Let me prepose a question!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
SpeedofLeicht
Sports Bore

Post by SpeedofLeicht »

If you all wanna have a mature conversation than you should all act mature
I could look through most post and find a bunch Ignorant, Immature Comments from you non-sports fans
Check out my web site -maybe I'll give you a hero autograph!
http://www.SpeedofLeicht.com/

Do it! You know you want to! I drive cars, after all!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

You give us shit, we give it right back. Simple as that.
I could look through most post and find a bunch Ignorant, Immature Comments from you non-sports fans
Yeah? Well I could look through most posts and find a bunch ignorant, immature comments from you sports fans.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
SpeedofLeicht
Sports Bore

Post by SpeedofLeicht »

Skul wrote:You give us shit, we give it right back. Simple as that.
Yeah? Well I could look through most posts and find a bunch ignorant, immature comments from you sports fans.
I only give you all this shit cause you were giving us all this bull shit
Check out my web site -maybe I'll give you a hero autograph!
http://www.SpeedofLeicht.com/

Do it! You know you want to! I drive cars, after all!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

And we're only giving you all this bullshit because you're giving us a load motherfucking bullfuck.
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Hey Speed,

ANYTIME PEEWEE!

GFY,
Fitz301 :twisted:
i_love_chicken
Sportsman

Post by i_love_chicken »

:lol: I just realized that someone added "Sportsman" underneath my name! Thats awesome thanks for not relating me with the couple on here who are losers!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Well, you've been the most civilised, polite and understanding sportsman to ever come on here.

All sports lovers are welcome (really), as long as they don't start acting like Sam and Speed. Like I said, treat us a certain way and we'll respond in kind.
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
larrybird33

Re:

Post by larrybird33 »

Skul wrote:I've actually tried to sit through football (soccer) matches, but I could never get interested. I could never see anything to get so passionate about. To me, it's just a bunch of guys kicking a ball about, no different to a group of boys in the park kicking a ball about. The only difference is that on TV, loads of people are watching and the players are getting paid for it.

In high school, I quite enjoyed playing badminton, but not to the extent that I would go and join badminton clubs and watch it on TV (I don't think it's televised, anyway), but playing it recreationally was fun. I have to say that the meanest opponent in badminton is a wall. As someone once said: "Never play badminton against a wall -- they're relentless!" (or something like that).

In my primary school years, I tried rugby for a few weeks, but I quit, because running around in the freezing cold, throwing a ball back and forth is just not my cup of tea.

A lot of the content on this site is in jest and I'm sorry that many of you can't accept the fact that we don't like the same things as you.
skul i have to disagree with what you are saying because i came onto this website with an open mind and being civil while stating my oppinion without dissing anyone or dissing any beleives and everyone just likes to turn it into a very pointless arguement just tring to put anyone down using vulgure language 4 no aparent reason and its frustrating because i would like to understand your point of veiw while pointing out my veiws on it and being respectfull about it i just dont get why most of the people on here have to be so ignorint
RaleighRob

Re:

Post by RaleighRob »

:!: From The Rules:
:arrow:
Skul wrote: §8) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added.
Sorry Larry. Your run-on sentence looks to have nothing significant to add to this 2-year old thread. Closing it.