Accepted (film)

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
natmanhan

Accepted (film)

Post by natmanhan »

Did anyone else notice that in that movie the first thing the state review board asked in this movie about facilities was "do you have an athletic facility?" That kind of pissed me off when I saw part of it on Comedy Central today. Since when should sports be the prime criterion for a college?
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Accepted (film)

Post by Ray »

I didn't see it but that should be among the LAST things that should be checked for when choosing a college!

That's like applying for the Police Academy and checking to see if they have a beauty salon on the premises. Makes no sense at all.

I Hope We Lose!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Ray wrote:I didn't see it but that should be among the LAST things that should be checked for when choosing a college!

That's like applying for the Police Academy and checking to see if they have a beauty salon on the premises. Makes no sense at all.
Or in the case of sports arenas, and Ugly Salon, or a Moron Salon!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

:lol: yeah!

but in the case of applying for a job at a sports arena, a moron salon would be appropriate. And necessary.

I Hope We Lose!
RaleighRob

Post by RaleighRob »

Ray wrote: That's like applying for the Police Academy and checking to see if they have a beauty salon on the premises. Makes no sense at all.
HAH! :lol: Best laugh of the week...I now can't stop picturing in my mind a bunch of cops sitting under those big hair dryers reading magazines. :lol:
Cute.
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

I thought it was strange, because I thought they would of been worried about the students not having any lessons and not learning anything.