieve from our life sentences???
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Dsf08, exactly what have you seen in your relatively few years on earth? Since I'm about 50 years older than you, I'll tell you briefly what I've seen. People who were treated horribly as children do not forget what happened to them. Would you? Just to give a single example, years ago a friend of mine married a young woman who was an incest victim. She had been repeatedly molested (raped, as far as I'm concerned) by her maternal grandfather, whose crimes were never exposed before he died. My friend's wife carried emotional baggage with her into their marriage, which therefore was all but doomed from the start. Their six-year-old daughter was devastated when my friend and his wife finally divorced. My friend's wife had undergone a radical personality change, as she had begun to experience flashbacks of being assaulted by her grandfather (who, incidentally, had done the same thing to her mother when SHE was a little girl). Would you say that my friend's wife should have FORGIVEN her pedophile grandfather? Give me a break!
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Earl

Post by Earl »

Excuse me. I'm 40, NOT 50, years younger than Dsf08.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Earl

Post by Earl »

Good grief. I'm 40 years OLDER than Dsf08. I didn't get enough sleep last night, folks. :)

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:Excuse me. I'm 40, NOT 50, years younger than Dsf08.
Earl wrote:Good grief. I'm 40 years OLDER than Dsf08. I didn't get enough sleep last night, folks. :)
OLD-TIMERS!!!

Don't worry! Sometimes I get an attack of OLD-TIMERS myself! :D :D :D :D :D

I have a lady friend, and sometimes we will both say something dumb at the same time.

We call it, sharing a Special Retardo Moment! :D
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

: )

I have those too --more often than I care to admit!

I Hope We Lose!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Ray wrote:: )

Yeah, I guess we all have our special retardo moments now and then.

But when you share a very special retardo moment with a close friend or loved one, it can actually be a really beautiful thing.

It's perfectly natural for everybody to have an occasional retardo moment once in a while. Even the smartest people will have one sometimes.

That's OK.

We actually need to have an occasional retardo moment. It keeps us on our toes, it's a humbling experience, and reminds us that we are only human. Genius is a special gift from God. But special brief retardos moments are also from God.

But unfortunately, jocks and sports fans don't just have brief retardo moments!

Instead, jocks and sports fans have retardo hours, retardo days, retardo weeks, retardo months, retardo seasons, retardo years, retardo decades, and if they live long enough, a retardo century, which is very rare, thank God!

But they all have retardo lifetimes!!!!

Like, DUH!!!

Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Man, its been awhile but I've been reading the forums from time to time hope you don't mind a long post. Wow, to both of you, Blackdog and fatman for having through so much. I have to admit I didn't go through anything anywhere near as tough what you guys when through. I can't imagine what it was like for the both of you. I was bullied but it was pretty minor, I was teased alot by jocks for my less than satisfactory performance while playing sports. In highschool I was bullied by the big king of the jocks, the star quarterback and wrestler state champ for like 3 years. One time he said something along the lines of a racism and I got really pissed after that. One day I had just about had it and I nearly choked the guy with just my right hand. I didn't but after that he'd just bother me alittle but knew better than to piss me off. I did learn I have a pretty good strong grip though. Well that's about it but frankly I have to say there's no excuse for jocks to bully others and teachers should NOT give jocks special privileges and leeway. I'm glad to see both and all the other members on this forum you're still here standing strong proving those jocks you're more of person than any of them were. Today I passed through the soccer field I mentioned before in an older thread. It seems on saturdays they use it during the mornings, I even saw a former co-worker there. Most of the field was actually being used by even through there was some much going on I walked through like it I always do normally when its completely empty, not caring about the surroundings but focusing on my destination. It was like somebody saying "Look a penny!" but this case a giant soccerfield of full of soccer games all at once and then my attention changes a second later. I honestly didn't care...makes me wanna smile my because my interest in watching and playing sports is as non-existent as always. It's good to be back! :D
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

I think freedom of speech is important, but mostly they seem to Spam this website, so no.
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Post by Detroitsportsfan08 »

Fat Man wrote:
Ray wrote:: )

Yeah, I guess we all have our special retardo moments now and then.

But when you share a very special retardo moment with a close friend or loved one, it can actually be a really beautiful thing.

It's perfectly natural for everybody to have an occasional retardo moment once in a while. Even the smartest people will have one sometimes.

That's OK.

We actually need to have an occasional retardo moment. It keeps us on our toes, it's a humbling experience, and reminds us that we are only human. Genius is a special gift from God. But special brief retardos moments are also from God.

But unfortunately, jocks and sports fans don't just have brief retardo moments!

Instead, jocks and sports fans have retardo hours, retardo days, retardo weeks, retardo months, retardo seasons, retardo years, retardo decades, and if they live long enough, a retardo century, which is very rare, thank God!

But they all have retardo lifetimes!!!!

Like, DUH!!!
sports fans are classless....yet do you think mentally retarded people would really like this post? Kind of offensive.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote: sports fans are classless....yet do you think mentally retarded people would really like this post? Kind of offensive.
Hey, I talked about sharing a "retardo moment" with a close friend, and it can be a beautiful thing.

OK, You say sports fans are classless.

You're sooooooooooooo right!

On that I must agree!

Sports fans ARE classless!

They have NO CLASS!!!

Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Lol, Classless or a class on their own? And no, I'm not complimenting them.
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
Moviemaker

Post by Moviemaker »

I voted no because i am not the slightest big interested in engaging in a forum discussion with a sports fan. i am surrounded by them 24/7 and this is a place to GET AWAY from them. Im interested in conversing with folks who despise sports and the morons that worship them, end of story.