Great anti-sport artical

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
blast flame

Great anti-sport artical

Post by blast flame »

The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

Don

Re: Great anti-sport artical

Post by Don »

That is an OUTSTNDNG article! It looks like more and more people are admitting what most people are afraid to. That they don't like sports and would rather watch grass grow than attend a soccer match!

ONE DAY THE WORLD WILL BE OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F U CN RD THS U CNT SPL WRTH A DM!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

This pretty much proves that sports fans think you're weird if you don't like sports. He says he doesn't support sports and they all stare at him in shocked silence.

He's obviously gay, since he doesn't like watching ugly, sweaty, hairy men in shorts and t-shirts running around groping each other while playing a game little boys invented.

...Hmmm... think about that for a moment. Adult men playing a game that little boys invented...

They're more than just gay... :shock:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Mastershake5434

Post by Mastershake5434 »

Awsome article. thats all i have to say
ilovesport
Sports Bore

Post by ilovesport »

seriously guys, just caus ur body havent developed enuf to be able to play a sport no reason to have a cutty over it, ur all such little girls so go have a cry over it instead of making a hole fucking website
sport rules sport rules sport rulesblast flame is gay, blast flame should get a life, same for skul and ray, ur all losers go on go get a life
Ray
Site Admin

Who Invited This Moron?

Post by Ray »

ilovesport wrote:seriously guys, just caus ur body havent developed enuf to be able to play a sport no reason to have a cutty over it, ur all such little girls so go have a cry over it instead of making a hole fucking website
?? Who's crying?

I Hope We Lose!
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

ilovesport wrote:seriously guys, just caus ur body havent developed enuf to be able to play a sport no reason to have a cutty over it, ur all such little girls so go have a cry over it instead of making a hole fucking website
1. I could play sport if I wanted to. I would be the worst player but I could play.
2.Unlike you sport fans when we see something wrong, we try to fix it instead of crying.
3. Thank you for a good example of a sport fan.
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen