Preferential Treatment for Pitcher Something Reardon

Can't stand people who are willing to pay for the chance to applaud other people having fun? Welcome home, comrade!
Ray
Site Admin

Preferential Treatment for Pitcher Something Reardon

Post by Ray »

"West Palm Beach - A judge on Friday approved a request by Jeff Reardon, one of the top pitchers in baseball history, to have a non-jury trial for his jewel-store robbery charges.

At issue will be whether Reardon is legally sane on Dec 26 when he robbed Hamilton Jewelers and fled with an undisclosed amount of money. The facts of the case are not in dispute according to Reardon's lawyer but their defense will be that his judgement was affected by anti-depression medication he was taking at the time of the robbery. Reardon remains free on $5000 bail."

<i>Another BLATANT example of preferential treatment of athletes. I know why they don't want a jury trial. The average citizen is fed up with this type of lawless behavior and would send this jock straight to jail. </i>

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Oh, he just happened to be on medication, did he? Good thing, that.

Ever notice how a lot of the time, they seem to be on some kind of drug for something? Anyone see a pattern emerging, here?
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

Follow the money trail
Baseball: An elaborate game that the person(s) with the most money usually wins. The bulk of the sport is a complicated athletics display designed to obscure this fact.
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

jockocaust

Post by jockocaust »

He belongs in prison, where his skills as a "switch hitter" will come in very handy! :wink:
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

We should petition that court to send that fuck up the river!

Fitz301 :twisted: