Random Blurb

Ice skates, maple syrup, and a dozen or so toothless morons.
Millhouse

Random Blurb

Post by Millhouse »

I have a large Texas family who are into sports of all kinds. A good number of them are the type who yell inanely at the TV during a game.

One of my aunts is a huge sports merchandising nut. She hardly gets into the games themselves, but roots for teams, buys tickets to games and buys as much sports memorabilia crap as she possibly can for herself and her kids.

Anyway, she has two boys that -- aside from having been given an unhealthy liking to professional wrestling -- are seriously into hockey.

She even named one of her brats after Derian Hatcher of the Dallas Stars. Derian Hatcher had some kind of sickening sex appeal to women in Texas at the time. I don't see how a bloody toothless hockey player could be categorized as 'hot', but anyway...yes, the poor kid bears the doofus's namesake.

If I were the kid I'd have pressed charges.

And no offense meant to anyone else here who happens to have the real name Derian.
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Random Blurb

Post by Ray »

Millhouse wrote: She even named one of her brats after Derian Hatcher of the Dallas Stars. Derian Hatcher had some kind of sickening sex appeal to women in Texas at the time. I don't see how a bloody toothless hockey player could be categorized as 'hot', but anyway...yes, the poor kid bears the doofus's namesake.

If I were the kid I'd have pressed charges.

:shock: --get out! :) poor kid. I've never heard of Derian Hatcher but I can imagine...

I Hope We Lose!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Damnit! These vultures subjugating their children to being lazy and spoiled...
Earl

Post by Earl »

If I'd had a son, I think I would have named him after Brian Bosworth. :mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related