You know what's bullshit...

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: You know what's bullshit...

Post by Fat Man »

Sergey wrote:Some fucker is recommending I go to sports camp for the summer!
Oh WOW!

That really sucks!

In the past, I've been told that I needed to spend a few summers in a Fat Camp to lose weight.

Sports Camps and Fat Camps are no better than concentration camps.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Who recommended that you go to a sports camp for the summer? Are your parents thinking about sending you to one? If you aren't interested in sports but even have an active dislike of them, then what's the point of sending you to a sports camp? The very idea is ludicrous and extremely counterproductive, to say the least. No one can be forced to like sports. Does this person want you to hate sports even more than you do now? Please keep us posted about this.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Earl wrote:
Who recommended that you go to a sports camp for the summer? Are your parents thinking about sending you to one? If you aren't interested in sports but even have an active dislike of them, then what's the point of sending you to a sports camp? The very idea is ludicrous and extremely counterproductive, to say the least. No one can be forced to like sports. Does this person want you to hate sports even more than you do now? Please keep us posted about this.

Well my teachers. But if I go I'm going to be so rude and pissy I'll get kicked out.
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Fat Man wrote:
Oh WOW!

That really sucks!

In the past, I've been told that I needed to spend a few summers in a Fat Camp to lose weight.

Sports Camps and Fat Camps are no better than concentration camps.

Especially if I'm not going to do anything, but just sit there. I'd like to tell the instructor/coach to go fuck himself since I didn't sign up for his shit.

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

You know what's bullshit? P.E., I don't care about exercise when I'm skinny and somewhat in shape! Did I mention my school does more sports than P.E., hell the P.E. coach once made us do sports with no P.E., and I don't have to do those sports anymore! So what now Impolite24?

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Lewis? You going to interfere?

Earl

Post by Earl »

Sergey, I know I'm just a stranger posting at a forum; but I'd really like to try to help you with the problem you are now facing -- that you possibly could be sent to a sports camp for the summer -- by giving you some advice. I know how you feel. I hated the P.E. classes I was forced to take in school when I was a boy, which did absolutely nothing to encourage me and the other nonathletic boys to get on a physical fitness program, but only discouraged us and taught us to fear coaches and athlete classmates.

First of all, you need to talk to your parents in a respectful way about this problem. Many parents are not always aware of the problems their children face; so their children need to tell them so that their parents will be informed about the problem and will hopefully be able to do something about it. You seem to have a problem dealing with athletic boys in your classes, possibly because you have had negative experiences with them, such as being bullied by them. You really need to tell your parents about this, if you haven't already. You have not indicated if you would be sent to a sports camp that would be near your home so that you would be able to sleep at home, or if you would have to spend several weeks sleeping at the camp with boys whom you would not get along with very well. Your parents need to understand that this would be a bad situation for you. Your parents also need to know that you have absolutely no interest in sports and that attending a sports camp would be pointlessly forcing you to do something against your will that you hate. I'm sure that your parents want to do what is best for you, and do not want to needlessly subject you to something that would cause you a great deal of hurt. I feel so strongly about this that if I knew your parents personally, I would talk to them myself. So please talk to your parents, and let us know how they reacted to what you had to tell them.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Earl wrote:Sergey, I know I'm just a stranger posting at a forum; but I'd really like to try to help you with the problem you are now facing -- that you possibly could be sent to a sports camp for the summer -- by giving you some advice. I know how you feel. I hated the P.E. classes I was forced to take in school when I was a boy, which did absolutely nothing to encourage me and the other nonathletic boys to get on a physical fitness program, but only discouraged us and taught us to fear coaches and athlete classmates.

First of all, you need to talk to your parents in a respectful way about this problem. Many parents are not always aware of the problems their children face; so their children need to tell them so that their parents will be informed about the problem and will hopefully be able to do something about it. You seem to have a problem dealing with athletic boys in your classes, possibly because you have had negative experiences with them, such as being bullied by them. You really need to tell your parents about this, if you haven't already. You have not indicated if you would be sent to a sports camp that would be near your home so that you would be able to sleep at home, or if you would have to spend several weeks sleeping at the camp with boys whom you would not get along with very well. Your parents need to understand that this would be a bad situation for you. Your parents also need to know that you have absolutely no interest in sports and that attending a sports camp would be pointlessly forcing you to do something against your will that you hate. I'm sure that your parents want to do what is best for you, and do not want to needlessly subject you to something that would cause you a great deal of hurt. I feel so strongly about this that if I knew your parents personally, I would talk to them myself. So please talk to your parents, and let us know how they reacted to what you had to tell them.

Oh like I'm going! Like they can move me from my chair! Nobody can make me. I'll sit here while playing Left 4 Dead.

Earl

Post by Earl »

Please keep us posted and talk to your parents.

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Earl wrote:Please keep us posted and talk to your parents.

It has nothing to do with my parents. I hate sports... I hate Polite24's opinion on how P.E. is good for you.

Earl

Post by Earl »

Hey, we're with you. Polite24 just doesn't understand the nonathlete's point of view. (And that is not meant to be an insult, Polite24.) The reason why I said that you should talk to your parents about this problem is because I thought that your teachers had persuaded your parents to send you to a sports camp.

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Earl wrote:Hey, we're with you. Polite24 just doesn't understand the nonathlete's point of view. (And that is not meant to be an insult, Polite24.) The reason why I said that you should talk to your parents about this problem is because I thought that your teachers had persuaded your parents to send you to a sports camp.

Like I'll go. I can't be moved can I? Just because I don't weight alot doesn't mean they can move me.

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

You know what's bullshit? Shows getting canceled for shitty games. Watch it on all those other channels you fuck shits.

Millhouse

Post by Millhouse »

Earl wrote:Hey, we're with you. Polite24 just doesn't understand the nonathlete's point of view. (And that is not meant to be an insult, Polite24.) The reason why I said that you should talk to your parents about this problem is because I thought that your teachers had persuaded your parents to send you to a sports camp.
I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to make any further comments in this thread, but...

I wouldn't worry, Earl. He is very fond of telling us we need to learn to grow thicker skin, therefore I think he is or should be more than capable of taking a bit of constructive criticism.
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Millhouse wrote:
I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to make any further comments in this thread, but...

I wouldn't worry, Earl. He is very fond of telling us we need to learn to grow thicker skin, therefore I think he is or should be more than capable of taking a bit of constructive criticism.

QFT.