What religion (or lack thereof)

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: What religion (or lack thereof)

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:Fuk you fat bitch you just dont understand our religion so dont fukin talk you fukin cheap ass son of a bitch fuking jew ass bitch.so shut the fuck up asshole.your probably a fuking rapist you pig ass son of a bitch shut up we make sense.
Yeah, just like the Inquisition also made sense!

From about 1100 to 1830, over 60 million people were tortured to death during the Roman Catholic Inquisition.

I rest my case.

Well, I gotta go now.

It's Saturday morning and I have to leave to go to Temple.

See ya later, Gator!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Good afternoon and shalom!

Well, I just got back from Temple.

The Torah Study this morning was very interesting, and the Shabbot Services was very good as usual.

I love singing our songs in Hebrew. It's a really cool language and our music rocks!

But then, at a Reform Synagogue, the music tends to be more modern and upbeat. Of course, Orthodox Jewish music can also be pretty wild at times.

But all Hebrew music is really cool, unlike the sad and suckie hymns that you all sing that sound like dirges!
sports rox1234 wrote:fuck you fuck you pussy ass cunt sucking bitch damn u to hell bitch go shove a motherfucking dildo up your ass.go rape whoever that bitch is that speaks at your temple..you fucktard ass cunt.damn you to hell bitch.go suck a man whores dick.you gay ass cunt fag.hey maybe your twemple will get blown up that woouldnt be so bd fatty.you rape children.go drink some semen or rat poison bitch ur not worth anything i aint afraid of u. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ah yes! I always look forward to seeing your forum posts!

You really make my day!

Thank you very much!

Oh, and as for the picture of the Jeezer you sent me in a PM.

Thanks!

I'll run off a hard copy, and have it enlarged, and make it into a dart board.

Of course I'll hang it on tree outside, because I don't keep graven images of idols in my home. That is exactly what Catholicism is. It is idolatry!

On Good Friday Services, you all get in line to kiss the feet of the Crucifix, a graven image. You bow down and prey to a statue of Mary. When I was living in Las Cruces New Mexico, I knew a Catholic who had a beautiful garden in his back year, and he had many statues of all the Saints, and he would pray to them.

That's more Pagan idolatry!

I live by myself in a studio apartment on the 6th floor in a 9 story building, and every Sunday afternoon a priest comes to say Mass for the Hispanics gathered together in the lobby on the 1st floor.

When that happens, I just stay in my own room, because I don't want to witness the abomination. A couple of elderly women carry a statue of Mary into the lobby, and the rest also bring their Pagan idols. It's disgusting. You all might just as well worship a golden calf.

Then during the Mass, they all get in line for that little round white cracker and that little cup of wine, eating the Jeezer's flesh, drinking his blood, and sucking his cum, no doubt.

Now, in my Synagogue, we don't have graven images. The Temple is decorated with abstract art. It looks really cool.

When we worship, we keep is simple, we don't bow to graven images as you do.

Well, I really enjoy our conversations.

Looking forward to seeing more or your forum posts.

See you around Cracker Boy!!!

Shalom!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:Come on fatass why din't you post another fukin reply so i can make fun of you some more.now i understand why hitler hated jews so much.oh yeah hears a joke for ya....Why are jews so good at football?Answer:they can always get the quarterback :lol: :lol:
Just as I suspected all along!

You sports fans are also anti-semitic along with being ignorant and illiterate ass-holes!!!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:I am pretty sure that your the real ignorant ass-hole you alone are the muthafukin scum of the earth.The earth needs less people like you. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I have always respected and admired the Jewish culture. Jewish families place a much higher emphasis on education and knowledge.

But the Christian Anglo Saxon culture sucks. You are a bunch of rednecks who care more about sports than you do about education.

In Jewish families, a young male child has to study very hard to prepare for his Bar Mitzvah at the age of 13, when he goes from being a boy to being a man.

So, a male child has to learn how to read Hebrew so that when it is time for his Bar Mitzvah, he then reads out loud from the Torah, in Hebrew, during a Shabbot Service.

One has to study very hard to be prepared for the Bar Mitzvah, not only learning Hebrew, but he also has to study very hard in school, and get passing grades in all of his subjects.

Now, in the redneck white Anglo Saxon culture, you care more about sports than you do about getting an education. In fact, you look down on the kids who study hard in school, the nerds and the geeks. You call then sissies or faggots if they don't like sports, and prefer hitting the books instead.

You are a product of your corrupt culture, because you have admitted in these forum topics, that you hate to read. You are a 13 year old white-ass redneck illiterate little punk!

Where as, in a Jewish family, a 13 year old male child has been studying very hard, preparing for his Bar Mitzvah when he is on his way to becoming a man. So, in the Jewish culture, a young man who loves to read, and studies very hard, making good grades in the arts and sciences, math, history, and literature, etc. etc. he wears the mantel of masculinity.

But an adult male who only knows how to play football, or any sport, and can't read or write beyond grade school level, he would be regarded as a fool and still just a boy!

You got that??? BOY???

You may think that you're a real Macho he-man because you like sports, and you sports fans like to put down the nerds and geeks, anyone who loves to read and study hard, you call them sissies, queers, and fagots.

But since you hate reading, then when you become an adult, any Jewish person would regard you as a fool, and still just a boy!

Do you get that??? BOY???

I hope I have finally set you straight on that!

See ya around, Cracker Boy!!!

Shalom!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:I am not a redneck!!!!did u read the reasons why im not a redneck????????!!YOu fukin douchebag.I bet i could beat up a fukin jew boy with one hand tied my back!!!!!YOu fukin jews dont know shit you damn cuntfuck.I am not a redneck i am not a redneck i am not a redneck i am not a redneck bitch.You are the real redneck your profile says you live in texas!!!!HAHAI live in a nice suburb area of NJ so dont fukin mess wit me cuntfag.I could put a fukin jew boy in a fukin casket and stop fukin callin me a cracker boy cuz if u were a catholic u would eat all the crackers anyway fatty mcgee so STFU.ANd by the way us catholics are wayyyyyy smarter and more civilized than you fukin jew ass bastards.Jesus is our savior!!!!shouldn't you be picken up pennies of the street or sumthin you fukin jew ass bitch rot in hell 4 all eternity fuck u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go shove a dildo up ur ass cuz you hav nothin ellse to fukin do fag!!!!!U know damn well that u can't win this argument you fukin yid!!!!ur such a red sea pedestrian and a damn kike bitch so shut up!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:I am pretty sure that your the real ignorant ass-hole you alone are the muthafukin scum of the earth.The earth needs less people like you. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Red Sea Pedestrian!!!!

WOW! Now I got to admit! That was funny!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I actually find you to be very amusing.

Try as you may, you really can not insult me! I actually split my sides laughing when I read your responses to my posts!

And yes, your are a Gerdon Edom, redneck Cracker Boy!!!

No, you don't live in a trailer.

No, you probably don't have bad teeth.

But you are still a redneck none-the-less!

Because you have admitted that you hate to read.

So, you will never amount to anything, since you are an uneducated buffoon!

Therefore, you are Gerdon Edom!

Hope to hear from you again!

I really look forward to your posts!

See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!

Later, Cracker Boy!

Shalom!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:Fat man just so you know i don't like to read because 1.I have a.d.h.d so i cant sit still.2.I don't have good patience so i can wait till i get to the end of a book.Catholics are good people.and also i am not dumb i am an A student.so shut up.i am also interested in going to rutgers or a law school so i can become a lawyer.
OK!

But you're still Cracker Boy because you eat that little round white Jeezer cookie during Communion and you have a monstrous hatred toward Jews, so, you are a punk!

See ya around! Cookie Monster!!!

Shalom!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:At least i am not a cheap bastard :twisted: And you have a strong hatred towards catholics so in my eyes you are a punk!!!! :lol: so what if i recieve the eucharist when i go to church?why are you jews so cheap? 8)
Jews are not cheap!

My Rabbi has often given financial help to members of his congregation. One time I was in a financial bind, and he wrote out a check for $360 dollars.

Oh, and when Jews donate money, it's in multiples of 18.

Question: What is the significance of the number 18 in Judaism?

Answer: The word for "life" in Hebrew is "chai." The two Hebrew letters that make up the word "chai" are chet and yud. In Gematria (the numerical value of Hebrew letters), chai is equivalent to 8 and yud is equivalent to 10. So "chai", chet + yud = 18 together, equals 18. Giving money in multiples of $18 is symbolic of giving "chai" or life. Many people give money in multiples of $18 as presents to someone celebrating a birth, a Bar Mitzvah or a wedding.
So, if you need money, a Jewish friend will give you at least $18 dollars, or some amount that is a multiple of 18, and no less than 18 dollars.

The old cliché about Jews being cheap, that is just another negative stereotype perpetrated by ignorant Anti-semitic buffoons like you.

As for me being down on the Catholic church . . . . . . .

Well, again . . . . . . .

Can you say, Inquisition???

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:shut up about that.it happened during the holy wars so it was a long time ago and jews are cheap and you can't change my mind.i know this because you can tell when someone is jewish and i shop at abercrombie & fitch and other stores like that and i have never seen a jew in one of those stores.Another piece of evidence that i am not a redneck:i shop at abercrombie&fitch.
Oh! Then I guess my Rabbi must be a cheap-skate, even though he once wrote me out a check for $360 dollars when I was in financial difficulty.

Now, if that is being cheap, I wonder what generous would be!

Also, my Synagogue has donated very much to my community. The Jewish Community in El Paso Texas is much smaller that the Catholic Community, yet the Jewish community has given far more than all the Christians combined.

All the Jews I known have been very generous.

Also, when we have a Bar Mitzvah for some young man, or on many other special calibrations, you should see the generous amounts of food that is served at the synagogue. In fact, over the past 2 years I have gained a hundred pounds, going up from 300 to 400 pounds just from the meals I had eaten at the Synagogue.

So, Jews are very generous with their money, and their food! Especially their food. I'm living proof of that! :D

So, not all Jews are cheap!

And not all Jews have big noses, either!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:I guess your rabbi was just one of the non cheap jews.but seriously i hav never seen a jew in any of the abercrombie&fitch stores that i hav been 2.
Well, I just did a Google search on Abercrombie & Fitch, and found out some very interesting facts, concerning their hiring practices and racial discrimination.

$40 Million Paid to Class Members in December 2005 in Abercrombie & Fitch Discrimination Lawsuit Settlement

To report any concerns regarding discrimination by Abercrombie, please contact the Monitor, Fred Alvarez, at (650) 493-9300.

In December 2005, the Claims Administrator in the Gonzalez v. Abercrombie & Fitch discrimination lawsuit settlement sent award checks to the over ten thousand class members who submitted valid claim forms in accordance with the process set forth by the Court in the April 2005 settlement order.

Checks ranged in size from several hundred dollars to several thousand dollars, in proportion to Class members' damages and their contributions to the prosecution of the case.

If you have moved since you submitted your claim form, it is possible that a check was mailed to your past address. Please note that the checks became void after June 15, 2006, regardless of when they are received.

The Importance of Standing Up to Discrimination in the Workplace
Our attorneys have prosecuted and continue to investigate large-scale employment discrimination class actions. We have represented individuals and large classes of workers and applicants against companies in retail, financial services, food & beverage, transportation, and other industries who have discriminated on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, and other grounds.

If you are aware of widespread discrimination by a company anywhere in the United States, please contact us via email or by telephone at 1-800-541-7358 or 1-415-956-1000. We are available to discuss your experience with you, and, if appropriate, represent you in a discrimination case. However, there is no guarantee that we will be able to represent you.

Summary of the Settlement of the Abercrombie & Fitch Class Action Lawsuit
On April 14, 2005, Judge Susan Illston of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California granted final approval to a settlement of the class action lawsuit Gonzalez v. Abercrombie & Fitch. The settlement requires the retail clothing giant to pay $40 million dollars to Latino, African American, Asian American and female applicants and employees who charged the company with discrimination.

The settlement also requires the company to institute a range of policies and programs to promote diversity among its workforce and to prevent discrimination based on race or gender. Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a clothing retailer marketing to young adults, teenagers and children. It employs over 22,000 employees, most of whom are college-age adults, in over 700 stores throughout the United States.

Ongoing Consent Decree Governs Abercrombie's Employment Practices into at Least 2009

The Consent Decree (settlement agreement) contains provisions related to the recruitment, hiring, job assignment, training, and promotion of Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, and abercrombie kids employees. The Decree is effective immediately, pursuant to the Court's order. An appointed Monitor will regularly evaluate and report on Abercrombieâ??s compliance with the provisions in the Consent Decree. These provisions include:

* "Benchmarks" for hiring and promotion of women, Latinos, African Americans, and Asian Americans. These benchmarks are goals, rather than quotas, and Abercrombie will be required to report on its progress toward these goals at regular intervals;

* A prohibition on targeting fraternities, sororities, or specific colleges for recruitment purposes;

* Advertising of available positions in publications targeting minorities of both genders;

* A new Office and Vice President of Diversity, responsible for reporting to the CEO on Abercrombieâ??s progress toward fair employment practices (the Office has already been created, and the VP has been hired and begun work);

* The hiring of 25 recruiters who will focus on and seek women and minority employees. (At least 24 of the 25 have already been hired, and are working.);

* Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Diversity Training for all employees with hiring authority;

* Revision of Performance Evaluations for managers, making progress toward diversity goals a factor in their bonuses and compensation;

* A new internal complaint procedure; and

* Abercrombie marketing materials will reflect diversity by including members of minority racial and ethnic groups.

In addition, Abercrombie created a $40 million Settlement Fund for distribution to individual class members. Abercrombie will also pay attorneys' fees and costs associated with monitoring compliance during the time that the Consent Decree is in effect (4.5 to 6 years from Final Approval, depending on Abercrombieâ??s progress). This will total approximately $10 million, bringing the total amount Abercrombie must pay to approximately $50 million.

About Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP

Founded in 1972, Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP is a national law firm of over 50 attorneys with offices in San Francisco, New York and Nashville. We represent plaintiffs in federal and state courts across America in employment discrimination cases. Our lawyers have been at the forefront of innovative and significant lawsuits advancing the rights of employees nationwide.
Perhaps the reasons why Jews don't like going to Abercrombie & Fitch, is NOT because they are cheap, but because we are against racial discrimination, or any kind of discrimination.

Jews know what it's like to suffer from discrimination, and persecution, so we stand up against any kind of discrimination. Many Jews supported blacks during the Civil Rights protest and marches back in the 1960s.

Of course, being only 13 years old, you would not know anything about that, because your are a sniveling spoiled brat who has had everything handed to you on a silver platter. But I'm 57 years old, so I remember the 1960s and the Civil Rights Demenstrations.

So, because we are against racial discrimination, we have boycotted Abercrombie & Fitch. That's why we don't shop there, and NOT because we're cheap!

Well, it's getting late in the evening, and you're probably long overdue for your diaper change!

Shalom, Cookie Monster!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Fuk you fat ass cuntsuking muthafucker they dont dicriminate against you so shut the hell up.And I definetly don't eed a diaper change cuz i don't shit myself and i don't wear diapers unlike you fat bitch your probably to lazy to get up and go 2 the bathroom therefore you wear adult diapers fat cunt. and I might be a little spoiled but why are you criticizing me about it?dumb cunt bitch sucker.Tell me where you got that bull shit filled article from you fukin penny pincher.
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:I guess your rabbi was just one of the non cheap jews.but seriously i hav never seen a jew in any of the abercrombie&fitch stores that i hav been 2.
Well, I just did a Google search on Abercrombie & Fitch, and found out some very interesting facts, concerning their hiring practices and racial discrimination.

$40 Million Paid to Class Members in December 2005 in Abercrombie & Fitch Discrimination Lawsuit Settlement

To report any concerns regarding discrimination by Abercrombie, please contact the Monitor, Fred Alvarez, at (650) 493-9300.

In December 2005, the Claims Administrator in the Gonzalez v. Abercrombie & Fitch discrimination lawsuit settlement sent award checks to the over ten thousand class members who submitted valid claim forms in accordance with the process set forth by the Court in the April 2005 settlement order.

Checks ranged in size from several hundred dollars to several thousand dollars, in proportion to Class members' damages and their contributions to the prosecution of the case.

If you have moved since you submitted your claim form, it is possible that a check was mailed to your past address. Please note that the checks became void after June 15, 2006, regardless of when they are received.

The Importance of Standing Up to Discrimination in the Workplace
Our attorneys have prosecuted and continue to investigate large-scale employment discrimination class actions. We have represented individuals and large classes of workers and applicants against companies in retail, financial services, food & beverage, transportation, and other industries who have discriminated on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, and other grounds.

If you are aware of widespread discrimination by a company anywhere in the United States, please contact us via email or by telephone at 1-800-541-7358 or 1-415-956-1000. We are available to discuss your experience with you, and, if appropriate, represent you in a discrimination case. However, there is no guarantee that we will be able to represent you.

Summary of the Settlement of the Abercrombie & Fitch Class Action Lawsuit
On April 14, 2005, Judge Susan Illston of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California granted final approval to a settlement of the class action lawsuit Gonzalez v. Abercrombie & Fitch. The settlement requires the retail clothing giant to pay $40 million dollars to Latino, African American, Asian American and female applicants and employees who charged the company with discrimination.

The settlement also requires the company to institute a range of policies and programs to promote diversity among its workforce and to prevent discrimination based on race or gender. Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a clothing retailer marketing to young adults, teenagers and children. It employs over 22,000 employees, most of whom are college-age adults, in over 700 stores throughout the United States.

Ongoing Consent Decree Governs Abercrombie's Employment Practices into at Least 2009

The Consent Decree (settlement agreement) contains provisions related to the recruitment, hiring, job assignment, training, and promotion of Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, and abercrombie kids employees. The Decree is effective immediately, pursuant to the Court's order. An appointed Monitor will regularly evaluate and report on Abercrombieâ??s compliance with the provisions in the Consent Decree. These provisions include:

* "Benchmarks" for hiring and promotion of women, Latinos, African Americans, and Asian Americans. These benchmarks are goals, rather than quotas, and Abercrombie will be required to report on its progress toward these goals at regular intervals;

* A prohibition on targeting fraternities, sororities, or specific colleges for recruitment purposes;

* Advertising of available positions in publications targeting minorities of both genders;

* A new Office and Vice President of Diversity, responsible for reporting to the CEO on Abercrombieâ??s progress toward fair employment practices (the Office has already been created, and the VP has been hired and begun work);

* The hiring of 25 recruiters who will focus on and seek women and minority employees. (At least 24 of the 25 have already been hired, and are working.);

* Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Diversity Training for all employees with hiring authority;

* Revision of Performance Evaluations for managers, making progress toward diversity goals a factor in their bonuses and compensation;

* A new internal complaint procedure; and

* Abercrombie marketing materials will reflect diversity by including members of minority racial and ethnic groups.

In addition, Abercrombie created a $40 million Settlement Fund for distribution to individual class members. Abercrombie will also pay attorneys' fees and costs associated with monitoring compliance during the time that the Consent Decree is in effect (4.5 to 6 years from Final Approval, depending on Abercrombieâ??s progress). This will total approximately $10 million, bringing the total amount Abercrombie must pay to approximately $50 million.

About Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP

Founded in 1972, Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP is a national law firm of over 50 attorneys with offices in San Francisco, New York and Nashville. We represent plaintiffs in federal and state courts across America in employment discrimination cases. Our lawyers have been at the forefront of innovative and significant lawsuits advancing the rights of employees nationwide.
Perhaps the reasons why Jews don't like going to Abercrombie & Fitch, is NOT because they are cheap, but because we are against racial discrimination, or any kind of discrimination.

Jews know what it's like to suffer from discrimination, and persecution, so we stand up against any kind of discrimination. Many Jews supported blacks during the Civil Rights protest and marches back in the 1960s.

Of course, being only 13 years old, you would not know anything about that, because your are a sniveling spoiled brat who has had everything handed to you on a silver platter. But I'm 57 years old, so I remember the 1960s and the Civil Rights Demenstrations.

So, because we are against racial discrimination, we have boycotted Abercrombie & Fitch. That's why we don't shop there, and NOT because we're cheap!

Well, it's getting late in the evening, and you're probably long overdue for your diaper change!

Shalom, Cookie Monster!
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:Fuk you fat ass cuntsuking muthafucker they dont dicriminate against you so shut the hell up.And I definetly don't eed a diaper change cuz i don't shit myself and i don't wear diapers unlike you fat bitch your probably to lazy to get up and go 2 the bathroom therefore you wear adult diapers fat cunt. and I might be a little spoiled but why are you criticizing me about it?dumb cunt bitch sucker.Tell me where you got that bull shit filled article from you fukin penny pincher.
Yeah! I said that you are spoiled.

And every time I post something, you have a shit-fit in response.

So now, your pants are soiled!

Shalom, Cookie Monster!!!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

My pants are soiled?more like your pants are soiled idiot.Y r u criticizing me cuz im spoiled?p.s.:i say stuff like that cuz i feel like it and i HATE YOU :twisted:
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:Fuk you fat ass cuntsuking muthafucker they dont dicriminate against you so shut the hell up.And I definetly don't eed a diaper change cuz i don't shit myself and i don't wear diapers unlike you fat bitch your probably to lazy to get up and go 2 the bathroom therefore you wear adult diapers fat cunt. and I might be a little spoiled but why are you criticizing me about it?dumb cunt bitch sucker.Tell me where you got that bull shit filled article from you fukin penny pincher.
Yeah! I said that you are spoiled.

And every time I post something, you have a shit-fit in response.

So now, your pants are soiled!

Shalom, Cookie Monster!!!
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:My pants are soiled?more like your pants are soiled idiot.Y r u criticizing me cuz im spoiled?p.s.:i say stuff like that cuz i feel like it and i HATE YOU :twisted:
And I love you, because I find you so amusing! :D

You can't make me angry!

I look forward to your responses, because you're a million laughs!

And when you can't think of anything intelligent to say as a good argument or a counter-point to the facts that I have presented, you let loose with a long string of verbal obscenities!

How typical of you sports fans, and oh, how childish!

But never mind.

You just keep doing what you're doing now.

You have been a never ending source of amusement for me, and I truly thank you for that.

Shalom, Cracker Boy!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Listen up Fuk face mcgee u r the childish one u are the idiot,and you are the fag.you fukin penny pincher rot in hell.u think ur the shit cuz u hate sports.well fuk u.and you say that u aren't a pedophile yet u tell me that u luv me.....that sounds like a creepy pedophile to me.go get a life bitch.you wouldn't think that i wuz that funny if i reported you to the police would ya.ya know i might just do that creep so watch ur back bitch....you'll never know when the 5-0 is after u.just lettin ya know.watch ur back. :twisted: :twisted:
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:My pants are soiled?more like your pants are soiled idiot.Y r u criticizing me cuz im spoiled?p.s.:i say stuff like that cuz i feel like it and i HATE YOU :twisted:
And I love you, because I find you so amusing! :D

You can't make me angry!

I look forward to your responses, because you're a million laughs!

And when you can't think of anything intelligent to say as a good argument or a counter-point to the facts that I have presented, you let loose with a long string of verbal obscenities!

How typical of you sports fans, and oh, how childish!

But never mind.

You just keep doing what you're doing now.

You have been a never ending source of amusement for me, and I truly thank you for that.

Shalom, Cracker Boy!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:Listen up Fuk face mcgee u r the childish one u are the idiot,and you are the fag.you fukin penny pincher rot in hell.u think ur the shit cuz u hate sports.well fuk u.and you say that u aren't a pedophile yet u tell me that u luv me.....that sounds like a creepy pedophile to me.go get a life bitch.you wouldn't think that i wuz that funny if i reported you to the police would ya.ya know i might just do that creep so watch ur back bitch....you'll never know when the 5-0 is after u.just lettin ya know.watch ur back. :twisted: :twisted:

Oh, come down off your fucking high horse!

I only meant that I love how you keep me amused! You are a million laughs!

That was only a rhetorical comment, a sarcasm, not to be taken literally.

But then, you simple minded Christians tend to take everything so literally.

Anyway, as for you, you're not my type, so don't flatter yourself!

OK?