Scientists 'Create Synthetic Life In Lab'

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Re: Scientists 'Create Synthetic Life In Lab'

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Nick wrote:In the synthetic life topic. First he lied and said the church opposed the synthetic life (they released a statement in favor of it) then he shared his fantasy of defacating on the pope. Gross.
Actually, I have heard of several statements from within the Catholic Church that is in fact against Craig Venter. Fat Man never said anything specifically targeted at all Catholics, he said it about the Catholic Church, referring to the Vatican and the priests, not the followers. If Nick actually found that offensive, then that is quite hypocritical. He said he had no problem with verbal bullying or insulting someone, but if someone mentions something a bit related to his faith, he says it's not just offensive, but really offensive! And I don't believe Fat Man wants to literally poop on the Pope. He was speaking figuratively. Not trying to speak for Fat Man, but I'm pretty sure it's just a statement of being against the Pope. And I am against the Pope as well. I believe he should be imprisoned, as should anyone who covered up for the molestation of any child or children. I'm not trying to say anything against anybody's faith here, I'm just saying that the Church has been against Craig Venter's work, and that if the allegations are true of him covering up the molestation of children, the Pope needs to be imprisoned and treated like anybody who acted the same way.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I myself think it is time Nick took a break from this website. And if he ever decides to come back, he should a) give it a fair bit of time and b) strike hard with a solid, watertight argument. Right now he has most certainly overstayed his welcome and the whole Turudes account lie is most certainly not going to help his position in this argument.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Earl

Post by Earl »

I agree with the previous two posts.
Fat Man wrote:... there is no such thing as a fat bastard ...
What are you saying here? I don't understand what you mean. To me fat people are just like everyone else. Some are kind, some are just average, and some are jerks or worse. Please clarify.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:I agree with the previous two posts.
Fat Man wrote:... there is no such thing as a fat bastard ...
What are you saying here? I don't understand what you mean. To me fat people are just like everyone else. Some are kind, some are just average, and some are jerks or worse. Please clarify.
Well, I said we fat guys are bitches! :D :D :D :D :D
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

You haven't answered my question.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:You haven't answered my question.
Well, when I get in a bad mood I get kind of bitchy. :D :D :D

OK, I know there are some fat guys who are real pricks just like anybody else, but I prefer to use the word bitch instead of bastard.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

fatman, I think those two words have lost some of their "oomph." And to Earl, sorry for getting preachy. Nick was indeed spamming, if he read enough of your posts he'd realize you were speaking figuratively. And if you were making a direct attack on the Pope, I know you've put reasons why. But that wouldn't matter to him, he thinks the Pope is infallible and above criticism, brain-wash at its finest.
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Indurrago wrote:fatman, I think those two words have lost some of their "oomph." And to Earl, sorry for getting preachy. Nick was indeed spamming, if he read enough of your posts he'd realize you were speaking figuratively. And if you were making a direct attack on the Pope, I know you've put reasons why. But that wouldn't matter to him, he thinks the Pope is infallible and above criticism, brain-wash at its finest.
I don't see the worth in taking Nick seriously. I might have done if he hadn't have created the false persona of Turudes. The funniest thing was, he claimed to have no interest for sports in his posts as Nick on these forums but his persistance is beginning to compare to that of Samdaman. Why is someone who claims to be indifferent on this issue showing such persistancy and unwillingness to just accept the fact they're no use on here? I hate modern music but I don't go on the modern bands' forums trashing them and trying to convince everyone they're shit. What exactly is driving Nick here?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Hey Nick!

If you're still coming to this forum to spy on us, here's something for you!

--------------------

Q.) How do you know when a Catholic priest moves into your neighborhood?

A.) He is required by law to notify you!

--------------------

Q.) What's the difference between acne and a Catholic priest?

A.) Acne usually comes on a boy's face after he turns 12.

--------------------

Q.) How are Catholic priests like K-Mart?

A.) They both have boys pants half off!

--------------------

Now go cry boo hoo to all your pedophile butt-buddies over at 4chan!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I don't think Nick's going to be posting on here again. I think he may have got the message now. Nonetheless, I wouldn't address messages like that to him, or he and some of the other 4channers will try and use it against you. Let's not give them stuff they could use as part of an argument against this forum.

Best regards,
i_like_1981