Let me check...

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Let me check...

Post by Fat Man »

Ray wrote:That's the eternal question, isn't it? What are they so angry about that they feel the need to continuously ridicule and criticize us?

Maybe we should ask one. Does anyone speak jock?
Yes.

Allow me to translate your question into jock.

You're question was . . . . .

"Does anyone speak jock?"

Translation into jock:

Uh, duh, huh, huh, duh, uh, uh, uh, duh, huh, huh, huh, duh?

Of course, while speaking Jock, you have to slobber and drool from the corners of your mouth.

But since I don't drool, I can only speak the dry dialect, while all jocks speak the wet dialect.

Since I only know how to speak the dry dialect, then I'm unable to articulate some words. For example: I can't demand more money, or demand that your sisters and daughters give me sex. In order to articulate those words in Jock, that requires the wet dialect.

Anyway . . . . .

Hope that answers your question. :D
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Speak jock? Hmmm... Well, I know "ur all fags!" and "Yay, we scored!" and "Woot!" (whatever the hell that means), but that's about it.
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

abitagirl wrote:Speak jock? Hmmm... Well, I know "ur all fags!" and "Yay, we scored!" and "Woot!" (whatever the hell that means), but that's about it.
I think "Woot!" is what they say when they see a monkey-boy score a touch-down and they are so excited that they piss in their pantaloons!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Post by Detroitsportsfan08 »

Fat Man...you have some of the lamest attempts at making fun of jocks.
resolvent

Post by resolvent »

Why allow these asshole sports-lovers on this board?

Go to ANY other board on ANY other topic:
the moderators will immediately ban any who talks smack against the topic of the board.

(e.g. go to http://www.umd.net for those into the wet-and-messy fetish:
If you start agitation there for no reason at all, they'll ban you.)
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

They are better than your comebacks.Your comeback are just nonsense.
Ivy league wrote:I mock your pathetic attempts to make an impact of anti-sports-ism(haha)...

AND THE BEST COMEBACK YOU CAN COME UP WITH IS (Mindless zombies)???

ahahahahahah!! clever! all of you! clever!

At least your original
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
Ivy league
Sports Bore

Post by Ivy league »

sports rox1234 wrote:They are better than your comebacks.Your comeback are just nonsense.
Ivy league wrote:I mock your pathetic attempts to make an impact of anti-sports-ism(haha)...

At least your original
"Your comeback are just nonsense"

WOW!!!

GREAT COMEBACK!!!! Worderfull comeback!! This topps the one about the "mindless zombies one"

Incredible!!

First of all, learn how to structure sentences correctly(now there's a start)
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Atleast I can spell better than you and that wasn't supposed to be a comeback it was a statement.
Ivy league wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:They are better than your comebacks.Your comeback are just nonsense.

At least your original
"Your comeback are just nonsense"

WOW!!!

GREAT COMEBACK!!!! Worderfull comeback!! This topps the one about the "mindless zombies one"

Incredible!!

First of all, learn how to structure sentences correctly(now there's a start)
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:Fat Man...you have some of the lamest attempts at making fun of jocks.
his comments are funny to me and right on target!

by the way... let me check... how many of us have you sports fans converted? ZERO

how many former sports fans have joined our side: ONE

keep 'em coming, jackass! You will be assimilated!!

maybe you'd like to take the opportuntiy to joine our side NOW? oh wait --I have to take a vote to see if you'd be accepted...it's not just up to me. I'll get back to you.

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Sorry, DSF --75% said they rather drink a glass of Ajax than allow you to join our side --even as an Associate Member.

25% said you were just too obnoxious and could never pass for one of us.

SORRY, EH? Maybe next time

I Hope We Lose!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

I HEARD "ASSIMILATE"!!!

Yes? I'm waiting?! :twisted:
Katrin
Location: Urgh! Why do you want to know where I live! Don't make me get the gun out!

Post by Katrin »

What is this obsession with drinking glasses of Ajax?!

Anyways, while I'm here, let me say how happy I would be to set about any of the sports bores coming whining on here! Piss off back to your stupid balls, bats etc.
Best guestbook comment ever!:

I THINK ALL SPORTS ARE TOTAL RUBBISH. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TV. THEN ALL PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN THE SPORTS SHOULD BE PUT AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT AND KILLED.

- Glenn
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

OK, all of you sports bores!

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Pardon my ignorance, but what does this gigantic cubic monolith floating in outer space mean?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

it's the BORG. It's a giant space ship populated by robots. Their trademark slogan is YOU - WILL - BE - ASSIMILATED --spoken like a robot. :)

The borg travel through space and assimilate every living thing they come across. They are unstoppable. Until 7 of 9 came along I guess --I forget.

I Hope We Lose!