the Penn State scandal

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: the Penn State scandal

Post by Fat Man »

HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:I agree with RF, I'm not a fan of athletic scholarships, but I still think it'd be unjust to suddenly take their scholarships away. I don't have a problem with the people who receive those scholarships anyway, as I can't deny that if I could avoid the horrors of student loans by getting a scholarship, I'd take that scholarship regardless of whether or not I earned that scholarship. People with athletic scholarships are at university for a reason. They're not just there to play football, but they also want to learn. So I think we should avoid generalizing all athletes and recognize that many of them haven't done anything wrong and have a right to go to university. Let's not judge who is wrong and right in this whole Penn State scandal simply by focusing on who is an athlete/sports fan and who isn't, but let's instead realize that there were people involved in the athletic community at Penn State that have acted wrong and there are also people involved in the athletic community that haven't harmed anyone. Stereotyping people based on whether or not they like sports is just as poorly founded as racism.
OK, basically, I think only those students who were involved in the riots out in the streets and overturning vehicles, the ones who had no sympathy for the victims of their child molesting coach, they are the ones who should lose their scholarships and be expelled from Penn State.

I would keep the good students, the ones who were not involved in the riots, the ones who are really serious about passing in their academic subjects, regardless of what kind of scholarships they had received.

Also I would shut down the football program, and call a moratorium on competitive sports.

If I were the dean of Penn State, I would have further criminal charges filed against both Jerry Sandusky and Joe Paterno, against Sandusky for sexually molesting children, and against Paterno because he didn't report it right away the moment he knew about it, but instead, waited nine years before reporting it.

And no, because Joe Paterno waited several years before reporting the crime, he has no right to come under protection for whistle blowers, because he waited too long to blow the whistle. He can take his fucking whistle and shove it up his ass, pull it out, and suck on it while sitting in prison.

If I were to see someone in the act of sexually molesting and raping a child, I would find some way to get to where I can report the crime as soon as possible, and rat him out!!!

Our society need more rats and fewer mice, and fewer sheep and cattle.

I would rather be a rat, than a mouse!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

I almost don't know where to begin. I may end up posting several times this afternoon. Oh, well ... so be it.

Fit Man wrote:Earl: hope you are doing alright.
Thank you. I have no reason to assume you're not being sincere.

Fit Man wrote:Long time no see guys. I figured I'd check out all the hype that I know would be going on after the Penn State scandal. You guys didn't disappoint me.
But you have disappointed me. I had a high opinion of you until this comment of yours. This is all hype, you say? What evidence can you cite to prove this is all hype?

Well, first of all, as far as previous posting in this forum is concerned, other websites (including sports news websites) had been reporting developments in this scandal several days before anyone here even mentioned it. So, we weren't exactly quick on the draw. We didn't exactly sieze the opportunity, as you seem to imply. I was actually embarrassed and felt I had been negligent. Hence, the last-minute fevered posting of online articles from other websites. Incidentally, have you even read any of these articles?

So far, I've posted ten articles; and I will post more, including one I've just found. I want to provide as much information as possible. I have copied and pasted the texts of nine of the articles. I only posted a link to the tenth one.

Only one of them is questionable, and I've called the attention of the reader to that fact. Six of them are from reputable news websites. Three of them are from sports news websites. (Incidentally, I find it refreshing to see sportswriters acting like investigative journalists for a change instead of propagandists intent upon turning everyone into sports fans.)

When you say this is nothing but hype, you're just whistling past the proverbial graveyard.

Your attitude reminds me of the callous attitude some manifest towards victims of rape. "She's a gold digger" ... "She was asking for it" ... Well, such comments may be effective in discrediting raped coeds; but it won't work on men who were raped by pedophiles when they were young boys. Does a ten-year-old boy "ask for it"? What motive to lie could there possibly be for the nine young men who have come forward? Would you tell them and their parents this is all just a bunch of hype? Do you realize how much courage is required for a boy or young man who was raped by a pedophile to come forward? Don't you realize this sort of crime often has a devastating impact in the lives of its victims?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Fat Man wrote:OK, basically, I think only those students who were involved in the riots out in the streets and overturning vehicles, the ones who had no sympathy for the victims of their child molesting coach, they are the ones who should lose their scholarships and be expelled from Penn State.

I would keep the good students, the ones who were not involved in the riots, the ones who are really serious about passing in their academic subjects, regardless of what kind of scholarships they had received.

Also I would shut down the football program, and call a moratorium on competitive sports.

If I were the dean of Penn State, I would have further criminal charges filed against both Jerry Sandusky and Joe Paterno, against Sandusky for sexually molesting children, and against Paterno because he didn't report it right away the moment he knew about it, but instead, waited nine years before reporting it.
I think all of these are reasonable opinions, and I agree with most of them. The only opinion I disagree with is that I personally wouldn't shut down sports, but I don't think your opinion on that is unreasonable.

I should note here that the reason why I have not really said much in response to Fit Man's return to the site is because when he originally posted here I stated that I would limit my involvement in the arguments with him because I felt they weren't going anywhere. I intend to continue my policy on that now that he has returned unless there is something I feel I need to point out that no one else has said. However I will say that my opinion on his return can basically be summed up by Earl's recent response to him; the only difference between my opinion and Earl's opinion is that I didn't have a high opinion of Fit Man before his return.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Earl

Post by Earl »

For the record, I am not opposed to athletic scholarships; and I believe that commitments of that sort previously established should be honored, regardless of circumstances. I just wanted to get that issue out of the way so readers of this forum will know where I stand. And now that I've said that, I'm going to make a few comments that are of a personal nature; but I don't care.

This scandal has really torn my heart. :cry: Last night I was crying about it. I dare say that any adult who was abused as a child has cried about this scandal. (I should point out that I wasn't abused when I was a child.) I identify with the victims very deeply, the victims who seem to be all but forgotten in the wake of Joe Paterno's dismissal. I have nothing but contempt for those of the Penn State students (the ones who have been the most vocal), as well as those of the football fans and surely most of the boosters and alumni, who seem to think that the football program is far more important than what apparently happened to those nine boys. According to one of the articles I posted, the sister of one of the victims happens to be a student at the university. She has heard other students joke about the victims being sexually abused. Those students are scum!

There are several reasons why I identify with the victims. One of which is that I'm personally aware of how the sexual abuse of children can ruin their lives. My best friend was married to a victim of incest. When she was a young girl, she was repeatedly raped by her maternal grandfather, who had also previously raped her mother. The long term effects of the incest had a disastrous effect on her private life as a married woman. Her marriage didn't last. I can't say any more about it, except to say that the course of events was extremely painful. Anyone who jokes about incest is incredibly stupid and should be viewed with utter contempt.

There is another reason why I indentify so strongly with the victims. Pedophiles don't target just any boy. They usually don't go after the well-adjusted boys, the boys who are happy. They go after boys who are the most vulnerable. They go after boys who don't have a good relationship with their fathers. They go after boys who are lonely. They go after boys who are sad. The vulnerability of these boys makes them easier targets.

When I was about the age of eight or nine and through my early teenage years, I was an ideal candidate for a pedophile, at least one who would have appeared to me to be an example of what a man should be. I was lucky that I didn't happen to cross the path of a pedophile coach. My father was a good man, but he didn't know how to be a father because his mother had been married five or six times and the advice he read as a new father from so-called experts in raising children was completely wrong. I looked up to him as the head of our family, but I never thought he was a good example of what a man should be. He did not represent masculinity to me. If a rugged P.E. coach had shown any interest in me when I was in elementary or junior high school, I would have been quite receptive to him. In fact, he would have been in a good position to replace my father in my affections as an ideal of what a man should be. I'm convinced that some, if not many or most, of the pedophiles who are attracted to coaching are perfectly aware of the situation these boys are in, situations which the pedophile can exploit to his own advantage.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Earl

Post by Earl »

(For the benefit of readers of this forum, this is not the only post I've submitted today. Please check out the other two above.)

Penn State Scandal: Mother of Alleged Victim Says Son Was Afraid to Tell Sandusky 'No'

By KEVIN DOLAK
Nov. 11, 2011

The mother of the boy who triggered the investigation into Jerry Sandusky's alleged child sex assaults says that during the years of abuse the boy suffered he felt he didn't have the power to say no to the former Penn State football coach.

Speaking exclusively with George Stephanopoulos on ABC News' "Good Morning America" the mother of the boy, who is referred to in court papers as Victim 1, describes how she learned of the abuse and how her son lived in fear of coming forward to implicate a football coaching legend.

"I had said, 'You know, maybe we should have come to this conclusion earlier -- you should have told me,'" the mother, whose name is being withheld, said she told her son. "He was like, 'Well, I didn't know what to do â?¦ you just can't tell Jerry no.'"

Sandusky, now 67, would often have the boy stay at his home after they met when he was 11 in 2005 through the Second Mile program, which the coach founded for at-risk youth. According to the grand jury investigation, Sandusky "indecently fondled Victim 1 on a number of occasions, performed oral sex on Victim 1 on a number of occasions and had Victim 1 perform oral sex on him on at least one occasion."

In the interview, the boy's mother discusses how she gradually became aware of the abuse her son was suffering at Sandusky's hands. Her boy would act out violently to intentionally become grounded and avoid seeing Sandusky, she says, and at one point he came to her saying he wanted to know how to look up information on sex offenders.

"[ I ] proceeded to ask him if there was something he needed to tell me, if there was something going on â?¦ it wasn't 'til a month later when he indicated he was uncomfortable with leaving the school with him, and [Sandusky] pulling him out of classes at school," she said.

According to the grand jury presentment that led to Sandusky's arrest last week on 40 counts of molesting eight boys over a 15-year period, the coach had unfettered access to the Clinton County high school attended by Victim 1. Sandusky, who volunteered at the school's varsity football program, would often have unmonitored meetings with the boy. On one occasion a school wrestling coach witnessed inappropriate touching between the two in a secluded weight room, according to the grand jury presentment.

Though she was unable to get any direct answers from her son by prodding him about Sandusky's behavior, the boy's mother expressed her concerns to the school, who in turn spoke with the boy. She was quickly called to the school where she learned more about the situation.

"I'm infuriated â?¦ Even if they had the slightest inclination that anything inappropriate was going on it should have been reported, or at least brought to my attention," she said. "I didn't even know he was leaving the school with my child, taking him out of classes. They never told me that."

The school's assistant principal told the grand jury that Sandusky was barred from the school district as soon as the mother had expressed concern about the coach's relationship with her son.

Throughout the course of the investigation and through testimony from her son, the boy's mother has learned what allegedly happened between her boy and Sandusky while he would sleep at the coach's home.

The boy testified that when staying in Sandusky's basement, the coach would come down and get into bed, crawling underneath him and running his arms up and down the boy's back to "crack" it. He testified that this led to further inappropriate touching during the summer of 2005 through 2006, when he was in seventh grade. This soon led to inappropriate sexual contact.

"I was horrified. I was absolutely horrified," Victim 1's mother said. "I knew some details but I didn't know that it was that, I didn't know it was that bad. It's caused a lot of nightmares, for him and I both."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/penn-state-sca ... d=14930219

Page 2 of 2
Nov. 11, 2011

'They All Need to be Gone'

The boy's mother says that she does believe that Penn State head coach Joe Paterno had a moral responsibility to take action once he heard of Sandusky's alleged assault, and agrees that he should have been fired for his silence.

"I think if he had any inclination of this, he may have done what he legally needed to do, but there's got to be some moral bearing, in my opinion. Yes, they all needed to be gone," she said. "The people that hid this need to pay for their actions. They allowed this to happen to a lot of kids."

Though court records indicate that the boy's mother placed one call to Sandusky's cell phone between January 2008 and July 2009 -- after she learned of his alleged abuse -- she told ABC News that she never confronted him.

"The amount of anger that I feel is probably not a good thing, and I've kept my distance. At one point I thought I'd just like to ask him why, why he did this, why he used all these kids and this charity," she said, adding that she believes that the abuse goes far beyond the eight boys that have been identified in the grand jury report as Sandusky's victims.

"I think there's other kids out there, and probably adults at this time. I hope they're brave enough to come forward and stand with us to help for the children ... There's so many years that he was involved in this organization, and so many years that he had access to these children, and I don't believe that it stops at eight," she said.

Her son, she said, does not like to talk openly about what happened -- even with her, though she says their relationship is close. He is a brave kid, she says, and while he wishes the best for Penn State, he is very concerned about this sort of abuse not happening to other children.

"He's doing ok, he's handling it. He's kind of relieved that [Sandusky] was charged finally â?¦ It's kind of overwhelming for all of us. We expected it would get big, but we never expected it would be this bad, and so many people covering it up," she said.

"He's a brave kid," she added. "And he'll do whatever it takes to make sure this doesn't happen again."

As for her, she wants Sandusky to pay for his alleged crimes.

"I want justice. I want him to be locked up," she said. "There's no help for someone who does this. Not like this. He needs to be put away. He needs to be put away for a long time."

ABC News' George Stephanopoulos contributed to this report
http://abcnews.go.com/US/penn-state-sca ... 219&page=2

This is all hype, eh, Fit Man?

Fit Man
Sports Bore

Post by Fit Man »

Fat Shit and Earl: You guys focused WAY too much on my word usage of "hype". Of course I believe the actions are wrong, and of course I believe that both men rightfully deserved to lose their jobs. I hope they both receive time in prison for this as well. Hope that clears everything up.

Now, on to Fat Shit: All of your messages just continue to amuse me on and on and on. Sometimes I find it difficult to believe that one person can have so much hatred and anger in them.

The fact that you say I should "suck his cock", have a "69" with your brother and other such things just shows me the lack of your maturity, both mentally and emotionally. I would expect such things from a 12 year old, but not a grown man such as yourself.

I can also see now that your hatred of sports and athletes just makes you outright delusional. You do not care that STUDENTS, people who are actually in university, might lose scholarships upon which they rely greatly on. Why do you not care? Because they happen to play sports. Get your head out of your ass and realize that not everybody who plays sports is bad. And not everybody who doesn't play sports is good.

Hitler didn't play sports. In fact, he was fond of art and painting. According to your correlation=causation logic, sports aren't bad, but art is! Now, see how stupid your logic really is, Fat Shit?

Now, if you choose to reply to me, please use rational arguments. This means not continually using ad hominem arguments, which seems to be your favorite. Any person with a basic understanding of debate will tell you that an ad hominem argument simply will not help you refute a central point.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Excuse me Fit Shit, but before I read your forum post I need to put these on.

There, that's much better.

Now I shall read your post.
[b][color=#FF00FF]Fit Shit[/color][/b] wrote:I can also see now that your hatred of sports and athletes just makes you outright delusional. You do not care that STUDENTS, people who are actually in university, might lose scholarships upon which they rely greatly on. Why do you not care?
Only those so-called "students" who were involved in the street riots overturning vehicles, and who had no sympathy for the children who were sexually molested and raped by their hero football coach, they are the ones who deserve to have their scholarships taken away and they should be expelled, and jailed for destroying public property.

I only care about the good students who study hard to excel academically, who care far more about academics than about sports, those are the ones I care about, regardless of what kind of scholarships they had received.

So, I do care!

But only for the good students, and for the rape victims of the pedophile coach.

The rest can go to Hell in a hey wagon!
[b][color=#FF00FF]Fit Shit[/color][/b] wrote:All of your messages just continue to amuse me on and on and on. Sometimes I find it difficult to believe that one person can have so much hatred and anger in them.
Uh, excuse me, but after having been punched in the stomach with a basketball so hard that it almost fractured my ribs, and after having my head bashed against a concrete block wall by a teacher who wouldn't allow me to check out astronomy books from the school library when I was in the 5th grade, and having dizzy spells and headaches for a number of years afterward, and after having been beaten and raped by an older man when I was 17 years old, and after learning that my own dear sweet brother tried to come after me with a shot gun because he felt that my wanting to build a telescope was disruptive of our family, well, pardon me if a have a lot of anger and hate in me.

What? I'm suppose to have love in my heart?

You expect me to be forgiving after all of that? Do I look like Jesus fucking Christ?

NO! I don't forgive people who have tried to take my life! That's because, I don't expect to come back from the dead in three days!

I don't give absolution!

You want absolution?

Go to a priest and suck his cock!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fit Man
Sports Bore

Post by Fit Man »

Fat Shit: You said you didn't give a hootanany about the kids who lose their scholarships. The kids who rioted and the kids who are on the football team aren't the same. There MAY have been students on the team who rioted, sure. If that's the case, then they deserve to lose the scholarship.

And your hatred is misdirected. You're taking it out on all athletes, some of whom have don't even have a mean fiber in their body.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

[b][color=#FF00FF]Fit Shit[/color][/b] wrote:Fat Shit: You said you didn't give a hootanany about the kids who lose their scholarships. The kids who rioted and the kids who are on the football team aren't the same. There MAY have been students on the team who rioted, sure. If that's the case, then they deserve to lose the scholarship.

And your hatred is misdirected. You're taking it out on all athletes, some of whom have don't even have a mean fiber in their body.
Listen up fuck-head, listen good, and listen tight!

Our schools have placed far too much emphasis on sports for far too many years, and it has caused a general decline in the quality of education in American schools over the years.

Time for a moratorium on competitive sports.

Over the years, I have NEVER heard of students who were were members of Chess clubs, or art and music clubs, of science clubs who went around bullying the other students around.

Ah! But sports! Tell me, why is it that the sports culture inspires so much harassment and bullying in our schools?

No, when I was in school, I was never beaten and harassed by any student members of a Chess club. I was never beaten and harassed by students who were into art and music.

What is it about sports?

It's probably because, things like Chess, art, or music, or science and math, those activities stimulate the Neo-cortex of the brain, the brain's higher functions which makes us human.

Sports, on the other hand, stimulate the R-complex of the brain, the primitive reptilian part of the brain from which come mindless ritualistic behaviors, conformity, and the willingness to follow leaders blindly.

If you strip away the Neo-cortex, the Limbic System, then you are left with only the R-complex and the brain stem, like a reptilian.

So, in activities like Chess, music, art, science, and math, that requires the use of the Neo-cortex of the brain.

But mindless sports only requires the use of the primitive R-complex and the brain stem, so sports-people are stem-people!

Sports appeals to the primitive instincts, and for that reason, sports, especially mandatory sports, is in conflict with the goals of a more intellectual and humane society.

No, we don't need sports anymore, it's time to discard sports, just has most of us have discarded the primitive superstitions of our earliest ancestors.

I hope, that in the future, athletic coaches will be no more, just as we don't have witch doctors anymore!

Sports is old hat! Sports is a relic of an older by-gone era!

It should have gone out with hoop-skirts, mustache wax, and buggy whips!

You know, like, 23 Skidoo!

SO, YOU CAN FUCK OFF, ALLY OOP!!!

greencom

Post by greencom »

As far as I'm concerned, Penn State deserves this scandal as does any institute of "learning" that puts so much emphasis on sports. Screw them all.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

greencom wrote:As far as I'm concerned, Penn State deserves this scandal as does any institute of "learning" that puts so much emphasis on sports. Screw them all.
Good to see you again Greencom!

Yeah! This could be what drives the final nail into the coffin for sports!

One can only hope!

recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

Fit Man wrote:Fat Shit: You said you didn't give a hootanany about the kids who lose their scholarships. The kids who rioted and the kids who are on the football team aren't the same.
There seems to be a misconception out there that Penn State student-athletes currently on scholarship are about lose those scholarships.

I really don't believe that to be the case.

As I said before, I think what actually happens is, Penn State may lose its ability to give NEW scholarships, but the players currently on scholarship remain on scholarship.

My evidence of this?

(1)

If the NCAA actually took kids' money away from them for being in the wrong place at wrong time (I am talking about the innocent athletes, here, not the rioters), then we would see all kinds of "breach of contract" law suits against someone. I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know whom the lawyers would go after, but they'd certainly go after someone. Possibly the NCAA, possibly the school, but definitely someone.

But we DON'T see those law-suits; therefore, it would not seem kids are losing scholarships left and right like a lot of people at this site seem to think.

(2)

Consider the following article:
(Warning: this is from a sports website, but it happens to be the best source of information I could find quickly on the question of whether a student's scholarship actually gets taken away.)

This article asks whether Penn State players should be "let out of their scholarships" to transfer elsewhere, suggesting that in the default scenario, they keep their scholarships and continue going to Penn State for free:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9328 ... o-transfer

----

So is my interpretation of what it means for a school to lose scholarships wrong?
Are there actually players out there getting gypped?

And if you believe that to be the case, can you PROVE it?

Has there been a story where even ONE innocent player had his scholarship stripped?
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

recovering_fan wrote:
Fit Man wrote:Fat Shit: You said you didn't give a hootanany about the kids who lose their scholarships. The kids who rioted and the kids who are on the football team aren't the same.
There seems to be a misconception out there that Penn State student-athletes currently on scholarship are about lose those scholarships.

I really don't believe that to be the case.

As I said before, I think what actually happens is, Penn State may lose its ability to give NEW scholarships, but the players currently on scholarship remain on scholarship.
Yes, the ones who are presently on scholarships will probably keep their scholarships, because to take away their scholarships would be a breech of contract.

But I say, the ones involved the rioting, overturning vehicles, damaging public property, and showing no sympathy for the child victims who were molested by their coach, those so-called students should have their scholarships revoked and be expelled and jailed for destroying property.

Fit Shit apparently has a problem with reading comprehension. But that's to be expected since he is a retard!

First he says . . . . .
[b][color=#FF00FF]Fit Shit[/color][/b] wrote:. . . you do not care that STUDENTS, people who are actually in university, might lose scholarships upon which they rely greatly on. Why do you not care?
Then I responded thus . . . . .
Fat Man wrote:Only those so-called "students" who were involved in the street riots overturning vehicles, and who had no sympathy for the children who were sexually molested and raped by their hero football coach, they are the ones who deserve to have their scholarships taken away and they should be expelled, and jailed for destroying public property.

I only care about the good students who study hard to excel academically, who care far more about academics than about sports, those are the ones I care about, regardless of what kind of scholarships they had received.

So, I do care!

But only for the good students, and for the rape victims of the pedophile coach.
But then he repeats himself . . . . .

[b][color=#FF00FF]Fit Shit[/color][/b] wrote:Fat Shit: You said you didn't give a hootanany about the kids who lose their scholarships. The kids who rioted and the kids who are on the football team aren't the same. There MAY have been students on the team who rioted, sure. If that's the case, then they deserve to lose the scholarship.
How many time must I repeat to him, that I do care?

But I only care about the good students who were not involved in the riots, the ones who are serious about their academics studies regardless of what kind of scholarships they have received.

But he keeps coming back, repeating himself with, "I don't care! I don't care! I don't care!" Yeah, just like a parrot! Awk! Awk! Awk! Polly wants a cracker! Awk! Awk!

So, I must repeat back to Fit Shit over and over again and again until it finally sinks into all that shit he has for brains.

I CARE FOR THE GOOD STUDENTS, REGARDLESS OF WHAT KIND OF SCHOLARSHIPS THEY HAVE!
I CARE FOR THE GOOD STUDENTS, REGARDLESS OF WHAT KIND OF SCHOLARSHIPS THEY HAVE!

REGARDLESS OF WHAT KIND OF SCHOLARSHIPS THEY HAVE!

But I only care about the good students NOT involved in the riots. The rest can still go to Hell.

Fit Shit has a serious problem with reading comprehension.

But then, he has nary two brain cells to rub together!

On the other hand, he is indeed a prime example of physical fitness, and a master contortionist.

He's able to open his mouth, jump in with both feet, and keep his head up his ass.

Amazing how he can do that!

I'm impressed!

Fit Man
Sports Bore

Post by Fit Man »

Fat Man: Let me repeat myself:

Hitler didn't play sports. In fact, he was fond of art and painting. According to your correlation=causation logic, sports aren't bad, but art is! Now, see how stupid your logic really is, Fat Shit?

Care to address this? Or do you lack reading comprehension?
Earl

Post by Earl »

But he was still a big sports fan! Witness the 1936 Summer Olympics, which were held in Berlin. :lol: :wink: (not to be taken too seriously)

Of course, totalitarian regimes have always heavily promoted sports (which is not to say that dissident athletes were in any less danger of being repressed).