Favorite non-sports related activities to do

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
blackdog4444

Re: Favorite non-sports related activities to do

Post by blackdog4444 »

I can scan my textbook face and inner cover. I can even scan the work I'm doing! Now, don't think I always have the damn thing at hand. I can get it tomorrow.
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Fine i want to see it by tomorrow no excuses.
blackdog4444 wrote:I can scan my textbook face and inner cover. I can even scan the work I'm doing! Now, don't think I always have the damn thing at hand. I can get it tomorrow.
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Image The page I'm working on right now
Image Inner cover [names censored to protect identity]
Image Front cover
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Yeah thats what im learning and im not in algebra 1.today i just learned about how to solve those equations without going through all the steps.
blackdog4444 wrote:Image The page I'm working on right now
Image Inner cover [names censored to protect identity]
Image Front cover
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Make up a problem and solve it. Hell even use those problems.
Draw it using Paint, whatever. Just solve it. Or I can give you a problem to solve.
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Give me a problem that uses variables.
blackdog4444 wrote:Make up a problem and solve it. Hell even use those problems.
Draw it using Paint, whatever. Just solve it. Or I can give you a problem to solve.
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Forget that i will do one right now.

n
_ =3

10xn
_ =10x3

n=13

maybe that isn't exactly what you learn in algebra 1 but that is sort like what i saw in your book.oh yeah those line in between n and 10 is suppoised to be the line in the fraction.the second line got screwed up.it isn't supposed to be 10xn it is supposed to be 10 times the fraction that you see in the first line.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

That's why I advised using a Paint program to draw up and solve your problem so there'd be an identifiable order to it. These text boxes are constrained, being limited to what Alt codes you know for special characters.

what's the standard form of the slope of a line? What about the slope-intercept form?
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

I think the standard form is either y=mx+b or Ax+by=C and i'm not sure what the slope intercept form is but I think it is y=mx+c.Anyway was the equation that I did right?I got an A on that test so i'm pretty sure it is.
Last edited by sports rox1234 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivy league
Sports Bore

Post by Ivy league »

Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:Listen ur just jealous because I hav had random girls come up to me and tell me to call them so ur a fag.
Be careful, Kiddo!

One of these days, you'll catch a disease, and then, your pecker will rot and fall off into the toilet when you're taking a piss!

You need to learn to keep your rocket in your pocket!
At least my dick has actually touched be a girl umhmm.

P.S. your hand is actually controlled by a guy incase you havent got the picture
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Ivy league wrote:
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:Listen ur just jealous because I hav had random girls come up to me and tell me to call them so ur a fag.
Be careful, Kiddo!

One of these days, you'll catch a disease, and then, your pecker will rot and fall off into the toilet when you're taking a piss!

You need to learn to keep your rocket in your pocket!
At least my dick has actually touched be a girl umhmm.

P.S. your hand is actually controlled by a guy incase you havent got the picture
Excuse me Bubbah!

But if you're trying to rehash the past controversies between me and Sports Rox1234, then forget it!!!

He has redeemed himself the evening that he had shown sympathy toward me after I had mentioned what had happened to me during the three weeks I has spent in a psychiatric ward at the age of 17, and he had said that I did not deserve what had happened to me.

So, Sports Rox1234 has attained a higher level of maturity, that you can never hope to reach, and you also notice that he has gone up in rank from Sports Bore to Reformed Sportsman.

Here he is having a mature discussion on math, and he probably knows a Hell of a lot more about it than you do.

So, you may fuck off and go play with your wooden ABC blocks, or go play with your mental blocks!

Also . . . . . . .

I see you're now wearing The Jersey Of Shame, and you're also dressed in pink!

It looks much better on you!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Poison Ivy probably doesn't even know his ABC's. :lol: He should go back to preschool because he acts like a total child!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

sports rox1234 wrote:I think the standard form is either y=mx+b or Ax+by=C and i'm not sure what the slope intercept form is but I think it is y=mx+c.Anyway was the equation that I did right?I got an A on that test so i'm pretty sure it is.
Slope intercept form is y=mx+b.
The standard form is Ax+By= C.
I can come up with more equations if the teachers listened to my math teacher and put me in Pre Algebra last year. It would've been easy as... oh, I'm gonna be a smart ass... Pi.

I think my school's metally retarded in it's own aspects. That poor math teacher busted his ass off to get me into that level of education that I was absolutely capable of passing. Because of that, I can't become a chemist since I won't be able to get into Algebra 2 anytime soon.