You know what's bullshit...

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Skul
Forum Admin

Re: You know what's bullshit...

Post by Skul »

Actually, I banned him. He's a 4chan spammer and wouldn't listen, anyway. Well, maybe he would have listened, but Nick's blown it for them all. Thank him for your ban, James.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Earl

Post by Earl »

Thanks, Skul. :) Thanks for saving me the trouble. 8)

I was going to say, "Bye-bye, blackbird. 'Tweren't nice knowin' ya." :roll:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:Thanks, Skul. :) Thanks for saving me the trouble. 8)

I was going to say, "Bye-bye, blackbird. 'Tweren't nice knowin' ya." :roll:
I would have said . . . See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

That would work. 8)
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Skul wrote:Actually, I banned him. He's a 4chan spammer and wouldn't listen, anyway. Well, maybe he would have listened, but Nick's blown it for them all. Thank him for your ban, James.
Good move. But I'd say that he was worse than Nick. Nick actually had good grammar and spelling, could capitalise correctly and showed an ability to be relevant at times. As for James... his posts made Nick's look like astounding literary achievements. Not that I respect Nick that much but for a 14 year old he wasn't thick. Many people even older than him on sites like Bebo can't complete a sentence which doesn't look like a jumbled up line of random letters. "ru gn 2 shps tnte? brng us sm fags plz." I suppose you'll all want to go off on one at me for defending Nick but with most of today's youth being illiterate morons it was just a surprise to see a teenager with decent spelling and grammar. I've seen more idiotic morons on here.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

I wouldn't say he's a dumbass (although it is possible that I have said that before), however he puts his mind in the wrong place. He reminds me of one of my old friends who was once a complete genius (he would invent these amazingly thought-out mechanisms and devices that only very bright minds could think of, and he was only a kid when he was doing this) but eventually, when I was still friends with him, our friends became the low life kids who put in no effort and got involved with drugs and crime, and I stopped being friends with them, but he didn't have the will to stop being friends with them, and he became one of them. He's now failing several of his classes, including math. I wish people who had natural talent and intelligence would be able to put it to good use.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

That's a good way of putting it, HugeFanOfBadReligion. Nick isn't stupid, he's probably quite clever. But 4chan is not the best exercise for brainpower, unless we're trying to hack profiles and find out people's addresses and contact details! It's abuse of brainpower and resources. Nick has fallen in with the wrong crowd, but who shall save him? Well, he's going to have to find his own way out of this mess. He's in too deep to be helped by us.

By the way, did anyone remember that "john" copypasta comment translated into German and posted on the Guestbook a few days back (before it was inevitably deleted)? I was the one who did that, actually. I thought I'd test mein Deutschverkenntnis. I suppose I'll be getting the rank of SPAMMER now, eh?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Earl

Post by Earl »

i_like_1981 wrote:By the way, did anyone remember that "john" copypasta comment translated into German and posted on the Guestbook a few days back (before it was inevitably deleted)? I was the one who did that, actually. I thought I'd test mein Deutschverkenntnis. I suppose I'll be getting the rank of SPAMMER now, eh?
No, not at all. :lol: I'm the one who deleted it. Sorry about that. I assumed that a 4chan troll had posted it. Please feel free to repost it, if you'd like.

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Earl wrote:
i_like_1981 wrote:By the way, did anyone remember that "john" copypasta comment translated into German and posted on the Guestbook a few days back (before it was inevitably deleted)? I was the one who did that, actually. I thought I'd test mein Deutschverkenntnis. I suppose I'll be getting the rank of SPAMMER now, eh?
No, not at all. :lol: I'm the one who deleted it. Sorry about that. I assumed that a 4chan troll had posted it. Please feel free to repost it, if you'd like.
4chan trolls learning a foreign language? They can't even stand people with different opinions to them. And we're getting laughed at and insulted because we don't know their copypastas and memes and get tricked by them. The only language they can speak is idiot talk! "I did it for teh lulz." "sure is /b/ in here!"

No, you were kind of right to delete it. It didn't really serve much of a purpose on the guestbook. And I'm probably the only one here who speaks German so it won't be much use to anyone else. Still... it was a laugh. For me, anyway.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Hey... I could have sworn I saw James online earlier (although it could have just been me and too many sugary energy drinks!). Might I ask how you banned him, Skul? Was it an IP ban? Because those can be gotten round. You'd probably be best banning him by username if you want to keep him off. He probably went round to one of his mates' houses to log on with a different IP address. It could just be me imagining things, though. Having lived on my own for quite a considerable time I do get a bit detached from things at times. A reality check may be in order. :lol:

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Earl

Post by Earl »

i_like_1981 wrote:No, you were kind of right to delete it. It didn't really serve much of a purpose on the guestbook. And I'm probably the only one here who speaks German so it won't be much use to anyone else. Still... it was a laugh. For me, anyway.
I feel bad now that I deleted it.

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Earl wrote:
i_like_1981 wrote:No, you were kind of right to delete it. It didn't really serve much of a purpose on the guestbook. And I'm probably the only one here who speaks German so it won't be much use to anyone else. Still... it was a laugh. For me, anyway.
I feel bad now that I deleted it.
Don't worry about it. Es war nur ein Witz. Und ich weiss, dass es schon auf dem Gastebuch zu viele Scheisse gibt!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Earl

Post by Earl »

Heh, my older daughter (having had German as a minor at the university from which she graduated) knows the language; but she's not here to translate your offering.

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Hey! I can go to a language translator on Google and translate any language into another.

So, if I had seen something posted in German, I can copy and paste the text into the text window, and select Translate from German to English.

And BINGO! I would have the translation for ya!

Well, it won't translate anything posted by the 4channers because it's impossible to translate Moronic into English.

It might be possible with the dry dialect of Moronic, but not possible with the wet dialect of Moronic.

The 4channers mostly speak the wet dialect of moronic where they slobber and drool from the corners of their mouths and down their chins.

It's really gross!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Yes, the Google translator is always a good way of learning new German words. I don't even have to open up another tab in my internet browser - I can just hover my cursor over certain words on a page and it opens up a variety of German equivalents. A most excellent piece of software! Eine ausgezeichnete Stuck Software!

And as for Earl... good to see that your daughter is too a student of German. Ich studierte auch Deutsch auf der Uni, und ich glaube, es ist eine gute Sprache fur der Industriewelt. Viele grosse Autounternehmen unser Welt wurden Deutschland gegrundet... zum Beispiel BMW und Mercedes-Benz. In mein Leben bin ich schon nie nach Deutschland gefahren, aber fur allerdings gibt es ein erstes Mal! In Moment habe ich nichts geplant, aber das Leben ist kurz und ich will keine gute Chancen verschwenden...

Mit freundlichen Grussen,
i_like_1981