What religion (or lack thereof)

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
sports rox1234

Re: What religion (or lack thereof)

Post by sports rox1234 »

I'm definetly not gay.your theone who is straight as a circle.you definetly are a pedophile.
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:Listen up Fuk face mcgee u r the childish one u are the idiot,and you are the fag.you fukin penny pincher rot in hell.u think ur the shit cuz u hate sports.well fuk u.and you say that u aren't a pedophile yet u tell me that u luv me.....that sounds like a creepy pedophile to me.go get a life bitch.you wouldn't think that i wuz that funny if i reported you to the police would ya.ya know i might just do that creep so watch ur back bitch....you'll never know when the 5-0 is after u.just lettin ya know.watch ur back. :twisted: :twisted:

Oh, come down off your fucking high horse!

I only meant that I love how you keep me amused! You are a million laughs!

That was only a rhetorical comment, a sarcasm, not to be taken literally.

But then, you simple minded Christians tend to take everything so literally.

Anyway, as for you, you're not my type, so don't flatter yourself!

OK?
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:I'm definetly not gay.your theone who is straight as a circle.you definetly are a pedophile.
I have NEVER had sex with anybody under the age of 21, so how the Hell can I be a pedo?

It's NOT you that I love so much, but rather, I love the way you keep me amused with your moronic idiocy.

You are a moronic imbecile! Or is that, imbecilic moron? Take your pick!

As I have said, you're not my type anyway!

I would rather chew broken glass!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

it's pretty hard to believe that you haven't had sex with anyone under the age of 21.Why do you keep insisting that i like u?I have had GIRLfriends before not boyfriends so shut up.
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:I'm definetly not gay.your theone who is straight as a circle.you definetly are a pedophile.
I have NEVER had sex with anybody under the age of 21, so how the Hell can I be a pedo?

It's NOT you that I love so much, but rather, I love the way you keep me amused with your moronic idiocy.

You are a moronic imbecile! Or is that, imbecilic moron? Take your pick!

As I have said, you're not my type anyway!

I would rather chew broken glass!
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:it's pretty hard to believe that you haven't had sex with anyone under the age of 21.Why do you keep insisting that i like u?I have had GIRLfriends before not boyfriends so shut up.
WHAT??? Excuse me!!!

When have I ever insisted that you like me?

I don't give a flying fuck if you like me, or hate me!

Like, excuse me sir, but you must have me confused with someone who gives a fuck!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

You were insisting that i like you when you said don;t get yourself flattered because your not my type..
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:it's pretty hard to believe that you haven't had sex with anyone under the age of 21.Why do you keep insisting that i like u?I have had GIRLfriends before not boyfriends so shut up.
WHAT??? Excuse me!!!

When have I ever insisted that you like me?

I don't give a flying fuck if you like me, or hate me!

Like, excuse me sir, but you must have me confused with someone who gives a fuck!!!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:You were insisting that i like you when you said don;t get yourself flattered because your not my type..
No, when I said that "you're not my type" that means I don't care if you like me or not. I really don't give a fuck.

You are one really pathetic looser! A real sad case, because you have no brains!

I really feel oh so sorry for you!!! You're really so pathetic!!!

Do you know what this is?

It's the world's smallest violin, and it's playing just for you!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

you are so stupid i am not a loser people actually like me unlike u.and the worlds smallest violin isn't funny at all and it is really so i don't care.
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:You were insisting that i like you when you said don;t get yourself flattered because your not my type..
No, when I said that "you're not my type" that means I don't care if you like me or not. I really don't give a fuck.

You are one really pathetic looser! A real sad case, because you have no brains!

I really feel oh so sorry for you!!! You're really so pathetic!!!

Do you know what this is?

It's the world's smallest violin, and it's playing just for you!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:you are so stupid i am not a loser people actually like me unlike u.and the worlds smallest violin isn't funny at all and it is really so i don't care.
Oh wait!

This one is better!

Again, the world's smallest violin, and it playing just for you!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Give it a break it is so old it's not even funny so quit it.like it or not you are becoming an annoyance.
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:you are so stupid i am not a loser people actually like me unlike u.and the worlds smallest violin isn't funny at all and it is really so i don't care.
Oh wait!

This one is better!

Again, the world's smallest violin, and it playing just for you!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

I noticed that you have changed Your avatar.

Would this by any chance be the football Jersey that you wear when playing for your school football team?

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

no.definetly not.now it sound slike your trying to get my name.thats pretty creepy. :shock:
Fat Man wrote:I noticed that you have changed Your avatar.

Would this by any chance be the football Jersey that you wear when playing for your school football team?
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:no.definetly not.now it sound slike your trying to get my name.thats pretty creepy. :shock:

No, I'm not interested in your name! I don't want to know!

You're just a rude obnoxious little punk kid!

You're really getting kind of paranoid, way out there in Whoo Whoo Land!

I don't care where you live, and I don't even want to know!

In fact, you probably don't even know youself. You are such a nut-case, you don't even know what planet you're on!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

oh I am the nut case you sound like a pot smoking idiot.I do know where i live and i actually am aware of my surroundings.I am definetly not a nut case if i was a nut case why would i have so many friends?answer that smartass.
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:no.definetly not.now it sound slike your trying to get my name.thats pretty creepy. :shock:

No, I'm not interested in your name! I don't want to know!

You're just a rude obnoxious little punk kid!

You're really getting kind of paranoid, way out there in Whoo Whoo Land!

I don't care where you live, and I don't even want to know!

In fact, you probably don't even know youself. You are such a nut-case, you don't even know what planet you're on!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:oh I am the nut case you sound like a pot smoking idiot.I do know where i live and i actually am aware of my surroundings.I am definetly not a nut case if i was a nut case why would i have so many friends?answer that smartass.
How do I know if in fact you do have friends?

You could be lying through the cracks of your teeth for all I know!

Or, if you do have any friends, then they are probably nut-cases just like you!

Coo Coo Birds of a feather, all flock together!

And, you're a real turkey!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

I do have friends and i will name some of my best ones of the top of my head right now:Kenny,Nick,Kevin,Ryan,Iziah,Jordan,and RJ.I swear to God that my teeth are not messed up.And me and my friends are not crazy we just like to do something called havinga good time!And what do you mean when you call me a turkey?How do i know that u are not lying when you say that you are on disability?how do i know if you are just lazy and won't get a job or you are telling the truth?
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:oh I am the nut case you sound like a pot smoking idiot.I do know where i live and i actually am aware of my surroundings.I am definetly not a nut case if i was a nut case why would i have so many friends?answer that smartass.
How do I know if in fact you do have friends?

You could be lying through the cracks of your teeth for all I know!

Or, if you do have any friends, then they are probably nut-cases just like you!

Coo Coo Birds of a feather, all flock together!

And, you're a real turkey!