Of all the things..

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Ivy league
Sports Bore

Of all the things..

Post by Ivy league »

I've said.. All the things ive posted.. All the topics i have brought up...

THE ADMINS DELETE MY TOPIC ABOUT DISABLED PEOPLE AND SPORTS!!

AHAHAHAHAHA HOW SAD!!!

You obviously know what i said was 100% the truth, but do not want to believe it..

Ofcourse i'm talking about my thread about my little brother who is autistic. Who competes in the special olympics. which has become one of the most incredible, joyfull things in his life..

LOL so ive made threads that have insulted you all and yet you haven't deleted those???

NO, you delete the one talking about the disabled, and sports hahahaha!!

Someone is obviously afraid that the point i was trying to make would make a truthfull impact

Haha proves how small, pathetic, and hypocritical you are lol
Last edited by Ivy league on Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivy league
Sports Bore

Re: Of all the things..

Post by Ivy league »

In other words, i have some topics, and posts, that easily and directly dis-obey rules.. But my most powerful post, that i

did not say anything to violate these rules gets deleted. Someone, is afraid that i might be correct about the point i was

introducing to you site. Harmless, point of view, no profanity, bad language just a quick opinion.
Ivy league
Sports Bore

Post by Ivy league »

So you feel the need to delete my posts on this thread:

http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... ?f=1&t=828
Ivy league
Sports Bore

Post by Ivy league »

Yet you did not feel the need to delete my posts on this thread(in which i'm flaming all sports haters)

http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... ?f=1&t=884

(EX: I called you all fat and said you have no friends)
Last edited by Ivy league on Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivy league
Sports Bore

Post by Ivy league »

So please, i would like someone to reply thoughtfully and INTELLIGENTLY(i know it's hard for you guys, but i think you can pull it off. I believe in you little buddies!) :wink:

Preferably, i would like the Admins' SKULL and RAY, to give an explanation
Earl

Post by Earl »

Ivy League, I'm not an Administrator; and I don't agree with every comment that sports haters have made at this website (although I support and defend the website). What is the point that you want to make? I'm interested.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Ivy league
Sports Bore

Post by Ivy league »

Earl wrote:Ivy League, I'm not an Administrator; and I don't agree with every comment that sports haters have made at this website (although I support and defend the website). What is the point that you want to make? I'm interested.
Well i don't really feel like "re-writing" what i said, in it's entirety.. But basically I talked about my little brother and how he's autistic; And how sports has been exciting for him, more competitively has changed his life. It has been one of the most inspiring activities for him. Sports/league's/Colorado special Olympics has done incredible things for him and others.

And i'm not making this up about his sports enjoyment; lol at home, when i say "league game" or, "basketball game" or "soccer game" my bro is the first one to the car haha

It just seems pathetic that they feel the need to delete it(they will probably delete this one eventually)

And alot of people have accused sports fans such as myself as being non-open-minded; A bit hipocritical eh?
Earl

Post by Earl »

I don't think your post will be removed. Otherwise, mine would have to be removed too. I don't think anyone on "my" side would deny that your autistic brother has benefited from his participation in the Special Olympics. (I'm not involved in playing a sport, but I'm on a bodybuilding program at a health club for the sake of my emotional and physical health.) The people who run this website are not against people participating in sports. What they are against is forcing sports upon others. The PE of the middle-aged generation involved sports being forced upon nonathletic boys in such a way that they were humiliated and frequently bullied day after day, week after week, year after year. I realize that PE has begun to change; and I'm quite thankful for that, needless to say. I strongly endorse the innovative PE4Life program. When you say that "a lot of people have accused sports fans such as (yourself) as being non-open-minded," I assume you mean all those who have expressed themselves at this website. I certainly don't see this happening in our society at large. There's something you've got to understand about this website. It's a ranting board. It's a support group. This is a place where people can express themselves without being ridiculed or personally attacked. You wouldn't barge in on a meeting of a support group for alcoholics and say, "I don't understand why you need to talk about your alcoholism," or, "Why do you have a drinking problem?" would you? This website has no power over others. "DEDICATION TO THE ERADITCATION OF SPORT," that's just hype! I would think that you as a sports fan would recognize hype. This website can't take away other people's love of spectator sports. Although you have been attacking sports haters with cutting personal remarks, this website is not meant to attack you personally. We don't even know you, and you don't know any of us. You have to read between the lines (such as calling hockey players "toothless morons," which I personally don't approve of). There is a diversity of opinion and background on "my" side. You should ask yourself WHY you come to this website, if you hate it so much. I detest the John Birch Society, the Ku Klux Klan, and the Communist Party USA. But I have no desire to visit any of their websites to rail at them, because that would be just a waste of my time.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Earl

Post by Earl »

For the sake of clarification, when I said "This is a place where people can express themselves without being ridiculed or personally attacked," I was referring to those who are not interested in sports. I certainly don't deny that there's been a lot of name-calling on BOTH sides at this website. My style's a bit boring.

Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Post by Detroitsportsfan08 »

That is bullshit, and shady that his post about sports making autistic children happy was deleted it.

Why would that be deleted? Because sports made an undeniable positive impact in that case and the close minded people here didn't want to admit it?

I then posted a topic asking why that post was deleted, and then that topic got deleted.

Ray you are a JOKE.
Earl

Post by Earl »

I have no idea.

Earl

Post by Earl »

Wait a minute. Even though those two posts were deleted (for whatever reason, I don't know), you were still allowed to come back and make your point! :)

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Ivy League and DSF, you are lucky that we have such a fair and reasonable member who feels that he has to respond to your accusations and explain the actions of others on this board. He has far more character than either of you.

I don't feel an explanation (to you) is needed or required. You are impotent here and your complaints and accusations are meaningless.

However, since Earl brought it up and to spare Skul from your accusations of unfairness, I deleted your posts. You are intentional, malicious, admitted spammers. As co-admin, I delete spam. The content of your post has nothing to do with whether it gets deleted or not. What matters is if one of our members has responded. If one of our members has already commented on any post, then it's not deleted so as not to confuse anyone or step on the toes of any of our members who has taken the time to answer. That same courtesy, naturally, is not extended to you.

I Hope We Lose!
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Actually they deleted your posts because you were spamming up the forums with your crap.It wasn't the truth what you were saying you are a very good example of one of the uneducated dumb sports fans in this world.Whoever the admin was that deleted your posts had every right to do so.No one cares about what you have to say your just dumb!
Ivy league wrote:I've said.. All the things ive posted.. All the topics i have brought up...

THE ADMINS DELETE MY TOPIC ABOUT DISABLED PEOPLE AND SPORTS!!

AHAHAHAHAHA HOW SAD!!!

You obviously know what i said was 100% the truth, but do not want to believe it..

Ofcourse i'm talking about my thread about my little brother who is autistic. Who competes in the special olympics. which has become one of the most incredible, joyfull things in his life..

LOL so ive made threads that have insulted you all and yet you haven't deleted those???

NO, you delete the one talking about the disabled, and sports hahahaha!!

Someone is obviously afraid that the point i was trying to make would make a truthfull impact

Haha proves how small, pathetic, and hypocritical you are lol
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Post by Detroitsportsfan08 »

Ray wrote:Ivy League and DSF, you are lucky that we have such a fair and reasonable member who feels that he has to respond to your accusations and explain the actions of others on this board. He has far more character than either of you.

I don't feel an explanation (to you) is needed or required. You are impotent here and your complaints and accusations are meaningless.

However, since Earl brought it up and to spare Skul from your accusations of unfairness, I deleted your posts. You are intentional, malicious, admitted spammers. As co-admin, I delete spam. The content of your post has nothing to do with whether it gets deleted or not. What matters is if one of our members has responded. If one of our members has already commented on any post, then it's not deleted so as not to confuse anyone or step on the toes of any of our members who has taken the time to answer. That same courtesy, naturally, is not extended to you.
tell me why his other two topics were not deleted then?