Paul Ryan says "Rape is just another method of conception"!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Paul Ryan says "Rape is just another method of conception"!

Post by Fat Man »

OK! THIS IS IT! NOW I'M REALLY PISSED OFF!!!

I thought I heard it all, until now!!!

As if it wasn't bad enough . . . that Todd Akin, a Republican U.S. Representative for Missouri's 2nd congressional district, who also believe that women don't get pregnant from rape, had made this comment . . .

â??If itâ??s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.â?

. . . . . and, as if that wasn't bad enough . . . . . also . . . there is Ms. Sharon Barnes, who had publicly made this comment . . . . .

That, very few rapes resulted in pregnancy, adding that â??at that point, if God has chosen to bless this person with a life, you donâ??t kill it."

. . . . . and finally, as if all that wasn't bad enough . . . . .

. . . . . Paul Ryan says that "Rape is just another method of conception"!!!

Again . . . I feel like screaming like a banshee!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Oh! The stupid! It burns!

Yeah! Please do check out this following article.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/24/r ... onception/

Ryan on abortion exceptions: Rape is
just another â??method of conceptionâ??

By David Edwards
Friday, August 24, 2012 13:02 EDT

Topics: Todd Akin â?¦ Vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan

Vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan says that he personally believes that rape is just another â??method of conceptionâ? and not an excuse to allow abortions.

During an interview with WJHL this week, Ryan was asked his view about Rep. Todd Akin, who recently asserted that women could not get pregnant from â??legitimate rape.â?

â??Specifically where you stand when it comes to rape, and when it comes to the issue of should it be legal for a woman to be able to get an abortion if sheâ??s raped?â? WJHL reporter Josh Smith wondered.

â??Iâ??m very proud of my pro-life record, and Iâ??ve always adopted the idea that, the position that the method of conception doesnâ??t change the definition of life,â? Ryan explained. â??But letâ??s remember, Iâ??m joining the Romney-Ryan ticket. And the president makes policy.â?

â??And the president, in this case the future President Mitt Romney, has exceptions for rape, incest, and life of the mother, which is a vast improvement of where we are right now.â?

MSNBCâ??s Steve Benen noted that responses like this were probably the reason that Romney is refusing to take any questions about Akin or abortion.

â??In this case, when Ryan says â??the method of conceptionâ?? is irrelevant, heâ??s talking about rape,â? Benen wrote. â??In other words, the Republicansâ?? vice presidential nominee clearly believes the government should force women to take their pregnancy to term if they are impregnated by a rapist.â?

â??Republicans can only distance themselves so much from Todd Akin before we realize they share his views.â?

Watch this video from WJHL, broadcast Aug. 23, 2012.
NOTE:

This is not a YouTube video, but a Media Flash Player video, so, you'll have to go to the web site to watch it, because the link to it won't work here in this forum topic.

Anyway . . . . .

While woman do conceive and get pregnant from rape, it is NOT merely "another method of conception"!

NO! Not as in legitimate sex. There is no such thing as a "legitimate" rape!

Rape is an illegal "method of conception" because it involves assault and battery and often causes severe physical injuries, and emotional trauma that can last for many years afterword.

And also, a pregnancy from rape is NOT a blessing from God, as Ms. Sharon Barnes claims!

The Republicans have been getting more and more fucking retarded with each passing day.

They can't possibly get any more retarded and still be alive!!!

OK, I just poured myself a glass of Amberbock Dark Lager beer, and it has a foamy head on top.

The head on my beer has more brains in it than the typical Republican has in his/her head!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!