Alex Jones on the NFL

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
greencom

Alex Jones on the NFL

Post by greencom »

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Alex Jones on the NFL

Post by Fat Man »

Yeah, I just watched the video this morning.

I would have posted a response sooner, but I was busy late into the night working on another topic.

So, now, this morning I went to the video, and posted a comment there.

Here is the full title of the video, and the description under the video, followed by a comment I had posted.

"BOYCOTT THE NFL!" Alex Jones calls for mass boycott against the NFL, Big Sis and her TSA thugs
------------------------------------------------------------
Uploaded by TheAlexJonesChannel on Sep 17, 2011

Alex Jones wants to launch a massive boycott against the NFL and their sponsors. Write a letter, send an email, make a phone call and vote with your dollars. We will not tolerate the TSA sticking their hands down our pants to engage in everyday life. In this video you will see that Alex is in the woods and there are no TSA/ government agents making sure that snakes won't bite him. And more people die from snake bites than from terrorism each year. This is the government looking for more excuses and places to get into your business. It is time to say no and resist this blitzing of the 4th amendment.
------------------------------------------------------------

And, here is the comment I had posted.
I hate ALL sports! But, I'm afraid that most football fans are total morons, and don't give a damn! They could care less if they, and their wives and kids, are groped by some security guy sticking his hands in their pants. The recent Penn State scandal bares this out. The protestors were enraged because their favorite coach, Joe Paterno was fired, and they didn't give a damn about all those kids who were sexually molested by assistant coach Sandusky. No, they blamed the victims instead!
BigFatHeretic 1 hour ago
Anyway, I seriously doubt if all those loyal sports fans are going to boycott the NFL.

They probably don't care if they get groped by someone sticking his hands in their pants.

In fact, they'd probably like it!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Alex Jones on the NFL

Post by Fat Man »

UPDATE:

I have been doing some research on Alex Jones.

Yes, sometimes I agree with him and I think that sometimes he's RIGHT ON!

But after checking up on some of his other videos, I've discovered that he has an unscientific attitude toward evolution.

While he is a Christian, he is NOT one of those young earth creationists, or a YEC.

He even says they are idiots, but while he does accept the age of the earth as being 4.5 billion years or the age of the universe as being about 13 or 14 billion years, he rejects evolution.

So, I guess he's an old earth creationist instead of a YEC.

But, he also has a lot of whacked out conspiracy theories, which I have seen on his channel, and he doesn't allow comments to be posted on his channel.

He allows comments under his individual videos, but not on his channel.

That tells me something there.

Yes, I agree with Alex Jones on his Boycott The NFL video, and there will probably be some more videos where I might agree with him.

But, otherwise . . . . . . .

I think he's way out there in Wacko Land with some of his nutty conspiracy theories.

So, yes, sometimes I might agree with him on some issues.

But then . . . . .

. . . even a broken clock is correct twice a day!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!