Favorite non-sports related activities to do

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Favorite non-sports related activities to do

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:how am i supposed to do an all nighter if my mom is home all night?
Oh! Too bad!

Then you'll only be able to learn how to count up to 16, since you have to get in your 8 hours of shut-eye, and shut-mouth!

But then, after you're 18, and finally living on your own, then you'll have time to learn how to count to 24.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

You know fatman I hav almost killed myself before because of people making fun of me so shut up before you are labeled a murderer because i went all the way and killed myself this time.
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:how am i supposed to do an all nighter if my mom is home all night?
Oh! Too bad!

Then you'll only be able to learn how to count up to 16, since you have to get in your 8 hours of shut-eye, and shut-mouth!

But then, after you're 18, and finally living on you own, then yo;ll have time to learn how to count to 24.
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:You know fatman I hav almost killed myself before because of people making fun of me so shut up before you are labeled a murderer because i went all the way and killed myself this time.
Hey! I have often been picked on while growing up, and I never felt like killing myself!

And do you know why?

Because my mind is stronger than yours'!

So, if you lose your cookies over something you read on the Internet, I can't be held responsible for that.

So, don't you try to lay some kind of guilt trip on me!

You got that? Cracker Boy!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

ok quit it because im about to get the knife and no one is around this time so shut the fuck up.
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:You know fatman I hav almost killed myself before because of people making fun of me so shut up before you are labeled a murderer because i went all the way and killed myself this time.
Hey! I have often been picked on while growing up, and I never felt like killing myself!

And do you know why?

So, if you loose your cookies over something you read on the Internet, I can't be held responsible for it.

So, don't you try to lay some kind of guilt trip on my!

I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:ok quit it because im about to get the knife and no one is around this time so shut the fuck up.
Just don't get blood all over these forum pages! OK?

We all would hate like Hell to have to clean it up!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Are you serious I can't take life anymore I am having family issues so lay off.I don't need your harassment right now.
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:ok quit it because im about to get the knife and no one is around this time so shut the fuck up.
Just don't get blood all over these forum pages! OK?

We all would hate like Hell to have to clean it up!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

OK, Mr. sports rox1234!

You know damn good and well that this is an anti-sports forum.

Here, most of us members, we hate sports! We hate football! We hate ALL sports.

You're a sports fan! Right?

So, you should know that you, or ANY OTHER sports fan, is going to get teased and made fun of, here on these forums.

Why don't you join some other sports forum where monkey-boys like talking about sports. There, you should fit in. Since they are all imbecilic morons, or moronic imbeciles, and you are also one as well, then you should fit in perfectly!

I had once been to a Football Forum, and some monkey-boy actually cracked jokes about women getting raped, and all the other monkey-boys thought that rape jokes were funny.

I, however, did not!

And when I told them that rape is not funny, that it was not a joking matter, well, guess what!!!

Yeah! I got banned from the forum!

So, you should fit in just fine over there!

Because coo-coo birds of a feather all flock together!

See ya around, Cracker Boy!!!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

How about you read the message that my rother sent you mr.dickweed cunt head!
Fat Man wrote:OK, Mr. sports rox1234!

You know damn good and well that this is an anti-sports forum.

Here, most of us members, we hate sports! We hate football! We hate ALL sports.

You're a sports fan! Right?

So, you should know that you, or ANY OTHER sports fan, is going to get teased and made fun of, here on these forums.

Why don't you join some other sports forum where monkey-boys like talking about sports. There, you should fit in. Since they are all imbecilic morons, or moronic imbeciles, and you are also one as well, then you should fit in perfectly!

I had once been to a Football Forum, and some monkey-boy actually cracked jokes about women getting raped, and all the other monkey-boys thought that rape jokes were funny.

I, however, did not!

And when I told them that rape is not funny, that it was not a joking matter, well, guess what!!!

Yeah! I got banned from the forum!

So, you should fit in just fine over there!

Because coo-coo birds of a feather all flock together!

See ya around, Cracker Boy!!!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:How about you read the message that my rother sent you mr.dickweed cunt head!
Yeah! I just read the private PM that you claim to have been sent to me by your mother.

Now I know where you get your foul mouth from!!!

You and you ol' lady are both a couple of gutter-mouths!

OK, kiddo!

I'm going to do you a favor.

Here is a link to a sports forum.

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/

I suggest that you go over there and register, and join up with all the other sports fan morons, where you'll feel right at home.

So, beat it kid!

Vamvoose!

Take a train!!!

See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!

Adios! Cracker Boy!!!

blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Fat Man wrote:

And do you know why?

So, if you lose your cookies over something you read on the Internet, I can't be held responsible for that.

I've had the same thing happen here. Now have I had a single suicidal thought? No.
Comes to show what the dogged will of the strong-minded can amount to. Unfortunately you seem to lack such a basic talent and, thus, know no other way to take care of "your suffering".
Emo kids these days... Why can't they be rational and smart for just an hour?
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

blackdog4444 wrote:
Fat Man wrote:

And do you know why?

I've had the same thing happen here. Now have I had a single suicidal thought? No.
Comes to show what the dogged will of the strong-minded can amount to. Unfortunately you seem to lack such a basic talent and, thus, know no other way to take care of "your suffering".
Emo kids these days... Why can't they be rational and smart for just an hour?
Yeah! I know just exactly what you mean!

When I want to school, it was the smart kids who got picked on, the "nerds and geeks" and I was a nerd myself. I'm still a nerd, I'm proud to say!

I did not like sports. I preferred studying the arts and sciences myself, and Astronomy was my favorite subject.

But just because I didn't like sports, I was call a sissy, a queer, and a faggot. I got called all sorts of names.

Yes, I would get angry, I would feel depressed, but no matter how bad I felt, I never thought about taking my own life. I would probably have killed first long before that ever happened, and I have cleaned a few clocks!

Of course, to be honest, I lost a lot more fights than I had ever won, but I never felt bad enought to want to end my own life.

I wouldn't give anyone the satisfaction!

Now, thanks to these anti-sports forums, people like us can get our revenge.

Here, it is our turn, to make fun out of the sports-tards!

So, anybody who is a sports fan, and who comes here, is going to get back in return, what was once dished out to us.

What goes around, comes around!

Tit for tat, and all that!!!

Yeah!

The payback's a bitch!!! Isn't it?

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

And you guys will have a lawsuit on your hands if i kill myself you sons of bitches burn in hell. :twisted:
Ivy league
Sports Bore

Post by Ivy league »

There's only ONE activity that is better than sports. Sex. And none of you are ever going to experience it cuz your all looooooseers.. YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS ahahahaha!!
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

I'm not a loser I've probably gotten laid more times than these losers and i am 13 HAHAHAHA :lol:
Ivy league wrote:There's only ONE activity that is better than sports. Sex. And none of you are ever going to experience it cuz your all looooooseers.. YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS ahahahaha!!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:And you guys will have a lawsuit on your hands if i kill myself you sons of bitches burn in hell. :twisted:
Oh! So everybody here will get sued if you take your life.

Well, since non of us use our real name here, your family is going to have a really hard time tracking each and everyone of us down!

Like, good luck with that!

Oh, I feel soooooo sad for you! My heart pumps piss for you.

Once again, I get out my world's smallest violin and I will play it just for you!