Sports? What a load of bollocks.

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
blast flame

Sports? What a load of bollocks.

Post by blast flame »

The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

As soon as you say you hate sports, the sports fans come along and either call you jealous/un-talented/fat/stupid/all of the above, or write long, drawling, rambling, boring essays on how much sports rule and how wrong we smart sports haters are or they tell us to do something else with our time. You know, like we sit around all day stroking ourselves to the thought of hating sports. No, we're not like sports fans who do sit around stroking themselves to the thoughts of hairy, sweaty men running around 'scoring goals'.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Sports? What a load of bollocks.

Post by Ray »

nice link. That blog says it all, doesn't it? It looked like he wasn't getting any support either --just insults from jocks or their groupies. The jocks responses are lame and tired and predictable --like Skul says.

I've heard those same rebuttals so often that they're boring and I can't work up the energy to respond. I think that's why most people in the U.S. are silent on this topic --they've already heard it all and they know perfectly well that sports fans, in general, are low-grade morons so there's really nothing to talk about.

Sports fans will never admit or even realize that they're semi-conscious drones and you can't convince them. It's best just to be aware of their short-comings and avoid being cornered by them.

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

I wonder if the guy who wrote it would like to join us? That's assuming he's still at the same e-mail address... that article was written about three years ago (still true, though). I wonder if he even remembers writing it...?
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:I wonder if the guy who wrote it would like to join us? That's assuming he's still at the same e-mail address... that article was written about three years ago (still true, though). I wonder if he even remembers writing it...?
I bet he does! :)

If he felt that way three years ago he is probably even MORE sick of it now. Things have only gotten worse! Like tonight, TV was preempted <b>AGAIN</b> by FOX to show a baseball game!! &^%$#@!!! &$&%#^

I wish...JUST ONCE...JUST ONE TIME ONLY that FOX would interrupt a football or baseball game --right in the middle --and put on a TV show!! Just fuckin' <u>ONCE</u>! So sports fans could see what a disservice it is.

Oh --did I mention that FOX SUCKS?! Because they DO!! :)

Did you write him yet? If you didn't, I will.

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

No, I haven't wrote to him, yet. My connection is being a bastard right now, cutting off at odd times. I'm lucky if I'm able to type a full response on forums before it crashes, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to get an e-mail sent.
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:No, I haven't wrote to him, yet. My connection is being a bastard right now, cutting off at odd times. I'm lucky if I'm able to type a full response on forums before it crashes, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to get an e-mail sent.

I wrote him. He said he added a link to this site on his blog but I don't know if he'll ever post here.

My computer is a little buggy these days too. But it's a combination of it not being bad enough to deal with and me being to lazy to troubleshoot the problem. :)

I Hope We Lose!