King of the Hill Episode: Suite Smell of Success

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
resolvent

King of the Hill Episode: Suite Smell of Success

Post by resolvent »

King of the Hill is a great television show here in the USA. Not sure which other countries get it. Right now I am watching the episode titled "Suite Smell of Success" about a stupid American football game. Really highlights the stupidity and random violence of sports fans.
Katrin
Location: Urgh! Why do you want to know where I live! Don't make me get the gun out!

Re: King of the Hill Episode: Suite Smell of Success

Post by Katrin »

Stupidity and random violence... the only two things sports fans are any good at!

Today I saw a bloke get given a Glasgow kiss for badmouthing the "sacred" Rangers. And by that I mean a big, nasty headbutt! Right in the teeth.

I think he lost two teeth.
Best guestbook comment ever!:

I THINK ALL SPORTS ARE TOTAL RUBBISH. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TV. THEN ALL PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN THE SPORTS SHOULD BE PUT AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT AND KILLED.

- Glenn
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Sergey

Re: King of the Hill Episode: Suite Smell of Success

Post by Sergey »

resolvent wrote:King of the Hill is a great television show here in the USA. Not sure which other countries get it. Right now I am watching the episode titled "Suite Smell of Success" about a stupid American football game. Really highlights the stupidity and random violence of sports fans.

Bump, I am trying to obtain my Hardcore Troll rank, and I have seen it. Why throw a tough projectile at a fragile T.V.? It is very unlogical, plus, why beat up a person just because you lost a ball game, and block their car, I would drive over them if I was in Hanks position, God, I hate the King of the Hill characters all into sports.
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...