judge delays jail sentence so player could finish season

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
blast flame

judge delays jail sentence so player could finish season

Post by blast flame »

The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

Ray
Site Admin

Re: judge delays jail sentence so player could finish season

Post by Ray »

"A judge decided two high school athletes can complete the football season this fall before they serve 60-day jail sentences for a car crash caused by a decoy deer placed in a country road. Two teens were injured."

I am speechless. Utterly appalled. Another terrible example of the preferential treatment given to high school thugs. What kind of perverted judge IS that? I will send a letter of protest tonight, on behalf of the International I Hate Sports Club, to U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, Western Division. Maybe, if enough of us write, we can get this overturned. I'll see if I can figure out the right court's fax number and start sending FAX copies too.

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Check out this website for the Ohio Dispatch, the paper serving this judge's county. You can leave and read comments like the one below and vote on whether they should be allowed to stay out of jail.

http://www.dispatch.com/issue/issue.php ... 5517&RS=11

"I sadly live in Kenton. I went to school with all 5 fball players. The teachers & staff let them get away with everything. I saw 2 fights last year and the football player has always started it and always just gets a verbal warning, if even that. They sleep or goof off in class and somehow slide by with an A. No one thinks about the 2 victims and the battles they've went thru and continue to go through. The boys are only ordered to pay back $5000 each for the medical expenses and their expenses total almost $1 million as it is. How about thinking about what bobby & dustin have missed over the past year instead of their stupid football season."

Oh --the fax for the Union County Courthouse is (937) 645-3160.

I Hope We Lose!
danero2
Sports Bore

Post by danero2 »

i tottally agree thats pathetic.

sport isnt THAT important.
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

danero2 wrote:i tottally agree thats pathetic.

Good. We agree on something.

Sportsarentbad
Sports Bore

Post by Sportsarentbad »

blast flame wrote:
danero2 wrote:i tottally agree thats pathetic.

Good. We agree on something.
Sports are never important enough to delay JUSTICE.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

That is just sickening! As long as the two morons finish their footbore, that's okay.

Screw their stupid season and give them their sentence!

Also, I think the sports fans are creating some kind of psy-ops to lure us into a false sense of security. Nice try, guys, but it won't work.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:That is just sickening! As long as the two morons finish their footbore, that's okay.

Screw their stupid season and give them their sentence!

Also, I think the sports fans are creating some kind of psy-ops to lure us into a false sense of security. Nice try, guys, but it won't work.
Yeah I thought that was weird too. Two former jerks suddenly sound reasonable. Or are they not part of that group who spammed the heck out of us? I think they are.

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Kenton High School --Beneath the Planet of the Jocks

Post by Ray »

Look at the Kenton High School home page --there's nothing on it except stuff about football!!!!

Edit: This is the HS where the two jocks who set out the fake deer to cause an accident go to school.

http://www.kenton.k12.oh.us/

What kind of fucked up, backwoods, cousin luvin town is this?! We should go there and organize. These people must be fed up with football. On the other hand, although I'm sure many people there ARE sick of football, there's probably just about an equal number who are positively rabid about football who would love to lynch us.

I feel sorry for the people living there.

I Hope We Lose!
yallsuckballs
Sports Bore

Post by yallsuckballs »

Those are two kids out of the whole team. Maybe if you experience sport life once you would enjoy it. Maybe once a month a sports related problem comes up and you pricks jump on it like its that important. A fake deer? Sounds like a simple prank. First thing your told to just hit the deer. So the kids in the accident obviously messed thereselves up.
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

yallsuckballs wrote:Those are two kids out of the whole team. Maybe if you experience sport life once you would enjoy it. Maybe once a month a sports related problem comes up and you pricks jump on it like its that important. A fake deer? Sounds like a simple prank. First thing your told to just hit the deer. So the kids in the accident obviously messed thereselves up.
Exactly they were only two kids out of a team, would finding two replacements out of a whole team really be that hard? I have been forced to play sport in my life and I did not enjoy it. Also when you see something on the road, right in front of you and your about to hit it you don't have time to think back to your driving lessons. If a sport player shot someone you would say "It his fault that he wasn't armed with a assult rifle."

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

blast flame wrote:
yallsuckballs wrote:Those are two kids out of the whole team. Maybe if you experience sport life once you would enjoy it. Maybe once a month a sports related problem comes up and you pricks jump on it like its that important. A fake deer? Sounds like a simple prank. First thing your told to just hit the deer. So the kids in the accident obviously messed thereselves up.
Exactly they were only two kids out of a team, would finding two replacements out of a whole team really be that hard? I have been forced to play sport in my life and I did not enjoy it. Also when you see something on the road, right in front of you and your about to hit it you don't have time to think back to your driving lessons. If a sport player shot someone you would say "It his fault that he wasn't armed with a assult rifle."
That's right! You could replace these two idiots with the next two warm bodies on the bench and no one would know the difference. The behavior of these two are typical of football jocks everywhere. I hope they fry!

I Hope We Lose!
Tom
One-post wonder

Post by Tom »

I read the article. That is the most disgraceful thing I have ever heard. I would be ashamed to live in that town.
CUJO THE NASTY

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

hehehehe the dad of one of the kids punished him by taking away his license and forbiding him from playing sports, it says at the the very end of the first article.