Invasion of the sports bores!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Sports Ftw
Sports Bore

Post by Sports Ftw »

Ray wrote:
blast flame wrote:
Danero wrote:you geeks have nothing better to do? may i remind you that you only have 25 people on your forum, and the way you make sport players sound is like there nuts.

if you dont like sport then why not just go back to your telescope, or if your too fat enough to move out of your chair go jack off some more about the the last Stars wars you saw?

im guna go play some sport. i enjoy it, big deal.

get over the fact that some people in this world do like sport, and that you wont be able to change that.
Again I don't care that some people in this world like sport. What this site is against is the fact that sport is being pushed on people like Ray, Skul and I.
Dat's right! It never ceases to amaze me that sports-fans will not allow us to not like sports. They just can't understand it. It would be OK if we didn't like watching Star Trek or didn't get a kick out of stamp collecting. It wouldn't be worth commenting on and would be perfectly acceptable if we didn't like reading the local newspaper or enjoy watching soap operas. But.. if we say we don't like sports --what? what? why not?! are we prejudice? Are we gay? why don't you like it? Are you anti-social? Are you fat? Are you handicapped? Jealous? What is the big deal? Why is there this single unallowable dislike?

I don't know. But it just adds to the reason I can't stand sports and most of all sports fans.
Why did you make your forum called "Sportssuck?"

You honestly thought noone would flame you for a name like that?

~I love to play sports. I play 3 sports, Football, Basketball, and Soccer. If someone doesn't like one of these, I do not pressure them into liking it, or call them gay. I have some friends that don't play sports so we just play Video Games and such. But even then they sometimes play sports because they understand how much we love it and they really don't mind because we aren't competetive.

The fact that YOU say sterotypical things about people that enjoy sports or play them just brings you down to their level. Good job.~
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Sports Ftw wrote:

~I love to play sports. I play 3 sports, Football, Basketball, and Soccer. I like Football the most because I like the physical contact and there's nothing wrong with enjoying the feel of your sweaty chums against you, all hot and trembling. If someone doesn't like it, I do not pressure them into liking it. I have some friends that don't like me to touch them so we just play Video Games and such. But even then they sometimes let me touch them because they understand how much we love it and they really don't mind because we aren't forcing them.

The fact that YOU say sterotypical things about people that enjoy sports or play them just brings you down to their level. Good job.~
Thank you. :)

I Hope We Lose!
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

Sports Ftw wrote:
Ray wrote:
blast flame wrote:
Danero wrote:you geeks have nothing better to do? may i remind you that you only have 25 people on your forum, and the way you make sport players sound is like there nuts.

if you dont like sport then why not just go back to your telescope, or if your too fat enough to move out of your chair go jack off some more about the the last Stars wars you saw?

get over the fact that some people in this world do like sport, and that you wont be able to change that.
Again I don't care that some people in this world like sport. What this site is against is the fact that sport is being pushed on people like Ray, Skul and I.
Dat's right! It never ceases to amaze me that sports-fans will not allow us to not like sports. They just can't understand it. It would be OK if we didn't like watching Star Trek or didn't get a kick out of stamp collecting. It wouldn't be worth commenting on and would be perfectly acceptable if we didn't like reading the local newspaper or enjoy watching soap operas. But.. if we say we don't like sports --what? what? why not?! are we prejudice? Are we gay? why don't you like it? Are you anti-social? Are you fat? Are you handicapped? Jealous? What is the big deal? Why is there this single unallowable dislike?

I don't know. But it just adds to the reason I can't stand sports and most of all sports fans.

~I love to play sports. I play 3 sports, Football, Basketball, and Soccer. If someone doesn't like one of these, I do not pressure them into liking it, or call them gay. I have some friends that don't play sports so we just play Video Games and such. But even then they sometimes play sports because they understand how much we love it and they really don't mind because we aren't competetive.

Every flame we get just adds evidence to our arguements. We said people who like sport call people who don't "losers" and sport fans come and call us "losers."

If you don't push sport on those who don't like it you are not the type of person this web site is against.

When we say "sport fan" we don't mean anyone who in any way likes sport, what we mean is someone who likes sport and trys to make everyone else like it too.
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

blast flame wrote:
Sports Ftw wrote:
Ray wrote:
blast flame wrote:

Every flame we get just adds evidence to our arguements. We said people who like sport call people who don't "losers" and sport fans come and call us "losers."

If you don't push sport on those who don't like it you are not the type of person this web site is against.

When we say "sport fan" we don't mean anyone who in any way likes sport, what we mean is someone who likes sport and trys to make everyone else like it too.
Yes, of course. We are reasonable people. Except for X Glory X (Sports FTW).

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

I see my YTMND made some sports fan angry, as they sent me a PM entitled 'beckham':
A sulking sports fan wrote:dude u are such a loser, u scrawny little nerd, go off and get a life go die in a hole, go to a hole and slit ur wrists u lousy little piece of shit i want u to die
Just thought I'd showcase the stupidity of sports fans.

HA HA HA HA HA HA! BECKHAM GOT FIRED! WHAT A LOSER! HA HA HA HA HA!

Moving on...

So I'm supposed to get a life, yet you want me to slit my wrists and die? You haven't quite thought this through, have you?

You know, ignorance can be cured, but stupidity is forever. Sucks to be you.

Also, I don't need to 'get a life' -- I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!

*snigger* Beckham got fired... HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Good Job!

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:I see my YTMND made some sports fan angry, as they sent me a PM entitled 'beckham':
A sulking sports fan wrote:dude u are such a loser, u scrawny little nerd, go off and get a life go die in a hole, go to a hole and slit ur wrists u lousy little piece of shit i want u to die

*snigger* Beckham got fired... HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Comrade Skul : Major First Class, International I Hate Sports Brigade

It's time you were recognized for your selfless efforts in defending this site against foreign invaders.

Attention to Orders!

For conspicuous gallantry at the risk of life above and beyond the call of duty:
Major First Class Skul distinguished himself by acts of gallantry above and beyond the call of duty in action with a band of enemy on or about 15 Aug 2006. On that day, Major First Class Skul was engaged in the verbal defense of the virtues we, as Americans, hold dear and swear to defend with our lives. When he was violently attacked by a company-sized enemy force of spammers, realizing the vulnerability of over 25 fellow comrades, Major First Class Skul quickly organized a hasty defense consisting of only himself against an unknown number of enemy. As the fight developed, Major First Class Skul braved hostile enemy exchanges to personally engage the enemy with an assortment of defensive tactics in an attempt to defend his position until his comrades could rescue him. Fearing the enemy would overrun our defenses, Major First Class Skul moved under withering insults to fire off more than 20 responses an hour. In total disregard for his own life, he maintained his exposed position in order to engage the attacking enemy force. During this action, he was repeatedly wounded but refused to retreat. His courageous actions helped defeat the enemy attack, and resulted in as many as 30 enemy spammers banned, while allowing the safe withdrawal of numerous wounded comrades. Major First Class Skulâ??s extraordinary heroism and uncommon valor are in keeping with the highest traditions of the International I hate Sports Brigade and reflect great credit upon himself, the Sports Suck Consortium, and his comrades who depend on him.

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Just doing my part, sir. *salutes*

I think in the following image, the words shown reflect what we've been told about sports -- how 'great' they are, how they make you a 'better' person, etc.

I'm not giving up! Sports will be eradicated!

Let's do it up! LEEROOOOOY JENKIIIIIIINS!
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:Just doing my part, sir. *salutes*

I think in the following image, the words shown reflect what we've been told about sports -- how 'great' they are, how they make you a 'better' person, etc.

I'm not giving up! Sports will be eradicated!

Let's do it up! LEEROOOOOY JENKIIIIIIINS!
damn, nice signature! Yep, those words serve well. Lies, lies, nothing but LIES!!

I Hope We Lose!
CUJO THE NASTY

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

I love how that first post by Lolledril was so coherent and well-written... because his NEXT post confirms that it was a giant copy-and-paste. Can't even write your own shit? What the fuck is that? You guys suck, like, Suck the "Gay" right out of Liberace's Anus.

PA-THETIC!