You know what's bullshit...

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
abitagirl

Re: You know what's bullshit...

Post by abitagirl »

Ray wrote:
Earl wrote:Excellent idea! How about a football helmet? Any more suggestions? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
how about one of those stupid flags that people put on their cars? that's worst than the Scarlet Letter!

Oh yeah, gotta love those flags. "HEY, LOOK EVERYBODY! I'M A FAN OF THE ANYTOWN ASSWIPES! AREN'T YOU IMPRESSED?"

Of course, when they're driving along, the things are flapping in the breeze so much that it's harder to see what team they are trying to show off. :twisted:
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
SPORTS ROCK.
Sports Bore

Post by SPORTS ROCK. »

I know whats bullshit.

This site. :lol:
Earl

Post by Earl »

I like your sense of humor. Come back soon. :mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
SPORTS ROCK.
Sports Bore

Post by SPORTS ROCK. »

Oh u dont have to worry. I'll be around for a while. :)
Earl

Post by Earl »

Great! Still don't know when anyone will get here. And I'm gonna have to leave soon. You could always come back another time.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

If Kyle was here...
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

Earl

Post by Earl »

Who's Kyle?

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Uh, some friend that once gave an evil link, that I used on other people. I might use it on this idiot.

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

greencom

Post by greencom »

SPORTS ROCK. wrote:I know whats bullshit.

This site. :lol:
Still sitting at the computer huh? Man what a geek you're turning into!
Greencom
Earl

Post by Earl »

He's not very "kind, tolerant" himself, is he? I wonder how he interacts with "nerds" at his high school. (I'm not sure I'd like to know.) I wonder if they would say he's "kind, tolerant." I wonder if he's got any friends outside of football or whatever sport he plays. Probably not.

SPORTS ROCK.
Sports Bore

Post by SPORTS ROCK. »

Earl wrote:He's not very "kind, tolerant" himself, is he? I wonder how he interacts with "nerds" at his high school. (I'm not sure I'd like to know.) I wonder if they would say he's "kind, tolerant." I wonder if he's got any friends outside of football or whatever sport he plays. Probably not.
Yeah i have friends that dont do sports. I nevre said i was "kind, tolerant" - i'm a bit mean. I'm saying a lot of athletes are really nice guys, just hardly anyone here reallises it. since when did i say i was ? i'm not going to be "kind, tolerant" towards a bunch of people who bash the greatest thing ever. the logo in the top left is crackng me up. "dedicated to the eradication of sports." you als ohave a banner that says every sports fan is "brain-dead". hahahahahahaha well perhaps we are but at least we know how fresh air feels .u lot should try it sometime. its not that bad, really :lol:
SPORTS ROCK.
Sports Bore

Post by SPORTS ROCK. »

abigfatlardygirl wrote:
Ray wrote:
Earl wrote:Excellent idea! How about a football helmet? Any more suggestions? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
how about one of those stupid flags that people put on their cars? that's worst than the Scarlet Letter!

Oh yeah, gotta love those flags. "HEY, LOOK EVERYBODY! I'M A FAN OF THE ANYTOWN ASSWIPES! AREN'T YOU IMPRESSED?"

Of course, when they're driving along, the things are flapping in the breeze so much that it's harder to see what team they are trying to show off. :twisted:
ever heard of pride in your team? being a part of something bigger? sports fans enjoy supporting their teams as it unites them, brings people of all classes together for one common purpose - to stand behind the team they love and be a force to help drvie them to victory. without sports there would be so much less unity and pride in the world. its bad enough as it is now. sports help bring the world together ,just none of you want to be a part of it. how about you all grow up and acept the fact your just angering people by slating sports, one of the things that helps hold people together.
greencom

Post by greencom »

Hey SPORTS ROCK,
What losers sports fans are, pride in "your" team"?, they are not your team, they do not know you or even care about you, they're in it for the big bucks, stop living in a fantasy world. The sports media really has sheep like you by the nose. Pride in your team, how about pride in your own life, not someone else's, you really can't see hoe pathetic you are, but I guess sheep do need a leader, what else can they do. Why do you people need others so much to give you something to make you feel good? I remember when "my" team the Baltimore Colts left town to go to Indianapolis , the stupid fans went crazy, called them every nasty name they could think of, I still laugh my ass off over it, those stupid bastards thought the Colts cared about them and Baltimore, they went where the loot was and there's always more loot to grab because there is always dumber and dumber fans who will waste their money to watch the knuckle draggers on the field play with their ball, and you are one of them, grow up you stupid child and do something besides rooting for people playing pointless games. America is a nation of idiotic sports fans like you so I know these words will just bounce off your thick skull. Hey Abitagirl I heard the Anytown Asswipes aren't doing to well this season, I'm so saaaaaaaadd LOLLOL!
Greencom
Earl

Post by Earl »

With all due respect, I doubt the efficacy of your claim that sports bring the world together. There have always been and will continue to be divisions between people. The 1938 Olympics did not prevent the outbreak of World War II and the Holocaust. Mind you, I'm not knocking the Olympics. There's obviously nothing wrong with the Olympics, as far as I'm concerned. You talk about people serving a cause bigger than themselves. People do that when they serve their country (such as those who have volunteered to serve in the military) or the God in Whom they believe. Don't you think your own reaction to this website might be an indication of immaturity on your part? I have some problems with this website myself; but the only alternative is the sports media, which is nothing more and nothing less than a propaganda mill instead of the journalistic institution that it should be. With very few exceptions, most of us don't go to sports websites to harass them. So, why do you come here? I wouldn't waste my time. Instead of reinforcing the negative stereotype of high-school "jocks" being arrogant, why don't you ask each one of us why we are not sports fans. If you would check SportsGuy92's posts, you would see what is the most effective way to object to this website, which is not the approach you are taking now. Finally, why do you hate nerds so much? (I should point out that I never was one, much to my shame.) Where does your hatred come from? We could have an interesting exchange, but that is up to you.