You know what's bullshit...

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
greencom

Re: You know what's bullshit...

Post by greencom »

SPORTS ROCK. wrote: Yeah i have friends that dont do sports. I nevre said i was "kind, tolerant" - i'm a bit mean. I'm saying a lot of athletes are really nice guys, just hardly anyone here reallises it. since when did i say i was ? i'm not going to be "kind, tolerant" towards a bunch of people who bash the greatest thing ever. the logo in the top left is crackng me up. "dedicated to the eradication of sports." you als ohave a banner that says every sports fan is "brain-dead". hahahahahahaha well perhaps we are but at least we know how fresh air feels .u lot should try it sometime. its not that bad, really :lol:

Of course you are mean, you are a sports asshole, thanks for proving our point. You can't spell for shit either, watching too many games I guess, oh well somebody has to dig the ditches for the nerds, the world needs idiots too I guess, get your shovel ready!

Greencom
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

SPORTS SUCK. wrote:ever heard of pride in your team? being a part of something bigger? sports fans enjoy supporting their teams as it unites them, brings people of all classes together for one common purpose - to stand behind the team they love and be a force to help drvie them to victory. without sports there would be so much less unity and pride in the world. its bad enough as it is now. sports help bring the world together ,just none of you want to be a part of it. how about you all grow up and acept the fact your just angering people by slating sports, one of the things that helps hold people together.
Yeah, I'm sure sports bring everybody together and create all this love and brotherhood and holding hands and singing "Kum Ba Ya." That is, as long as you all support the same team. See somebody supporting the opposing team? "I hate that guy! He supports the other team! Let's mock him and beat him up!" "That team isn't OUR team! We hate them!"

By the way, you mess with my username, I mess with yours. :twisted:
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
greencom

Post by greencom »

SPORTS ROCK. wrote:I know whats bullshit.

This site. :lol:
Hey SPORTS ROCK , about that gay team jersey number 00, do you wear it to all the games or just to the shower room to get it on? I know sports boys do like showering together.

Greencom
SPORTS ROCK.
Sports Bore

Post by SPORTS ROCK. »

greencom wrote:
SPORTS ROCK. wrote:I know whats bullshit.

This site. :lol:
Hey SPORTS ROCK , about that gay team jersey number 00, do you wear it to all the games or just to the shower room to get it on? I know sports boys do like showering together.

Greencom
hahahahaha your fuckin funny people arent you. i see you've hacked my profile and called me a gay. that seems to be your only way of owningp eople. silly little nerdies, u know abosolutely nothing about sports. your all just fags who either sucked at them, too scared to do them or just didnt even try . get stuffed the lot of you.

have a happpy new year nerds, i'm going to a party tonite wiv all ma mates, my girlfriend's coming to mine after wards and it's gona be a fuckin blast. better than what any of you will be doing, which i guess is sitting in front of your computors crying about how muchl ife sucks. hahahahaha now whose owned.
Earl

Post by Earl »

I'm not trying to own you. I'm just trying to start a sincere dialogue. The avatar was not my idea. I certainly wouldn't have used it; and I have no control over that, because I don't run this website. Nor do I think it's my place to even attempt to run it. I noticed your use of the words "mates" and "metres" in a way that is not customary for English usage in the United States. Are you British or Canadian? Don't you believe that at least four of us are married? Are you married or single? As I've said before, the talk of eradicating sports is pure hype; and I certainly don't think that all (or even most) sports fans are "brain-dead."
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
greencom

Post by greencom »

Hi Earl,
I think SPORTS ROCKS is a pure phony, I believe he is fabricating his adventures. For someone engaged in all these brain dead sports related events with all of his equally idiotic friends, he spends an awful lot of time at the keyboard. When does he do all these things? I'm sure he is just a lonely loser. Even if he did all of these things, they are very immature childish activities at best. I went to wild parties in my youth with booze and women and pot (which I could not smoke because I was not a smoker anyway). I had a blast with my friends and none of these wild times involved sports of any kind. We just had fun, who needed sports? I don't get it. Any way, I guess we are going to hear more of this goofball's phoney adventures in the near future so get ready. I pity him in a way.
Greencom
Earl

Post by Earl »

Ever hear the expression "Don't cast your pearls before swine"? Perhaps I ought to heed it now. Sad.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

greencom

Post by greencom »

Earl,
He tramples our pearls and uses them against us (at least he thinks he does). No more pearls for this swine.
Greencom
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

You know what's bullshit, the fact that no one has posted in this thread for ages! It needs some love.
Earl

Post by Earl »

It sure does!

What happened to Sergey?

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Earl wrote:It sure does!

What happened to Sergey?

Nothing.
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Earl wrote:He's not very "kind, tolerant" himself, is he? I wonder how he interacts with "nerds" at his high school. (I'm not sure I'd like to know.) I wonder if they would say he's "kind, tolerant."
I like the sarcastic tone in that post. Such a tone is absolutely ideal when responding to a moron who can't even abide by his own arguments on a forum. "Kind, tolerant". What a load of crap coming from him.
SPORTS DICKHEAD. wrote:Yeah i have friends that dont do sports. I nevre said i was "kind, tolerant" - i'm a bit mean.
Wow, way to support your own argument, dickhead. If you're going to say all athletes are "kind, tolerant" and then admit proudly that you're NOT "kind, tolerant" yourself then you're not really making much of a case, are you. The law applies to you too. Get your head out your arse and hit us with something real.

It reminds me of another odious sports bore who went and called all video games "gay" and for "nerds with no lives" then admitted in a post that he did play video games which he didn't consider "gay". And when he was challenged over this his mere retort was "oh yeah jocks can choose". I don't understand how running around grasping other men in tights somehow gives you the right to define what things are "gay" and which are "cool". I fail to see how it makes a person better than others, and I am particularly struggling to understand how players of such a homoerotic sport as American footbore have such a God-given right to demean activities by calling them "gay". Please clarify your position.
SPORTS DICKHEAD. wrote:ever heard of pride in your team?
No I haven't. Some people believe in achieving things in their own lives themselves instead of letting the team decide their feelings for them. Now why don't you grow up and do the same.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Sergey wrote:Uh, some friend that once gave an evil link, that I used on other people. I might use it on this idiot.
Well I have an even better link to use on sports bores.
This link is mean! It'll break them! I guarantee it! After going through that they'll just be crying wrecks, not the tough bullies they like to think of themselves as!
However, I shall not post it here in case any decent sports hating members decide to try it and get the shock of their lives! I don't want that happening to my good friends who have the ability to control their own minds and not get caught up in the mindless crowd!
Only one hell of a tough jock will be able to take the link I've got in mind for them!
But first, I shall wait until one comes along. Then it's PAYBACK TIME for spamming up the boards with their hateful garbage!
(P.S. I had already posted the link but took it down. I don't have much use for it now.)

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Lewis

Post by Lewis »

You know what bullsh!t, EastEnders on BBC3 being delayed by winter olympics! :twisted:
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Lewis wrote:You know what bullsh!t, EastEnders on BBC3 being delayed by winter olympics! :twisted:
If you go on Google, their latest title design is based on the Winter Olympics in Vancouver.

They change it every day to the style of a new sport; today they are on curling. (I don't know what that is exactly.)

Well, I don't mind that happening because it doesn't affect my searches and it can actually look pretty neat. Google's title designs have been an interest of mine quite often; I liked the one they did to celebrate New Year 2010.

I respect their creativity but it may be a bit much to change the sport they're basing it on every day. It's all on ice anyway. Why didn't they just make the word "Google" out of ice and leave it at that? Most people would have got the picture.

Sports interfere with too much, we all know that. Three years back I remember Life on Mars on BBC1 being cancelled and moved to the next week because of a football match. I don't particularly like it when sporting events take priority over original programming that is more deserving of the airtime. I mean it's not like Sky Sports are going to complain about showing the match, are they? Plenty of other places to put the match on, but Life on Mars should not have been knocked off its original slot.

Best regards,
i_like_1981