Athlete falsely accused of rape

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Athlete falsely accused of rape

Post by Fat Man »

Good evening Rotten!!!

Where the Hell have you been?

It's been a long time since you've been here at these forums.

Good to see you again!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

rotten wrote:By the way Earl, you aren't out of the doghouse yet! ;)
I'm a baaaaaaaad boy! :( :cry: :oops:

:mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
rotten

Post by rotten »

Hi fatman!
Yup, just been all kinds of busy.

I really like your new picture with the scope. Nice set up! Looks like you had a great time!
Where the gym teacher was always mad, And as far as we could tell, he only exercised his right to yell - Josh Joplin Group- Dutch Wonderland
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, coach.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

rotten wrote:Hi fatman!
Yup, just been all kinds of busy.

I really like your new picture with the scope. Nice set up! Looks like you had a great time!
Hello again Rotten!

Thank you very much!

Please do check out my forum post in Off-Topic and go to my post titled:

Photos Of Me Observing Transit Of Venus At Starbucks
http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... =7&t=15518

I also include some diagrams of basic telescope optics in my later posts.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Millhouse

Post by Millhouse »

Fitman's Brother wrote:http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/ncf/stor ... conviction

Immediately thought of Fat Man here, where he thinks all athletes are rapists. With that mentality, innocent people are sent to prison while big fat pieces of shit like him get to walk free.

Both Fat Man and the liar who accused this man of being a rapist are criminals and should be fed to a pack of wild animals as punishment to set an example.
Flame bait much? Nawww, not you.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Millhouse wrote:
[b][color=#FF00FF]Fitman's Brother[/color][/b] wrote:http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/ncf/stor ... conviction

Immediately thought of Fat Man here, where he thinks all athletes are rapists. With that mentality, innocent people are sent to prison while big fat pieces of shit like him get to walk free.

Both Fat Man and the liar who accused this man of being a rapist are criminals and should be fed to a pack of wild animals as punishment to set an example.
Flame bait much? Nawww, not you.
No, he doesn't flame, he just pisses on people.

He's like a monkey in a cage at the zoo throwing his shit at people as they walk by.

No, I take that back! Monkey are more intelligent.

He's more like a retarded two year old pulling the crap out of his diaper and throwing it at people!

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Calm down, Fat Man.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Fitman's Brother wrote:Calm down, Fat Man.
Oh! I can see now, that I have a self appointed nanny!

How nice!

Fuck off Mary Poppins!

And you can shove your spoonful of sugar and your umbrella up your ass!!!