No study for you!

Ice skates, maple syrup, and a dozen or so toothless morons.
blackdog4444

Re: No study for you!

Post by blackdog4444 »

Certainly didn't fool me. Hell, I think I've been one of the members that have been bickering with him the most! Though, it is quite fun to see that though he can't "convert" us, he still posts and argues with us. Quite a persistent pest, I say. I never would've imagined how stubborn he would be, but I guess we [or some of us, I can't read your mind] must've thought pretty much the same, yes?
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

blackdog4444 wrote:...it is quite fun to see that though he can't "convert" us, he still posts and argues with us. Quite a persistent pest, I say. I never would've imagined how stubborn he would be...
He must be gunning for the Most Persistent Troll Ever Award. You've still got quite a ways to go to beat Spammy, though, mah boi.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
tjoeltje

Post by tjoeltje »

you guys need to lighten up, studying is fine and good, but there are times to have fun
Yeah, but watching sports isn't fun to me, I'd rather study.
On holiday. ^_^
Earl

Post by Earl »

Tjoeltje, just so that you will be informed, Detroitsportsfan08 now uses another username, which is Polite24. He disagrees with some of us from time to time, but he's really a good kid.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
tjoeltje

Post by tjoeltje »

I've read some of his posts and I think he's alright, yeah. He's not "attacking", just discussing. I like that.
On holiday. ^_^