WOW....This crap is getting old

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Mastershake5434

WOW....This crap is getting old

Post by Mastershake5434 »

http://sports.aol.com/news/articles/_a/ ... 3009990002

Also in my town a bunch of football players got caught with weed and alchol and they got kicked off their football team. One thing i dont under stand is how come they dont get arrested but everyone else who does it probabley would. They have to understand when their older that no one is going to care whether they played sports or not so i think those cops should have arrested them.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

His son wasn't getting enough playing time? GOOD! We don't need more sports mongoloids! How about he grows up to become a doctor or a scientist (both are way underpaid compared to sports players) or something else? Hell, even if he becomes a garbage man, it's better than having truckloads of cash wasted on him because he's kicking a ball and chasing it!

"His son wasn't getting to play a game long enough. It's understandable he pulled a gun on the coach."

Get a life! Sports suck!
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
PinkFloyd54321

i agree

Post by PinkFloyd54321 »

i am from the same town and am best friends with the user MasterShake5434. In our town (like he said) there was a party where the cops showed up and arrested some cheer leaders and football players. Well after that they let them go because our town wanted to win the football game and the superintendent didnt have the arresting officers attend the trial so there was no evidense and the players got away with their crime. If this were any other student like us who hate sports they wouldnt look twice and throw us away like rags. There are so many stupid players in our town who fail projects, fail tests, dont do homework and still pass with flying colors while i break my ass everynight and if i slip once: TOO FUCKING BAD! Even the parents in our town are tryin to let them slip through the cracks for the game. So that means we have more common sense than the adults in this town......WOW!
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

That is such bull. They should be thrown in jail like the rest of us, but since most of the world are idiots they get away with it fine and dandy. And the guy that pulled the gun out, Get a flipping life! Loser, your son probably sucks (more then the rest of them that is) I agree with you, us normal people work and work and work and get a C, but since mr.idiotic teacher is a sports fan, he gives the idiotic jock a passing grade so he can play in the football (or other sports) game. :x
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
Ray
Site Admin

Re: WOW....This crap is getting old

Post by Ray »

Mastershake5434 wrote:http://sports.aol.com/news/articles/_a/ ... 3009990002

Also in my town a bunch of football players got caught with weed and alchol and they got kicked off their football team. One thing i dont under stand is how come they dont get arrested but everyone else who does it probabley would. They have to understand when their older that no one is going to care whether they played sports or not so i think those cops should have arrested them.
WOW! What a whacko! To pull a gun over a game for 7 year olds! That proves that sports mean far too much to some people.

That incident where the football players were let off because they were on the football team sounds a lot like that case posted in another forum here where some football players got off after a prank that seriously injured a couple of guys. What a disgrace. A town that lets something like that happen deserves whatever it gets.

I Hope We Lose!
CUJO THE NASTY

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

hmmm bit of a dillemma, since I myself am a potsmoker and for legalization, but I've come to the conclusion that if I could get arrested (in the states) for possession of weed, so should they.
PinkFloyd91

Post by PinkFloyd91 »

what i don't understand completely is why people actually like sports? It takes no talent, no thinking, no brain skills nothing....you just throw a ball and evryone yells...why?
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

i dont understand it either.... what i really dont understand is yelling at the tv. Do these idiotic sports fans actually think that yelling as loud as they can at the tv is going allow "their team" to hear them??? they actually think that breaking other peoples ears will make their team do better...

"get out of there!" LIKE THEY CAN HEAR YOU YOU IDIOTS!!! Shut up, leave me in peace, stop yelling at the tv. Whats worse is the food they eat... they eat the nastiest garbage food while watching sports so when they yell YAH! or BOO! or whatever they yell, a bunch of chewed up, salava soaked, nachos, beer, cheese, shrimp, whatever they eat comes out and gets over other people, and the house and/or furniture... ew... so my advice is if you do this, eat better food, chew with your mouth closed, swallow it, and SHUT UP!!! Hockey game is on, and i just proved my point. Both parents just screamed outloud, i guess their idiotic team scored...

Also the other day i was sitting in the living room reading (cause i can, unlike most sports fans/ players) and i hear an uproar of the next door neighbours... the drunk idiots were yelling cause their team won, and I knew immediatly that a sports game was on as soon as i heard this... god people are dumb...... ok im done ranting about this for now.... :oops:
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!