Introduction

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
greencom

Re: Introduction

Post by greencom »

Geno wrote:Woo hoo Kat! You get the bastards!

I got bullied so much at High School back between the years 1977-82 for being crap at sports. I hated the jocks. They always used to gang up on me, insult me, threaten me and sometimes nick my money, hit me in the face with their bats during the games and claim it was an "accident", and generally really made me feel like shit. One day, it went too far when one of these bastards mocked one of my recently deceased relatives. That was it for me. I was sick of the jocks getting away with everything no matter how bad. The next day, Friday 5th June 1981 (I even remember the exact day), I turned up with hate in my blood, ready for a fight, found the guy after school smoking with his girlfriend and beat the living crap out of him for what he said. He didn't dare mock me or any of my family again, not now he'd been majorly tuned up by somebody who he used to spit upon. I got in so much trouble for that but it felt so good to give one of these fascists a right pounding. Justice. That sums it up. His girlfriend was hardly impressed by the brutal display but after I told her what he'd said, she dumped him and called him sick. Good. At least some people have decency. Jocks are a disgrace to humanity. They treat the world like it belongs to them and are completely ignorant of other people's feelings and rights. They ruined my life back when I was younger and I savour the day when I finally got rid of these pathetic arsewipes.
Good for you Geno! You should have used a bat on him for good measure! I too got in trouble for beating up an asshole jock that made my life miserable, it was worth it! It's amazing how cowardly these worms are when you catch them alone without their jock buddies. What wastes of humanity they are and THEY'RE BREATHING OUR AIR!
Greencom
Geno

Post by Geno »

Greencom, I fully agree with you. I could have done that guy even more damage back in 1981 and he'd have damn well deserved it, but I'd already beat him to a pulp and cost him his girlfriend so I was more than satisfied at how things had gone. Revenge is sweet! I urge everyone who is being given crap by these twats to go out and get them back and not let them get away with it!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Revenge is a dish that is best served cold!!!

I love it!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Geno wrote: The next day, Friday 5th June 1981 (I even remember the exact day), I turned up with hate in my blood, ready for a fight, found the guy after school smoking with his girlfriend and beat the living crap out of him for what he said.
Oh that has made my day. 8) Knowing a jock was getting his ass handed to him on the day I was born makes my life so much more full now. You even know the exact day of the week as well. I did too. Well, Friday's the best time for a fight. Although perhaps I'm thinking more in the pub sense than in the school sense. I'm guessing this happened around 3:30pm when you said "after school". Well I was born at 12:42pm on June 5, 1981 so I wouldn't have been missing out. 8) Of course I wouldn't have been aware but I still was alive then! My arrival must have marked a rather shaming event for the jocks. Perhaps this was the day when the jocks swore their vengeance after being the losers for once! The jock you beat up may have been related in some way to the jocks who were beating on me a decade later. Perhaps that date sticks out in their mind above all others as the day they were MAJORLY humiliated and they went at me for being born then! I'm sure there's nothing a jock can be more ashamed of than getting pounded down by a nerd who he enjoys bullying! You also cost him his girlfriend as well. Brilliant work, mate. Wish I could have been more like you. But reading your recollection of June 5, 1981 has gone to prove what a great day it was for "nerd kind"! 8)

1981 is a popular year round here.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Oh that has made my day. Knowing a jock was getting his ass handed to him on the day I was born makes my life so much more full now.
Wow, I think you were born to kick some sports-loving ass. When I looked up my birthday I couldn't find anything special like if any interesting people were born on the same day. Anyone know anything interesting about or happens in November besides frickin' Thanksgiving?
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Indurrago wrote:
i_like_1981 wrote:Oh that has made my day. Knowing a jock was getting his ass handed to him on the day I was born makes my life so much more full now.
Wow, I think you were born to kick some sports-loving ass. When I looked up my birthday I couldn't find anything special like if any interesting people were born on the same day. Anyone know anything interesting about or happens in November besides frickin' Thanksgiving?
Well, here in England we have Bonfire Night on the 5th November, when we set off fireworks and burn effigies of an old villain called Guy Fawkes who tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament 400 years ago. I'm not sure the latter happens as much nowadays but the former is always happening on that date and is a hugely popular custom that happens on New Year as well. Yet outside of those two dates, not too much.

Go to Wikipedia if you want to find famous people with the same birthday as you. Type in your birthday and it'll give you plenty of interesting facts, like how many days remain from your birthday until the end of the year and a list of people who were born and who died on that day. You're bound to find someone you know on there.

I corrected the quote you made from my post, by the way. It didn't seem to come out right.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.