Video rant on sports fans

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Mrs. Earl

Re: Video rant on sports fans

Post by Mrs. Earl »

I know that this is completely off topic; but I've been told that you've added Rainbow Dash to your cast of rotating avatars, Skul. So, I have to ask, are you a brony? :)
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Never understood bronies. Isn't it a show geared towards girls around 8 years of age? I won't judge you, but are you one of those "cloppers"?

While on the discussion of TV, let's talk Breaking Bad. Greatest show out there right now. Who's everyone's favorite character? Mine will always be Gus.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is a girl-only show? Clearly you're an expert based on how much of the show you've seen.

And yes, I totally get off to pastel coloured cartoon ponies.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Said that it was geared toward little girls. As in, it was created for the enjoyment of them. The target audience is not adult males, clearly. Can you at least admit this?

Also, Breaking Bad. While Gus is definitely my favorite, I still find it difficult not to root for Walt even with all the things he has done.
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Fitman's Brother wrote:The main thing you need to get into your thick, ignorant skull is that you cannot generalize a whole group of people. Not all athletes are rapists, murderers, etc.

Like I brought up before, all the mass murderers were nerds. Social outcasts. You never see a popular kid or a jock kill a bunch of random strangers. According to YOUR logic, all nerds are dangerous to society, simply because of a few bad apples. And if I were in your position, I'd say something stupid like "yeah! All nerds deserve to be killed, ground up, and fed to wild animals!"

Another stereotype I can bring up is that all fat people are lazy. Which makes YOU lazy. But this, too, is just a stereotype and not all fat people are lazy. (although you actually are lazy and take my hard earned money and just sit of your fat, lazy ass)

Then the worst thing you do is stereotype Christians. The only person in the world who really puts with so much of your bullshit is a Christian, Earl. Numerous times his wife and said the things you say is hurtful, but you continue to ignore it. You're a horrible friend, and it's no wonder why you're alone in real life. You're just a hateful person. Nobody wants to be around somebody who's always angry and slamming other people.

Now, you always say that you only dislike the "stupid" Christians. Let's just say I went on a rant on how much I hated the "dumbass fucking Mexicans". Sounds horrible, huh? But I can use your defense and say I only hate the "fucking dumbass" ones, not all Mexicans. The fact of the matter is, if you use such adjectives in front of a whole group of people, it's hurtful and really does come off as an attack on the entire group. You really need to keep your bullshit off here, because you are driving Earl away. You're lucky to have him because I don't know anybody else who would put up with you.

I also clearly hang out with more jocks/athletes than you do. I really don't know anybody who actually picks on nerds or does any bullying. If anything, the bullying, or "hazing" happens among ourselves, not nerds. When you say "jocks do this jocks do that" you clearly don't know what you're talking about. You articles off the internet, which are definitely true. But that's not a reflection of jocks, in the same way that the Columbine kids, Cho, Holmes, etc. are not a true reflection of nerds/social outcasts.

Fat Man, I know you've been online since I've posted this. Goes to prove that everything I said is true and you cannot produce a counter argument.

Guess it really is YOU who is intellectually inferior. But i could have told you that long ago, simply by the way you carry yourself and the fact that your only argument are ad-hominem arguments, at best.