Jamaica?

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Jamaica?

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

Hey all, my sister is getting married soon and were all going to jamaica for a week for the wedding. Have any of you been there or live there? Is it nice? I've never been outside of Canada so im kinda nervous... especially the 8 hour plane ride... lol, its going to be a huge climate change for me for that week... one day in a winter jacket... the next in shorts and a t-shirt by the ocean... this is all very new to me... On the plus side no sports! Yay! None of my family can watch stupid hockey finals or whatever down there! that i am so happy for! We leave on the 11th... yay i miss a week of school! hehe, so whats it like in jamaica? Do any of you know??? :?
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

I have no idea, but I'm guessing it'll be hot, mon. Know, like, real hot, mon (forgive my feeble attempt at a Jamaican accent).

Enjoy a sports-free holiday! :D
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Jamaica?

Post by Ray »

Canadian_Hockey_Hater wrote:Hey all, my sister is getting married soon and were all going to jamaica for a week for the wedding. Have any of you been there or live there????
no, sorry. I 've never been there but I bet it's nice and warm right now! Have fun!

I Hope We Lose!
RaleighRob

Post by RaleighRob »

Make sure your vaccinations are updated! :shock: