Sheriff Candidate "He'd Use Deadly Force to Stop Abortions!"

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Sheriff Candidate "He'd Use Deadly Force to Stop Abortions!"

Post by Fat Man »

OK, this is way over the top!

NO! Actually, this is way down in the pits!

A New Hampshire candidate running for sheriff vows that he would use deadly force to stop abortions!

Correction! This moronic fuck-tard is down so fucking low, he has to look up to see the pits!

He is down so low, he has to stand up on top of a stepladder to kiss a snakes ass!

http://www.alternet.org/hot-news-views/ ... 698077&t=5
NH Sheriff Candidate Says He'd Use
Deadly Force to Stop Abortions

A Republican running for county sheriff in New Hampshire is facing calls to leave the race after he suggested it is acceptable to use deadly force to stop a doctor from performing an abortion. He has since apologized for his comments, calling them â??unacceptable,â? but has made no indication that he will drop out.

In a local television interview, Hillsborough County sheriff candidate Frank Szabo said that he values the life of an unborn fetus so much that, when it came to elective and late-term abortions, heâ??d be willing to kill for it:

But Szabo may have inflamed the issue further when asked if he would use deadly force to prevent an abortion.

â??I would respond specifically by saying that if someone is under threat, a full-grown human being, if theyâ??re under threat, what should the sheriff do? Everything in their power to prevent them from being harmed,â? he said.

When pressed about what he would do if he learned that a doctor was about to perform an elective abortion, Szabo replied he would do what it took to prevent that from happening.

â??Absolutely,â? he said. â??Well, I would hope that it wouldnâ??t come to that, as with any situation where someone is in danger, but again, specifically talking about elective abortions and late-term abortions, that is an act that needs to be stopped.â?

Watch it:

Szabo Would Consider Deadly Force For Abortion Providers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDQwbEPEsps&feature

Toward the end of the interview, Szabo went on to compare abortion to slavery, saying that, in the case of abortion, much like slavery, �There is a difference between legal and lawful.�

Sentiments like Szaboâ??s set a dangerous precedent. He is not alone in thinking that doctors should be blocked from providing legal abortion services â?? Republicans have proposed several bills that would create penalties for abortion providers â?? but his statements appear to a violent anger. Doctors have actually been killed, hurt, and stalked by anti-abortion advocates. Most famously, Dr. George Tiller, a late-term abortion provider from Kansas, was shot and killed while attending church services.

Among those calling on Szabo to step down is New Hampshireâ??s Republican House Speaker Bill Oâ??Brien. In a release, Oâ??Brien wrote, â??It is our hope that Mr. Szabo will withdraw from this race and think long and hard about grounding himself in constitutional law and principles before considering political office in the future.â?

ThinkProgress / By Annie-Rose Strasser
Posted at August 23, 2012, 8:52am
Yeah! In each case, Republican fuck-tards like Todd Akin, and now, Frank Szabo, have had to take back their comments, and even other Republicans have requested that these idiots step down from the political race.

But, these morons still say that they do not intend to drop out of the race.

Yeah, they say they're sorry, but sorry does not cut it. They seriously need to drop out.

I'm 60 years old, I have been a registered Democrat since I was 20 years old, and I have seen how the Republican party over the years have been sinking lower and lower with each Presidential election.

But now, they have sunk to a new low. We're seeing the Republican party at it's very worst, and they'll probably become ever worse in the future.

Many of these Republican ignoramuses are against abortions in ALL circumstances, even it it means saving a women's life, they are still against it.

They have the morals of a sewer slug!

Have they all gone completely Insane?

I guess this answers my question!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!