I hate all of you.

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
mike francesa

Re: I hate all of you.

Post by mike francesa »

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

john wrote: . . . . . Also I keep BIG PIMPIN, just got a new fuckin spendy car (a porsche) and changed my style - calling it BLUE STEEL. And you?
Oh really?

If that big fancy Porsche (by the way, it's Porsche, not porsche. Learn to Capitalize Proper Names! Dimwit!) is really your car . . . then why are you crouching down low while that photo was taken?

It's probably because the car belongs to somebody else, and you're couching down so that the owner won't see that you're loitering near his vehicle.

Well, I sent out my undercover elves to check up on you and they sent back this photo.

This is the actual car that you own. I happen to know that you bought it AS IS and you still owe seven payments on it, and it's about to be repossessed.

This is the actual piece of shit car that you own, but not for long.

You're a real looser!

You know that? JIMBO BUBBHA BOOIE!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

THEBAWSMAN

Post by THEBAWSMAN »

sure is fatties gettin butthurt in this shit
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Hey, I've just read this thread about john, and there's 6 keywords that come to mind about him, and they are - DELUDED, DRUG, DEALER, CRIMINAL, PIMP, and, PSYCHOPATH.

For that last one, (Psychopath), check this out -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

I'm guessing that there's a lot of sports fans out there that are actually Psychopaths.

There's definitely something mentally wrong with them.
WhyUmad

Post by WhyUmad »

Fat Man wrote:
john wrote: . . . . . Also I keep BIG PIMPIN, just got a new fuckin spendy car (a porsche) and changed my style - calling it BLUE STEEL. And you?
Oh really?

If that big fancy Porsche (by the way, it's Porsche, not porsche. Learn to Capitalize Proper Names! Dimwit!) is really your car . . . then why are you crouching down low while that photo was taken?

It's probably because the car belongs to somebody else, and you're couching down so that the owner won't see that you're loitering near his vehicle.

Well, I sent out my undercover elves to check up on you and they sent back this photo.

This is the actual car that you own. I happen to know that you bought it AS IS and you still owe seven payments on it, and it's about to be repossessed.

This is the actual piece of shit car that you own, but not for long.

You're a real looser!

Nice shoop dude

Here's mine

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

is this supposed to be some kind of attack? It's the lamest, limber-dick attack I've ever seen. This is what comes from the minds of the kind of people dumb enough to devote themselves to sports.

Maybe we should feel sorry for them.

http://boards.4chan.org/sp/res/3144395

I Hope We Lose!
david_mudkips

Post by david_mudkips »

Fat Man wrote:You're a real looser!

You complain that he didn't capitalize Porsche but then you misspell "loser"?

You say you want to eradicate sports. What did we do to you? It's not like we're trying to eradicate homosexuals.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

david_mudkips wrote:

You say you want to eradicate sports. What did we do to you? It's not like we're trying to eradicate homosexuals.
What? Do you represent sp0rts? Do you speak for "sp0rts" (spelled with a zero because that's what they are)? That's rich. It's just like an idiot sp0rts fan, who claims victory when someone else achieves something, to claim to represent sp0rts. Go home, zero.

I Hope We Lose!
Earl

Post by Earl »

The talk about eradicating sports is HYPE. Even if we really wanted to eradicate sports, do you think that could ever possibly be done? That's like trying to do away with ice cream! This deliberate, organized conspiracy to shut down our website truly is cowardly. Did you ever consider that? We recently had a really decent college football player named Andy Austin, who plays at Montana State, post in this forum. Really nice guy. He'd really be saddened by how you guys are actually blackening the image of sports by your attempt to shut down a small website instead of bothering to talk to us to find out what we're really about. You would find that we do not all think alike. For the record, I've never been fat; and I work out at a health club. I even work with a personal trainer. I personally have disagreed with several of the members. When Andy was given the cold shoulder, the members of this forum SPLIT, with me and several other members defending Andy, including the forum Admin. If you had POLITELY asked me questions instead of trying to shut this website down like little pathetic fascists, we could have arrived at an understanding.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Ray wrote:is this supposed to be some kind of attack? It's the lamest, limber-dick attack I've ever seen. This is what comes from the minds of the kind of people dumb enough to devote themselves to sports.

Maybe we should feel sorry for them.

http://boards.4chan.org/sp/res/3144395
Good morning Ray.

When I clicked on the link you provided I saw what was going on at that web site.

Yes, they talked about a raid on our web site forum.

No wonder the forum pages were loading so slow tonight.

They were actually trying to deliberately exceed the bandwidth of the web site server. They were trying to shut us down.

It's not enough that sports has caused the quality of education in our high schools to go down the crapper with the dumbing down of the curriculum to make it easier for moronic jocks to get passing grades so they can play sports! Oh no! They have to try to shut down any web site that doesn't kowtow and bow down to sports like a sacred cow.

First, they ruin education, now the want to take way our freedom of speech.

Sports rules over us like a Fascist Nazi dictatorship!

God forbid that anyone should say they don't like sports.

Why, that's blasphemy!

It's the Inquisition all over again!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

derp
One-post wonder

Post by derp »

YALL NIGGAZ GOT TROLLED
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Finally! You have given that prick John the GAY jersey, changed his rank to Sports Bore and put his username in bold, pink letters! You took my advice. That's made my day. A most well-deserved set indeed! :D
Some serious trash has hit this site overnight. I don't know how, but it seems John is connected... on 4chan! Yeah what happened to these gangstaz who was meant to be cummin round my house to come and shoot the shit out of me for badmouthing you? Is this all you got? Pathetic.
Nice picture Fat Man! I bet his real car's not even as good as that. Probably has had all the tyres stolen off it and been put through the crusher a few times afterwards! But he wants to show us a CAR, not a cube! So what does he do? Crouches down behind his neighbour's fancy motor to give us the impression it's his and he really is some slick cool guy who picks up all the chicks and drives them round in a nifty set of wheels. Yeah, I'm convinced, tough guy! And from the photos you show me, I bet you weigh less than I do, John. For a football player, US Marine and general all-round bighead, that's not something to be proud of. Best get down the gym and pump some iron if you want to get your bitch back! :lol: She likes a man who can bench-press a horse! :lol:
Anyways, where was I? Yeah, from what I've seen yesterday and today, Turdsday, sports bores are the lowest form of life on earth! They lie, they hate, they troll, they invade, and they probably don't even have a fucking clue how exactly they're going to gain personally from it. Oh wait... it's because the CROWD is doing it! And we all know what the sports bores are like around big crowds. Like flies around shit! I do wonder why God gives potential sports fans their own brains sometimes. I mean, not that they'll ever be used for any individual thoughts, will it? No, the CROWD can do that for them. Run along sports fans... I think the CROWD have decided to jump off a cliff! It must be the right thing to do! You're not just helping yourself you know. :lol:

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

derp wrote:YALL NIGGAZ GOT TROLLED
What the hell? Speak English you dickhead! Yeah, we got trolled, by morons whose combined brainpower couldn't even add two single-digit numbers. You're really owning us, aren't you, calling us names and chatting crap about us on your retarded forum. Yeah, I'm like shaking in my fucking boots! The big bad jocks are speaking like gangsters and threatening to troll us! I've just pissed a little bit! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Earl

Post by Earl »

What's ironic is that the critics of our website who politely but firmly engage us in debate are far more formidable opponents that these children who engage in cowardly fascist tactics. Of course, they're too stupid to realize this. I respect and even admire those who challenge our assertions and stereotyping with sound argumentation and testimony. They're far more effective than these punks will ever be.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Hank

Post by Hank »

Hey john,

How low must you be use the internet to spread your bullying? Is it not enough to stick to your sports forums talking about roid rage? I just really don't understand The Situation. Don't you have a football game to go watch, you frickin' meathead?

“Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.”
-Will Smith