basketball is the best

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: basketball is the best

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:sports bores are the least talented people on these forums.We are way more talented than they are. For example I am talented because I am a very good artist,I can play guitar,and I can play the drums. I think thats pretty talented. Just so you guys know I wasn't trying to show off by saying that I was just using that as an example.
Playing a guitar is an excellent example.

My younger brother plays the guitar, and I have to admit, he's better at it than I will ever be.

It takes talent to play a musical instrument.

But jocks are so stupid, they can't even do anything more complex than shaking a baby's rattle!

And they even fuck that up!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Katrin
Location: Urgh! Why do you want to know where I live! Don't make me get the gun out!

Post by Katrin »

Isn't it ironic that the sports lovers, who can't spell or write a sentence properly as I have seen many times on here, are calling us retarded when we can?

Just one of their very short list of insults. Not like they even have a case!
Best guestbook comment ever!:

I THINK ALL SPORTS ARE TOTAL RUBBISH. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TV. THEN ALL PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN THE SPORTS SHOULD BE PUT AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT AND KILLED.

- Glenn
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Katrin wrote:Isn't it ironic that the sports lovers, who can't spell or write a sentence properly as I have seen many times on here, are calling us retarded when we can?

Just one of their very short list of insults. Not like they even have a case!

Yeah, and I say, if they can't spell football, or basketball, or baseball, then they shouldn't even be playing it!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

RaleighRob

Post by RaleighRob »

Yeah I think we've done all the rebutting we can on this one.

Since technically, the subject that basketball is the "best" is OFF-TOPIC for this forum, I propose we lock the thread.

Oh look...I just did. :twisted: