You know what's bullshit...

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Sergey

You know what's bullshit...

Post by Sergey »

You know what's bullshit? Band members having to have fundraisers for jocks! Yes, jocks NEVER give fundraisers for band members! Why don't I get money from jocks and buy the Orange Box at Fry's, but I realize I have all those games, and I make people wait behind me while I complain?

You know what's bullshit? Jocks getting money for playing a simple game, and Starcraft matches don't even make that much money, I wonder who has more money, sAviOr or some jock? Meh, sAviOr...

You know what's bullshit? Riots caused by jocks because their team lost, but you know it's sad that they riot even after their team WON.

You know what's bullshit? Jocks thinking that they are in charge, sorry we made the technology, you can't make a fire out of sticks. You can't take on a Hind or whatever, you'll break your body if you try any thing on.

You know what's bullshit? People crying over the loss of a stupid jock in the war! Big deal, what about the other guys who actually fought instead of trying to tackle a vehicle?

You know what's bullshit? Schools paying more money for sports rather than academics or P.E.! P.E. =/= sports, common knowledge.

You know what's bullshit? Schools teaching sports in school! That is equivalent to an artillery man being taught infantry tactics! Why does it matter? HE WON'T NEED IT!

You know what WOULD be bullshit? A jock bullying a guy with his own ANTI-MATTER gun, yeah just try to punch him. I bet he doesn't know a molecule of that stuff can disintegrate his hand!

You know what's bullshit? Jocks thinking famous jocks who do some type of shit do something right.

You add more! I love this!
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

Sergey

Re: You know what's bullshit...

Post by Sergey »

You know what's bullshit? Football. It's just so simple.

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

I have more but I don't want to waste them.

Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

People who play Starcraft probably don't make money because they're not doing anything physically.
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Polite24 wrote:People who play Starcraft probably don't make money because they're not doing anything physically.

I'm trying to figure out the logic here, but....bleh. :roll:
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Polite24 wrote:People who play Starcraft probably don't make money because they're not doing anything physically.

Oh come on, Blizzard gives the South Koreans lots and lots of money for tournaments, now all I need is a free, instant group of Hydralisks... and Ultralisks, and Zerglings.... and etc...

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Wait what the hell? I can't believe I didn't respond to the physical part... big deal... Starcraft gets more fans than an average Football game during a tournament. I bet it can compete with the Super Bowl... I doubt you know anything about Starcraft. I want money when I get Starcraft 2. Which might be because I'll be spamming Banelings...

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

You know what's bullshit? Polite24 thinking that games have to be physical to get money...

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Starcraft 2 battle report #2 is out! YAY! Another 22 minute match? I WANT AN HOUR! I mean the first one was made in December. Why does it take so long?! http://www.starcraft2.com/features/battlereports/2.xml

Millhouse

Post by Millhouse »

"People who play Starcraft probably don't make money because they're not doing anything physically competitive and inane."

Hmmm. Yeah, that looks much better.
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Millhouse wrote:
"People who play Starcraft probably don't make money because they're not doing anything physically competitive and inane."

Hmmm. Yeah, that looks much better.

Heh.

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

I know exactly what's bullshit!

1.) Football
2.) Hockey
3.) Basketball
4.) Baseball
5.) Boxing
6.) NASCAR, but NOT Moto-Cross. I enjoy watching dirt bikes leaping and flipping in the air. Motor Cycles are cool. I use to own one, a Kawasaki KZ 650 with a four-banger!
7.) Wrestling
8.) Tiddly Winks!

So, most sports are just total BS!!!

I rest my case!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

Sergey wrote:

Wait what the hell? I can't believe I didn't respond to the physical part... big deal... Starcraft gets more fans than an average Football game during a tournament. I bet it can compete with the Super Bowl... I doubt you know anything about Starcraft. I want money when I get Starcraft 2. Which might be because I'll be spamming Banelings...

Your whole post is wrong
Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

abitagirl wrote:

I'm trying to figure out the logic here, but....bleh. :roll:
The logic? Are you kidding me?

CLEARLY, you have never done anything that was extremely tiresome physically, or at least not on a daily basis.

You're talking about playing a fucking video game vs. going out and busting your ass, working hard, and being at risk for serious injury at any given play.
Millhouse

Post by Millhouse »

Polite24 wrote:.... and being at risk for serious injury at any given play.
I hate to burst your bubble, but being able to physically perform a task doesn't impress anyone anymore than playing a video game does.

But it impresses people on this forum a hell of a lot less. Whoopie, I busted my ass and endured a serious goddamn injury during this game, give me a commendation and a medal.

The only exception to this rule are people with legitimate jobs that do physical tasks that accomplish something via physical labor.

Being at risk for serious injury is far from admirable, in fact in the sports industry it just illustrates additional stupidity.