Moron Alert

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
Ray
Site Admin

Moron Alert

Post by Ray »

I Hope We Lose!
Earl

Re: Moron Alert

Post by Earl »

"Moron alert," you're not kidding! :shock: The pictures of the rioting fans are more expressive than words. :x :x Indeed, they look moronic. Stupid punks! :evil: :evil: They deserve to get their heads whacked with a baton. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'd feel the same way if they were rioting over any political cause.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Didn't these morons learn any manners from their parents when they were kids?

No! I guess not!

Here is the whole story. I decided to post it.
Basketball fans riot on the streets of Los Angeles
after Lakers win NBA title

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 11:16 AM on 15th June 2009

Hundreds of revellers caused havoc on the streets of Los Angeles last night after the Lakers won the NBA championship.

Crowds gathered outside the Los Angeles' Staples Center after the game with some fans damaging police cruisers, hurling fireworks, throwing rocks and bottles at officers and setting bonfires in the street.

About 25 people were arrested, most part of a rowdy group that split off on to surrounding streets after police declared the gathering an unlawful assembly.

Celebrations: Los Angeles Lakers fans throw fireworks in the streets after the team win the NBA championship

Chaos: A man jumps on a car as the celebrations turn ugly

Several police cruisers were damaged and reinforcement officers were called in from throughout the city to help disperse the crowd, according to police officer Karen Rayner.

Aerial television footage showed people jumping on a police car, rocking vehicles attempting to pass through the crowd, setting small trees on fire and throwing fireworks and flares set up by police. No injuries were reported.

A garage was looted and several cars, buses and a news van were vandalised, police said.

Chief William Bratton commended officers for showing restraint despite "a lot of provocation from a number of knuckleheads," he told KTTV-TV.

"It's not easy to stand there when cowards in the middle of the crowd are throwing rocks and bottles at them," Bratton said.

Out of control: Two men attempt to break an information stand on an LA street

Looting: A group of people take goods from a shoe store in downtown Los Angeles

Police department strike teams pushed people from the immediate area around the Staples Center into surrounding neighborhoods, breaking the crowds into progressively smaller clusters, police spokeswoman Mary Grady said.

The department declared a citywide tactical alert, with all officers on duty to remain on the job until the crowds had been completely dispersed, she said.

Across the country in Florida, the Lakers beat the Orlando Magic 99-86 in Game 5 of the NBA finals to win their 15th championship.

The game was not shown at the Staples Center as it had been in previous years, but revelers from surrounding bars and restaurants and nearby neighborhoods descended on the area around the Lakers' home for a post-game celebration.

Fire starter: A group of revellers start a bonfire in the road

Besieged: Supporters surround a police car as they celebrate outside the Staples Center

Ben Weiser, 21, donned a Lakers jersey and came downtown from North Hollywood with two friends to be among other fans.

"I watched the last game at home but tonight I wanted to be where the action is," Weiser said.

Television reports also showed small crowds of people parading through the streets of East Los Angeles, where excitement over the Lakers' Game 4 win Thursday night spilled into the streets, with rowdy fans swarming vehicles trying to pass through the area.

Fans there filled the streets again on Sunday night, but large numbers of sheriff's deputies quickly dispersed the crowd without incident.

Daddy's girl: Lakers player Kobe Bryant celebrates with his his daughter after the team defeat Orlando Magic 99-86 to win their 15th NBA Championship

Team spirit: The jubilant players celebrate after their victory

Bratton said that despite the problems the night went 'pretty well' compared to expectations following the more widespread violence and vandalism of previous championship celebrations.

In 2000, after the Lakers won their first NBA title in 12 years, fans rioted outside Staples Center, burning police cars and leaving more than 70 vehicles damaged, many at nearby auto dealerships. At least 11 people were arrested and a dozen were injured.

Before the game, Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa said if the Lakers win they should have a victory parade in Los Angeles, despite the city's budget woes.

Villaraigosa said he would work with the private sector to help fund the celebration, which was expected to occur on Wednesday.

Image Image
Famous spectators: Tennis player Serena Williams and singer Chris Brown
Yeah, I guess that these moronic sports fans didn't learn any manners from their parents when they were kids.

You know, I'm getting to the point where I don't believe in equality anymore.

Yes, I still believe, and always will believe in racial equality, equal rights for men and women, equal rights and equal justice for all, that rich or poor, ALL should be held equally accountable. Also equal opportunities to get an education. In fact, I believe that an academic education should be mandatory. That's because illiterate morons are too dangerous to let run around loose in a modern technological society.

But when it comes to raising children, well, that's another matter.

You see, we're really NOT born equal. God really did NOT create us all equally.

Some of us are more intelligent but physically weak, while some people are physically stronger but less intelligent.

Read up on Esau and Jacob. Perfect examples. Easu was so stupid that he sold his birthright for a bowl of red lintel soup. Jacob was the smart one, the more intellectual one. If Esau and Jacob were living today, Esau would be the typical dumb redneck jock and Jacob would be the typical nerd or geek.

Yeah! Esau was a dumb redneck! The Hebrew word for red neck is Gerdon Edom!

Anyway . . . . .

Some kids have greater athletic abilities and show a lot more interest in sports or anything where they can express their athletic abilities.

Some kids don't have athletic abilities, but they love to watch sports, but have no interest in academics.

Some kids are more bright and intelligent, learn to read and write at an earlier age, some are more artistically or musically gifted.

OK, all kids do need to learn discipline and manners.

But some kids need a stricter environment while some kids need a less restrictive environment.

It's the more intellectually bright and gifted children who need to be raised in a less restrictive environment so they can be free to express themselves intellectually, or artistically.

The ones who are athletic, or the ones who prefer watching sports and don't care for academics or the arts, well, these are are usually the ones who are going to be trouble makers if they are not properly disciplined.

I'm sorry, but when it comes to raising kids, this equality bullshit does not apply.

Yes, all kids should be held equally accountable for the actions and behavior, another words, not allowing the more athletic kids to get away with bullying the less athletic kids.

For far too many years we have allowed the jocks in our schools to beat up on the nerds and geeks, and this bullshit has got to stop.

We have allowed the athletic kids, and the kids who are fans of athletics to get away with all kinds of carp, while oppressing and suppressing the more intellectual and gifted children, and even brutalizing them.

NO MORE! THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!

I believe that people who are more intellectual should be encouraged to have more children, while those who are athletic or sports fans, they should not be allowed to reproduce.

Does this sound like eugenics?

NO! IT IS NOT EUGENICS!

Notice, I don't mention race or social class or economic class.

For example:

I grew up in a poor family. we didn't have a lot of money.

But I was raised in a house full of dusty old books and new books. My mother loved to collect all kinds of books. She would read stories to us every night before going to bed. And she taught me how to read and write before I started going to school, and I enjoyed it.

By the time I was only in the 3rd grade I was already reading at the adult level, and when I was 13, I scored 150 points on a standard IQ test.

Although I was raised in a poor family, I had more knowledge and common sense than a lot of rich kids in my school.

My mother may have raise a poor son, but she didn't raise a foolish son.

So, my mother allowed me more freedom. She encouraged me in my pursuits. But unfortunately, I went to some very bad schools, and was beaten and bullied around because I was no good in sports.

Although I grew up in a poor family, when I was a kid, I actually thought were were rich because we had a house full of books!

Now then . . . . .

These moronic sports fans who run riot in the streets, they should be rounded up, and put in Education Camps and be taught to behave like human beings, which is something that their parents neglected to teach them. It's all due to a lack of decent parenting and poor toilet training.

Prison is not the solution, unless they kill people during their riots.

No, they should go to mandatory Charm School, and learn how to behave like human beings.

But unfortunately, some are so moronic that they will NEVER learn how to act like human beings, so they should be put to sleep like rabid dogs!

NEXT CASE!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Earl wrote:"Moron alert," you're not kidding! :shock: The pictures of the rioting fans are more expressive than words. :x :x Indeed, they look moronic. Stupid punks! :evil: :evil: They deserve to get their heads whacked with a baton. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'd feel the same way if they were rioting over any political cause.
Yeah.. sometimes I wish I was a cop. But that would probably not end well. :)

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Fat Man wrote:
I grew up in a poor family. we didn't have a lot of money.

But I was raised in a house full of dusty old books and new books. My mother loved to collect all kinds of books. She would read stories to us every night before going to bed. And she taught me how to read and write before I started going to school, and I enjoyed it.

By the time I was only in the 3rd grade I was already reading at the adult level, and when I was 13, I scored 150 points on a standard IQ test.

Although I was raised in a poor family, I had more knowledge and common sense than a lot of rich kids in my school.

My mother may have raise a poor son, but she didn't raise a foolish son.

NEXT CASE!!!
That's the key. Good parenting. My mom took an active interest in our education too. She made sure we were in bed by 8:30 every school night so we had plenty of rest and kept us supplied with books we liked. Reading is the key to learning. Parenting is the key to success. These guys don't look like they're going to be very successful.

I Hope We Lose!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

It's a shame that many of these rioters are parents, yes?
And as we know, children learn things quite easily - good or bad.
Well... what did their children learn out of this? IT'S OK TO STEAL! IT'S OK TO DESTROY OTHER PEOPLES' PROPERTY! And so on... Ridiculous. :roll: