sports

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Anonymous wrote:am i stupid??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yankee stadium is more important than all of ur houses.

citys invest millions of dollars into them

a new hockey arena will be built in pittsburgh soon :D

sports rule

they are my life
Ho, ho, so you would sooner sleep on a park bench safe in the knowledge your football team had a new stadium and die of hypothermia dreaming of the big game. Get a grip, boy, sport isn't the be all and end all in life, unless it involves pretty women skating or playing tennis. ( About the best thing when Wimbledon is on seeing some hot bit of stuff in a short skirt.)
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Anonymous wrote:that is veterans stadium

great memories there BUT NOW THEY BUILT CITIZENS BANK PARK AND LINK. FOOTBAll and baseball

Aww.. that's too bad. Well, I like to think there is a silver lining to every dark cloud. At least with an all-inclusive complex, all the sports fans are concentrated in one area --and AWAY from the rest of us.
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Anonymous wrote:I NO CITIZENS BANK, LINK FINANIAL, ND THE WACHOVIA CENTER!!

I WAS AT A RANGER/ FLYER GAME ON FEB 4 WIT A JAGR JERSEY ON!!

RANGERS WON!!!

IT IS GREAT WE CAN ALL HANG OUT AT THE SPORTS COMPLEX AND ALL THE OTHER FOOLS CAN AND LEAVE US SPORTS FANS ALONE!!!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!
Leave all us sports fans alone, oh, you don't like it when someone stands up to you guys. BTW your spelling is atrocious.