Stanley Cup Finals

Ice skates, maple syrup, and a dozen or so toothless morons.
blackdog4444

Re: Stanley Cup Finals

Post by blackdog4444 »

I haven't been on because of my math homework [which I find oddly entertaining] and World of Warcraft.
Also, when I regularly log on, there's usually not much to see, but when you let it build up, you have TONS to do.
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Welcome back!you should read the new posts that Ivyleague made he is a total idiot.
blackdog4444 wrote:I haven't been on because of my math homework [which I find oddly entertaining] and World of Warcraft.
Also, when I regularly log on, there's usually not much to see, but when you let it build up, you have TONS to do.
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
Ivy league
Sports Bore

Post by Ivy league »

Ray wrote:ha ha ha haha you're right --at first I thought it was annoying but you're right --he's making himself look like a fool --DENBER DOO! DENBER DOO!! ha ha ha haha typical sports-ape
You cant even spell DENVER right ahahahahaha

DENBER? what the fuck is that?

Denber? Denver ahahaha you just made yourself sound like the biggest dumbass on here

GOOD JOB BUDDY!

AHAHAHA lol typical dumbass/douchebag MOD
Ivy league
Sports Bore

Post by Ivy league »

sports rox1234 wrote:Ivy league can't take the heat can he?I noticed he hasn't been logging on alot
Well.. I was scared and I don't have any backup since detroiyt sports fan was banneed, it's not fair!
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Hey poison ivy I do have a life outside of the internet.And I do have friends.You just don't understand that you aren't making anyone feel bad when you say mean stuff to them.And I don't masturbate,it is a sin therfore I don't do it.
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.