Fatal softball accident

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

abitagirl wrote:Of course, eliminating sports would probably make us some enemies among sports fans. But then again, since so many of them tend to be fat and lazy, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Unless maybe...they sat on us. :shock:
yeah! we'll slay those fat, greasy sports fans like Buffy the Vampire Killer --rubbin' out zombies left and right! hhhyyyyaaaaaaaa!!!

I Hope We Lose!
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

Ray wrote:
abitagirl wrote:Of course, eliminating sports would probably make us some enemies among sports fans. But then again, since so many of them tend to be fat and lazy, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

yeah! we'll slay those fat, greasy sports fans like Buffy the Vampire Killer --rubbin' out zombies left and right! hhhyyyyaaaaaaaa!!!
Sounds like fun!!! :D
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Canadian_Hockey_Hater wrote:
Ray wrote:

Sounds like fun!!! :D
ya! I can just see them night-of-the-living-dead sports zombies lumbering at us by the dozens --moaning and lurching and stumbling --but they're easy to kill --anyone brave enough to act alone and not be part of the plodding crowd can lop their heads off!

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Fitz301 wrote:Nope, it's just all sports fans have the attention span of a gnat. This is why they love sports, it doesn't require ANY brain power! :D

Fitz301 :twisted:
so true!

I Hope We Lose!
Jello Please

umm hey

Post by Jello Please »

We'll go Resident Evil on those basterds :twisted:
I like pie
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Well, if they start lumbering at us, we can just flip a game on and they will suddenly stop and turn toward the TV, and we can attack while they are busy hooting and hollering and high-fiving each other. Or we can just turn on a Sports Illustrated thing like what was suggested earlier. 8)
Jello Please

An Excelent Point

Post by Jello Please »

An Excelent Poing :)
I like pie
Jello Please

Post by Jello Please »

lol point*
I like pie